• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The poor standard of English among Singaporeans is so disgusting

Himawari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it unfathomable that so many Singaporeans - I estimate 80% of the citizen population - are unable to write a proper email without major grammatical or spelling errors.

As for sammyboy forum posters, my guess is that the rate is probably 95%.

And as far as conversation is concerned, many can't pronounce correctly.

I think our education system has failed in this respect.

Can someone translate the above in English?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I find it unfathomable that so (so is redundant) many Singaporeans - I estimate (estimated - past tense or use a fucking present future tense) 80% of the citizen population - are unable to write a proper email without major grammatical or spelling errors.

As for (the - a definite article is missing) sammyboy forum posters, my guess (estimation not 'guess') is that the rate is probably 95%.

And as far as (It should be 'As far as any conversation', you have made a punctuation mistake) conversation is concerned, many can't (cannot and not can't you stupid cunt) pronounce correctly.

I think our education system has failed in this respect (aspect not RESPECT).

It looks like you either need to attend grammar school or not make any more sentences in English.

Last edited:

ragout

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it unfathomable that so many Singaporeans - I estimate 80% of the citizen population - are unable to write a proper email without major grammatical or spelling errors.

As for sammyboy forum posters, my guess is that the rate is probably 95%.

And as far as conversation is concerned, many can't pronounce correctly.

I think our education system has failed in this respect.

An epic fail, what a loser.

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The attempts to edit me are laughable, as is the deducting of my points such that I need moderation.

I will just go to the American Delphi forums where I can enjoy in healthy conversations with mature and refined people.

Singaporean men can't take a bit of positive criticism. You are just whiny little boys despite being in the 20s and 30s; you can't even carry your own back pack and need a Pinoy maid to do that.

You can't get laid and even if you could you can't get it up and even when you can get it up, nobody can see it.

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I may be sad, I can learn to be happy.

I may be slightly plump, I can lose weight.

You have a small brain, a bit hard to change that.

You have a small dick, a bit hard but mostly soft.

Bye, weak Singaporean men!

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I may be sad, I can learn to be happy.

I may be slightly plump, I can lose weight.

You have a small brain, a bit hard to change that.

You have a small dick, a bit hard but mostly soft.

Bye, weak Singaporean men!

You must have tried many Singaporean pricks to make such an assessment.