• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The following members have the power to issue infractions:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course ...i will not ..by the way , whats the different between infract , minus points and ban ? minus point and infract not the same ?
See!!!! you also dun understand, I also dun understand but why dumb Scroolball only chasing after me? knn....

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....i lost count of the pple i upped....
however, they usually like drops onto the ocean.....npns.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See!!!! you also dun understand, I also dun understand but why dumb Scroolball only chasing after me? knn....

you better repent and do some good for this forum.
rep points and powers are serious stuffs there, not play play one.

with great power comes great ______________________
if you can answer the above, you have finally seen the light. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you better repent and do some good for this forum.
rep points and powers are serious stuffs there, not play play one.

with great power comes great _________DICK_____________
if you can answer the above, you have finally seen the light. :biggrin:
LOL, hehehhee, I know that answer

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angie left after someone took a similar nick and started a flame war. Contributed in the past a lot.
I don't think you will anyhow ZAP others. You are one of gentlemen poster never F@#K others only exchange view.I think you should be one of the moderator.SAM name 6 moderator but half not active.Postnew very good in in posting quality photo but rarely replay any post. Does care what other post.Angie II- I not remember any post from him/her.Alamaking, Muthukali and Ramseth will not give others infraction unless really piss them off from my own oponion they are quite gentlemen.Now Ramseth very seldom post anything liao.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehe, you are above 700 pts now and an inf.

Religous zealots beware! Especially the bullshit types like kukulakuku. :biggrin:

bro...Judgement Day will be done by me ...instead of their invisibleman ...:wink: