• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The official OZ bashing thread.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: More leaving Australia than ever before!

but there are always some of want to migrate there.
so long as their own kind do not fall below a certain percentage,i do not think the Aussie government will be too concern about it.

I agree. But the Aussie government wants more migrants anyway. There's still a shortfall of labour in places like Western Australia and in Queensland. There's still jobs and therefore I think the demand is still there.

Australia could possibly escape recession as the economical fundamentals are still firm, at least according to PM Rudd, mainly because our banks aren't highly exposed to the US system; its more regulated here; and rich Australian CEOs don't get tens of millions in golden parachutes for bad performances.

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Australia could possibly escape recession as the economical fundamentals are still firm said:
Its true. The situation in Oz is not likely to be as bad as Yankee land. The Yanks are really fucked. And its seems like the Leegime is just ike the yankee CEOs who draw top $$$$ and claim everything as "honest mistakes".:eek:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its true. The situation in Oz is not likely to be as bad as Yankee land. The Yanks are really fucked. And its seems like the Leegime is just ike the yankee CEOs who draw top $$$$ and claim everything as "honest mistakes".:eek:

the australian dollar has decreased from parity to 1.5 in two months to the USD for a reason. this crash is a perfect example of how bad the situation is in australia today.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

the australian dollar has decreased from parity to 1.5 in two months to the USD for a reason. this crash is a perfect example of how bad the situation is in australia today.

Hey loser shit head. Oz $$$ has come down yes, that would make Oz exports cheaper and none of the Oz banks have gone gone bankrupt. And the Oz govt also gurantees that the deposit in the banks will all be all protected. In your mother hubba Seekayakapore, anything > $20k is not guaranteed.

Oz going to crash??? Its your pea sized brain that's going to crash!!!!:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shockshiok is just completely biased against Oz. So no matter what are the facts, he will find a way to squeeze himself out.

Leave him as he is. We all know his character here anyway.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shockshiok is just completely biased against Oz. So no matter what are the facts, he will find a way to squeeze himself out.

Leave him as he is. We all know his character here anyway.

Precisely. When this cockroach can't argue, he'll start arguing stupidly and call you names when he is losing out to you. Now let's just compare Oz with Sinkapore.

http://news.sbs.com.au/worldnewsaustralia/migrant_intake_39may_be_cut39_559624

The Oz govt is going to cut migration because of the bad times the globe is facing.

And just look at Leeapura.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20081004/tap-997-mnd-gives-go-ahead-workers-dormi-231650b.html

Still worshipping FT at the expense of Singaporeans. No prize for guessing which is better.

Shock shit is nothing more than a born loser. He could never go anywhere out of Sinkapore becuase he is so concerned about stupid things like $9 sandwhiches. A born loser like this shock shit will stay and die in Sinkapore like the pathetic loser cockroach he is.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

In response to the first portion, I must say I'm glad I'm already here. With an Aussie education, its easier to apply for a job and a permit to work here- and PR.

So thankfully I left S'pore just in time for Oz.

On a less selfish note, I think its clear why the Rudd administration is better than the LKY government. Staying in Singapore means more suffering. So its clear.

And it's not getting any better in Singapore in the next couple of years at least.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah a 50% retracement! Newspaper stating Ozzie dollar in free fall!

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Commodities' prices are falling, and hence the fall in AUD. But this also means there would be cheaper exports because Aussie goods will be cheaper.

So is the economy in trouble? Well it will slow down, but it's not in a recession as yet. America is already in a serious one, and voting in a new President from the Democratic party is just the beginning of a long, hard process to recovery.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Still haven't gone for mental treatment for talking to yourself? Maybe you'll feel better after sucking my dick.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

alot of this was flight to safety coupled with a record 100 basis point cut by the RBA and subsequent strenghthing in the US$. we see australia as entering a technical recession in 2009, unless the rba decides to cut rates more which will precipitate another crash in the australian dollar. hard times are ahead in australia. the correction will be painful.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

and voting in a new President from the Democratic party is just the beginning of a long, hard process to recovery.

