• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The real explaination behind Amy Cheong behaviour

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Japanese have Shinto and Buddhisum but more then 50% of them do not have any belief . Yes japs are famous for their AV .. But IMO , av is nothing because having sex is a part of human life ..

I think the best way to teach moral is the upbringing without using any religion to enforce it .

It becomes disturbing when the AV showcases and glorifies rapes, depravity, child sex, peeping, etc.

How can you ensure that everyone's learning of morals through upbringing will be standardised? Doesn't that become a religion in itself?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real reason behind why Miss Cheong suddenly got so famous was not even explained truthfully and this goes to show how 'silly',embrassed and lack of remorse the Cina community has become and who really is to be blamed for them becoming this way............

Will a JUSTIFIABLE reason be accepted by her employers and the general society to pardon her comments??? I do not know her personally, but she said what she did because it was possible for her to do so without reacting to that bothersome din via violence or public disturbance. She just happened to be speaking her mind - too bad that her audience overreacted rather than sit back and reflect on their own actions whether they were really inconsdierately disturbing the peace in a residential zone.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It becomes disturbing when the AV showcases and glorifies rapes, depravity, child sex, peeping, etc.

How can you ensure that everyone's learning of morals through upbringing will be standardised? Doesn't that become a religion in itself?

It's not glorify rapes and peeing Tom .. Ect .its because those japs av director knows what ppl like to watch so they just produce it .. No demand no supply .. That's what jap biz are all about .. Japs biz man always knows what consumer wants .

"How can you ensure that everyone's learning of morals through upbringing will be standardised? Doesn't that become a religion in itself" ?

Bro , first you have to know what is the meaning of religion .. Learning morals through upbringing is not a religion .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will a JUSTIFIABLE reason be accepted by her employers and the general society to pardon her comments??? I do not know her personally, but she said what she did because it was possible for her to do so without reacting to that bothersome din via violence or public disturbance. She just happened to be speaking her mind - too bad that her audience overreacted rather than sit back and reflect on their own actions whether they were really inconsdierately disturbing the peace in a residential zone.

yeah and if a malay had spoken her mind about chinese she probably wouldn't suffer 1/4 of what this amy had suffered. Fuck this.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real reason behind why Miss Cheong suddenly got so famous was not even explained truthfully and this goes to show how 'silly',embrassed and lack of remorse the Cina community has become and who really is to be blamed for them becoming this way..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................From the above few examples, ppl here will now be clear as to why Amy Cheong behaved this way and how her MASTERS HAVE TO QUICKLY COVER UP THEIR TRACKS ( and seen to be a the good guys) LEST THESE TRACKS LEAD BACK TO THEM.

I doubt many Cina fall into this overly materialistic category, many are just ordinary family folk.

The reason she became famous is because of the local citizenry making a mountain out of a molehill because she simply spoke her mind over an event that drove her up the wall, and her seniors and some leaders of the local community wanted to score political points by taking advantage of a situation whereby strong language was used. She didn't hurt no one the way I see it. An apology was all that was needed which she made. Has the community that was "insulted" openly acknowledged her apology? Or are they still simmering with hatred?

Cheers!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt many Cina fall into this overly materialistic category, many are just ordinary family folk.

The reason she became famous is because of the local citizenry making a mountain out of a molehill because she simply spoke her mind over an event that drove her up the wall, and her seniors and some leaders of the local community wanted to score political points by taking advantage of a situation whereby strong language was used. She didn't hurt no one the way I see it. An apology was all that was needed which she made. Has the community that was "insulted" openly acknowledged her apology? Or are they still simmering with hatred?

Cheers!

Bro curious about the sentence i highlighted in red. It's weird right that these same ppl supposedly the anti racist ones don't have a problem making a -ve stereotype on chinese ppl and positive one on say malays or indians thus exposing their double standards.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah and if a malay had spoken her mind about chinese she probably wouldn't suffer 1/4 of what this amy had suffered. Fuck this.

Judging by the current social leanings of the political leadership, Ahmad would be given a state award for bravely identifying and openly speaking the truth of an ongoing social ill that needs to be remedied.

Cheers!

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not glorify rapes and peeing Tom .. Ect .its because those japs av director knows what ppl like to watch so they just produce it .. No demand no supply .. That's what jap biz are all about .. Japs biz man always knows what consumer wants .

If satisfying your baser instincts is simply demand and supply, there would not be any need for rules and laws in society.

Bro , first you have to know what is the meaning of religion .. Learning morals through upbringing is not a religion .

