• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The official OZ bashing thread.

satrai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Four men beat up M'sian student in Melbourne

Chinese and Indians are racists.
They always marry with someone of their own race.
And speak bad when someone marries with another race.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese are even more racists than aussies. It's common to hear parents discouraging their children marrying darker-skinned people, because they'll 'taint the bloodline'.

And brown-skinned people are racists against their own kind too. The Filipinas in my office DATE ONLY ANG MORS. When there's a new young ang mor colleague, they'll all try to hook up with him, no matter what he's like as a person. They're racist against their own men and all other Asians.

Chinese and Indians are racists.
They always marry with someone of their own race.
And speak bad when someone marries with another race.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese are even more racists than aussies. It's common to hear parents discouraging their children marrying darker-skinned people, because they'll 'taint the bloodline'.

And brown-skinned people are racists against their own kind too. The Filipinas in my office DATE ONLY ANG MORS. When there's a new young ang mor colleague, they'll all try to hook up with him, no matter what he's like as a person. They're racist against their own men and all other Asians.

I think Aussies are generally racists. There's been so many attacks on Asian students on various colours.

On your comment that your Filipina are racist, i do not agree with you. That is a matter of preference as these girls would prefer to hang out with Caucasians who are perceived to be more fun, more money and an added extra inches compared to their Asian counterparts. And also these feelings can also be contributed to a scientific phenomenon called sour grapes. :biggrin:

satrai

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is also the case with Indians. Fair skinned Indians from North-India despise South-Indians and marriage is never possible.

This is also true for the ugly Thai bar-girls in Bangkok. They always go for the old, bald, fat white men from Europe.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
OZ bashing thread.

h-nzheraldlogo-sans.gif

World

RSS Email Print <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">SHARETHIS.addEntry({url:document.URL+'&ref=ShareThis'}, {button:true});</script>
<hr class="displayNone"> <!-- First Image Width= 230 --> More leaving Australia than ever before

9:59AM Tuesday Oct 07, 2008

<!-- Ixt1-->
07aust-surf.jpg

Not such a paradise after all?

Related NZHerald links:

CANBERRA - New Zealand is the biggest beneficiary after Australia experienced its biggest annual exodus on record.

Almost 77,000 people left the Australia permanently in 2007-08, a new report shows.

The main countries of intended residence for all permanent departures were New Zealand (18.4 per cent), the United Kingdom (17.8 per cent), the United States (9.3 per cent), Hong Kong (7.2 per cent) and Singapore (6.4 per cent).

The migration from Australia will go only some way to redressing the balance on this side of the Tasman as official figures showed the annual loss of people from New Zealand to Australia hit a 19-1/2-year high in August.

Almost two thirds of those who left the country permanently were aged between 25 and 54.

A further 102,066 Australian residents left the country for a year or more with more than 55 per cent in professional occupations or trades, the Emigration 2007-2008 report shows.

The report showed almost half of those who left Australia permanently were in skilled jobs.

Australian Immigration Minister Chris Evans said the figures showed that emigration played a significant role in Australia's current skills shortage.
"Historically high numbers of our young, highly skilled people are moving overseas to live and work," Senator Evans said.

The exodus in 2007-08 represents a 6.7 per cent increase on the previous year and a 325 per cent increase on the low of 18,100 people who left permanently in 1985-86.

"These latest figures also reflect the current global demand for skills and the internationalisation of the labour market as part of the broader process of globalisation," Senator Evans said.

Those leaving are almost equally divided between Australian born and overseas born.

Residents of NSW led the exodus with 31,390 people, followed by Victoria (16,408), Queensland (15,289), Western Australia (8,388) and South Australia (3,140).

Of the permanent departures, 39,467 or 51 per cent were men compared to 37,456 women (49 per cent).

Although there were 149,635 permanent arrivals in 2007-08, the net gain - arrivals minus permanent departures - was the 10th highest recorded.