Why did you think so?

Like father like son, Republican Snr/Jr Bush messed up US economy. Look what they had done to Iraq > Iran war, occupation and invasion of Iraq/Afghanistan. Instead of fixing their hopless economy since taking office, our Bush jr cheated the whole world by saying theres WMD in Iraq. Billions were poured into those occupations. The world has never been safe since Moronic Bush Jr taken office!

Vote for Democrates. Clinton, Hillary, Obama. Muack! :smile:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why did you think so?

Like father like son, Republican Snr/Jr Bush messed up US economy. Look what they had done to Iraq > Iran war, occupation and invasion of Iraq/Afghanistan. Instead of fixing their hopless economy since taking office, our Bush jr cheated the whole world by saying theres WMD in Iraq. Billions were poured into those occupations. The world has never been safe since Moronic Bush Jr taken office!

Vote for Democrates. Clinton, Hillary, Obama. Muack! :smile:

Americans do not give a shit about the rest of the world. You are right about the lack of nukes in Iraq. But I am sure glad Bush had the balls to smoke those ragheads out of their caves. Unlike Clinton who just had the balls for Monica.

There were alot of noise in 04 about Bush losing the election. They were just noise. It will be the same this year. Mccain gonna win. I hope he does. If I was an American, I would want a tough leader not a good speaker.

Besides under Bush the unemployment rate in the states is actually lower than Clintons. The rest of the world can curse and swear but like I said, why would the americans care about you?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Americans do not give a shit about the rest of the world. You are right about the lack of nukes in Iraq. But I am sure glad Bush had the balls to smoke those ragheads out of their caves. Unlike Clinton who just had the balls for Monica.

There were alot of noise in 04 about Bush losing the election. They were just noise. It will be the same this year. Mccain gonna win. I hope he does. If I was an American, I would want a tough leader not a good speaker.

Besides under Bush the unemployment rate in the states is actually lower than Clintons. The rest of the world can curse and swear but like I said, why would the americans care about you?

Someone's head is still stuck in the sand..sadly.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

alot of this was flight to safety coupled with a record 100 basis point cut by the RBA and subsequent strenghthing in the US$. we see australia as entering a technical recession in 2009, unless the rba decides to cut rates more which will precipitate another crash in the australian dollar. hard times are ahead in australia. the correction will be painful.

Well, America is already in one, way earlier than Australia isn't it?

That says it a lot about the measure of economical management in the Bush administration, really.

P.S Australia's economy will be affected; no-one's immune. But Australia could be avoiding recession, because natural resources that's in high demand is still in high demand. And there's a lot of efficiency in the mining market.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

So what did I say is not a fact??

Its only a fact in your own world, dude. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Anyone who suggest the invasion because they are somehow related to Osama and 9/11 is disillusioned and deluded. I won't say more, because I know the best comeuppance will be an Obama win.

I look foward to the day after the election when Obama's announced as the winner, and your subsequent reaction.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its only a fact in your own world, dude. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Anyone who suggest the invasion because they are somehow related to Osama and 9/11 is disillusioned and deluded. I won't say more, because I know the best comeuppance will be an Obama win.

I look foward to the day after the election when Obama's announced as the winner, and your subsequent reaction.

Ha ha , did I said all those? For eight years no one dared attack the US. Thanks to Bush.
The planning of 9-11 was during Clinton years but because of
the booming economy fuel by dot coms and silicon v, americans forgave Clinton blow job.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

You barinless moron. Oz is not in recession yet but is just slowing down. Yankee land is already in a serious recession iwth so many failing banks and yes. Your mother hubba Seekayakapore was the first one to declare recession in the entire Asia despite having your $$$$miliion ministars. Instead of helping the economy, they are hring useless cock suckers like you to post craps under 100s of nicks. Tells tons about them.