I know what is the meaning of religion but do you? Religion is simply a belief system. If you take moral education to a higher level, it becomes a religion. People will ask why is an action right or wrong? How are you going to answer? There is no answer because keeping a wallet you found is not inherently wrong. The easiest answer is that a higher authority forbids it.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again: the only thing wrong with prejudice is the violence historically associated with it. Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with prejudging people based on reliable heuristics, rules of thumb and educated guesses. It's one thing pointing out the statistical facts about Malay but it's quite another to use them to despise and hurt your fellow countrymen.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If satisfying your baser instincts is simply demand and supply, there would not be any need for rules and laws in society.

I know what is the meaning of religion but do you? Religion is simply a belief system. If you take moral education to a higher level, it becomes a religion. People will ask why is an action right or wrong? How are you going to answer? There is no answer because keeping a wallet you found is not inherently wrong. The easiest answer is that a higher authority forbids it.

If there's no Spirituality involved its not call religion :wink:

"If satisfying your baser instincts is simply demand and supply, there would not be any need for rules and laws in society" .

Kind of agree with you on that statement .

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there's no Spirituality involved its not call religion

There is an episode of South Park where in the future, everyone is an atheist, and even atheism has a few branches. So atheism actually becomes a religion too (a belief of there is no god)! A religion need not involve spirituality.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is an episode of South Park where in the future, everyone is an atheist, and even atheism has a few branches. So atheism actually becomes a religion too (a belief of there is no god)! A religion need not involve spirituality.

South park is a cartoon , do you take superman character seriously ? Why so many religious ppl like to think atheism is a religion ? Do they really think that the world will only move if there's religion , because those religion freak themselves can't live without one ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro too cheem liao. :biggrin: Careful sia ppl cannot digest it when it becomes too abstract. That's why the study of philosophy for example isn't really as straightforward or as simple as it seems just like how one categorises religion.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

Ask most bros here, which race is the worst in termsof materialistic category and your answer will be...

.............tada......the CIna!

One fellow here even ask how the contant pursuit of high economic growth ...academic achievements etc have to do with Amy behaving this way...

Well, eithier he pretend to be a lost soul, moron or whatever...he can't seem to figure out that such constant pursuit only made Sinkie selfish, arrogant, less tolerant of others who they deem not to be up their standards and of course like Amy wants to see their backyard having NO MALAY WEDDINGS (no need to wonder what her answer would be if a old folks home is going to next to locate next to her block) and so you wonder what the other race would think of her if she 'speaks her mind'?

Actually the real culprits are her supposed rulers whom she wanted to take permanent residence here, who impressed upon her that this so called First World Country could not have such idiotic ppl holding a cheap wedding celebration right down below where she stays!

Well her rulers did not tell her straight that First World Country standards of living was actually applying to whom!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Religion" is defined as the belief and worship of a superhuman controlling power. The belief in there being no god is as religious as the belief in gravity. So yes, a religion must involve spirituality. You can invent your own language if you want. But don't expect us to conform to it. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask most bros here, which race is the worst in termsof materialistic category and your answer will be...

.............tada......the CIna!

One fellow here even ask how the contant pursuit of high economic growth ...academic achievements etc have to do with Amy behaving this way...

Well, eithier he pretend to be a lost soul, moron or whatever...he can't seem to figure out that such constant pursuit only made Sinkie selfish, arrogant, less tolerant of others who they deem not to be up their standards and of course like Amy wants to see their backyard having NO MALAY WEDDINGS (no need to wonder what her answer would be if a old folks home is going to next to locate next to her block) and so you wonder what the other race would think of her if she 'speaks her mind'?

Actually the real culprits are her supposed rulers whom she wanted to take permanent residence here, who impressed upon her that this so called First World Country could not have such idiotic ppl holding a cheap wedding celebration right down below where she stays!

Well her rulers did not tell her straight that First World Country standards of living was actually applying to whom!

Might i ask you why are you so insistent on placing this negative stereotype unto the chinese and somehow think it's perfectly fine or all right?

You see suppose someone wrote about malays not being lazy and i followed your style and disagreed with him and said malays are in fact lazy now that would b really offensive wouldn't it be?

Why does political correctness not extend to the chinese? Why do we need to twist and turn our words this way or that way so as to only allow postitive stereotypes of the malays. Yes positive stereptypes are ok but they are still stereotypes.

For this damn society to mature we have to do away with double standards and we need ppl with thicker skin. Like ppl say malays are poor instead of bitching and crying just take it up or retort back. If one needs to call the police over something as small as that then in future when someone says chinese are greedy for money they deserve to be jailed.