• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The New Law, the Pimp, the Girl & Hotel 81

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I am very certain that the Government would put to each accused that, they must had been spending $500 to $1,000 for the services of other genuine 18 year prostitutes, a category which is not exactly diamond deposits under Singapore that are waiting to be mined.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those rates are quite common in certain circles. Viet, PRC ie the supply has dropped the price considerably. If this girl was Viet then the pricing becomes a strong argument for the prosectuion.

And I am very certain that the Government would put to each accused that, they must had been spending $500 to $1,000 for the services of other genuine 18 year prostitutes, a category which is not exactly diamond deposits under Singapore that are waiting to be mined.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This does really stretch it - these 80 would have been propped up to take the fall in advance of the actual story of the 2 coppers breaking - i.e. it would require the pimp, the hotel and the invisible puppet master steering everything as a contingency unless it was spun backwards with hindsight. Like oops were messed up and to whitewash this who do we know is a pimp with a 17 year old keeping meticulous records backed up with CCTV whom we can coax into taking the fall and be branded a paedo-peddler yet help us save face with the populace who still believe we do no wrong?

Undoubtedly there is an agenda but must be one heck of a master strategist who could pull this kind of spin off - I would dare say most probably not a singkie-educated scholar!

Last edited:

BIGGERFUCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is badly spun by a fool who does not measure the consequences of this tabloid. And it will only make Singapore look worse with the 2 coppers together later.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last year or so, the owner of a small hotel somewhere in Upp Serangoon was brought to task (was he charged or just licence kantong?) for allowing the plying of prostitution at his hotel. I was like hey do the authorities actually expect tourists to be staying in a hotel in upp serangoon area? Why allow a hotel in an area like upp serangoon and expect it to be doing only tourist business? Things are quite messy in S'pore these days.

Hotel located along Kitchener Rd. Shing hotel I think.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
This does really stretch it - these 80 would have been propped up to take the fall in advance of the actual story of the 2 coppers breaking - i.e. it would require the pimp, the hotel and the invisible puppet master steering everything as a contingency unless it was spun backwards with hindsight. Like oops were messed up and to whitewash this who do we know is a pimp with a 17 year old keeping meticulous records backed up with CCTV whom we can coax into taking the fall and be branded a paedo-peddler yet help us save face with the populace who still believe we do no wrong?

Undoubtedly there is an agenda but must be one heck of a master strategist who could pull this kind of spin off - I would dare say most probably not a singkie-educated scholar!

I would speculate even further.

This case has an added feature....the online thingy.Hence,if we stretch our imagination a bit further even this forum owner along with many others in PAP wanted list are a fair game.How so you may ask?

Because in US federal law underage sex is a biggie.And US is casting it's net all over the globe particularly SEA,which Singapore is part of.Therefore,all our MIW need is a valid excuse which the FBI will buy to get their cooperation to pry into 'online 'businesses.And it's no coincidence that sammyboy draws a much bigger crowd for it's sex forum than it's kopitiam tok kok.

No! I am not letting my imagination go wild.Just put 2 and 2 together and you could figure it out.Because lately PAP is very much awake to the fact that if the net is not somewhat controlled it's gonna loose the next GE.Socio online medias are it's biggest headaches.But PAP cannot act like China or Iran and put a blatant control.So,it got to get around it....infiltration and buying out such forums is one way.STOMP,fuckwarezone,Tremeritus and such are ,I believe,already in their control.

This case plays more to the American gallery that MIW means business where sex with underage is concerned.Because to the Asian society having sex with younger lass is more of a conquest than anything else.Besides dragging this number of men to social ruin for 1 girlie misadventure is not the usual PAP style of justice.

This case stinks .

Last edited:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless they were told by the pimp that she is 17 and not 18, and genuinely believed her to be of age, those who are charged should fight the case. The single most piece is that the age 18 was clearly on the online site. That in itself is powerful.

These carefully crafted "I didn't know" arguements go out the window the moment you admit the statement by the okt. This is expected to state clearly:

1) The fact that she was underaged was clearly communicated.
2) The clients willingly paid a premium because she was underaged.

If you want to show how rotten the system, you should be shining the spotlight on the okt and how he is getting off lightly in return for providing evidence to convict the men charged.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If you want to show how rotten the system, you should be shining the spotlight on the okt and how he is getting off lightly in return for providing evidence to convict the men charged.

as a prosecution witness, would the OKT get away? he also slept with the underage pros?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
as a prosecution witness, would the OKT get away? he also slept with the underage pros?

He probably already got an agreed reduce charge and leniency for spilling the beans on the customers. 人不为己天诛地灭。

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He probably already got an agreed reduce charge and leniency for spilling the beans on the customers. 人不为己天诛地灭。

So very true my half keling son. Selfishness is the tragedy of mankind. Unlike your constant 69 partner who is always so generous with rep points......LOL.....alamak.....LOL

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Therefore,all our MIW need is a valid excuse which the FBI will buy to get their cooperation to pry into 'online 'businesses.And it's no coincidence that sammyboy draws a much bigger crowd for it's sex forum than it's kopitiam tok kok.

....infiltration and buying out such forums is one way.STOMP,fuckwarezone,Tremeritus and such are ,I believe,already in their control.

Yes,I am replying to my own post.....just want to clear what I am implying in simple words.

This site has a sex forum;we all know about it.All it needs is a infiltrator to put something related to under age sex and bingo!...you got FBI on the cooperation for MIW.

The MIW did such thing to Temasek Review.Posters like Jah Rastfar are pretty much doing the same here.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
2) Make the law clear. People are confused. We have people running brothels for decades but people are still charged for various acts related to prostitution such as running a place of assignation, etc while Hotel 81 is donating money to NTU.
hahaha....the law in sinkapoor is crystal clear and yet our wise prataman is confused.....lol.
we have licence for everything.....as long as you are licenced, you can do the business legally.....
this applies for brothels, pubs, ktv, 4-d outlets; etc...
if you want to take the risks...the ambit applies....don't get caught.
can u imagine the illegal 4-d operators using the same excuse that 7-11 is selling 4-d...lol.

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

OKT = Those Few Hotels Mentioned in the ST

MIW Too Risky to Risk it .

You never know whether the Pimp/Boss

Paid those Hotel Staffs Or Counter Staffs

to Take Screen Shots of those 80 men

as a added precaution !!! u want to risk it.

..... :(

If you want to show how rotten the system, you should be shining the spotlight on the okt and how he is getting off lightly in return for providing evidence to convict the men charged.[/QUOTE]

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

My expectation is that he will get about 1 year ... a pretty sweet deal considering the amount of money he is estimated to have made from his stable of girls.

M

Mdm Tang

Another scenario , the pimp and or the
girl/girls could have secretly record all 80
men with secret recording device eg Pen recorder.
like that how???

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tend to agree with you.

This case plays more to the American gallery that MIW means business where sex with underage is concerned.Because to the Asian society having sex with younger lass is more of a conquest than anything else.Besides dragging this number of men to social ruin for 1 girlie misadventure is not the usual PAP style of justice.

This case stinks .