- AAP

<!-- ModuleCacheTime={ts '2008-10-07 12:09:39'}|server=static|expires={ts '2008-10-07 13:09:39'}|serializedURL=index.cfm?c_id{equals}2&objectid{equals}10536227&pnum{equals}0 --> Copyright ©2008, APN Holdings NZ Limited

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: More leaving Australia than ever before!

so those who think that Austrailia is a good place to migrate should really read it carefully. why so many Austrailian are getting out when you want to get in.
something must be wrong somewhere.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am biased abt moving to aussieland coz i try to pick up aussie chicks at pub and they did not want to fuck me

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...why so many Austrailian are getting out when you want to get in. something must be wrong somewhere.
Am no exponent of emigration to down under. But think we shd not jump the gun to suspect something's wrong based on such a news item. Stats (for aug month) shd be seen in right light. Pull of skilled labour elsewhere, seasonal movement are some possible examples.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal

so those who think that Austrailia is a good place to migrate should really read it carefully. why so many Austrailian are getting out when you want to get in.
something must be wrong somewhere.

australia is now one of the most expensive nations in the world. people have stopped going there as the opportunities are drying up. house prices are among highest in world. very stressful & expensive place now, with high taxes there. people thinking of leaving australia now, not going in.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

australia is now one of the most expensive nations in the world. people have stopped going there as the opportunities are drying up. house prices are among highest in world. very stressful & expensive place now, with high taxes there. people thinking of leaving australia now, not going in.

Oh sure, tell that to one who's there now and willing to refute your condescending views. And this doesn't even include the fact that now the Sing dollar is almost on par to the Aussie dollar, since mid year.

With the currency only S$1.05 per dollar, my mobile phone bills are merely S$52 per month for a smartphone. Try beating that, dude.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is the Aussie Axe168 around??? Give your view please...How's the chickens going?

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now hang on just a second. Your link and the information that you have posted are not relevant in any way. Your link shows Kiwis leaving FOR Australia but your contents state people leaving Australia for other destinations. Care to post the link, or is this just made up by you?

Last edited:

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey redbull shit ha. Nice having you back. Back for more after having your ass ripped by me in the previous forum?

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

So what's your suggestion? USA is fucked big time with the stock market going into a spinner, with some professionals committing suicide. The 'Amerian Dream' it seems no longer holds.

http://news.smh.com.au/world/gunman-kills-family-over-financial-woes-20081007-4v81.html

As for the UK, the quality of life is really bad. So many people are desperate to move out.

Canada, its extremely cold and also, Canadian employers are reluctant to hire people without local experience, so you have the famous quote, 'Doctors driving cabs'.

http://www.notcanada.com/

NZ- quite and boring.

So, stay in Sinkeeland? I'd rather migrate to China. :rolleyes:

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

China is the only place we should go with big neh nehs of dong bei mei meis everyday for us to F

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

well said. the cost of living in australia is prohibitive. i pity ozzies for the massive price increases due in 2008/2009 due to the spectacular crash of the A$. from parity to the US$ to 1.51, import prices will increase exponentially and exports will be greatly hampered. commodity prices have fallen AND the A$ has crashed. better sell rio or BHP if you have any interests in mining.

mobile phone rates third highest in the world, cars, houses, and some of the higest cost of living prices seen on the planet, i really do pity people in australia. very sad, and what a disaster australia is today.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey shockshit. Still dreaming of Canada? How many papaya's cock have you sucked today? So long you didn't suck mine. I'm very itchy. When can you come and suck my cock? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Everywhere now is also the same lah.KNN this nice place has been destroyed by greedy men with greedy ideas and with greedy minds. KNN!!! Served them right! I hope the whole world financial system collapses and all greedy people stoned back to the dark ages! KNN!!!

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal

but there are always some of want to migrate there.
so long as their own kind do not fall below a certain percentage,i do not think the Aussie government will be too concern about it.