• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Above is the result of sycophant who miss their medication.

The part in red is your hallucination.
The part in black is your sycophantic raving.

The hallucination that a mad person sees and hears are very "real", so it is impossible to convince him/her otherwise.
Medication can offer some help but no amount of medication can help a sycophant.

Now, let's watch a short clip of on self-denial.

kopiuncle bought a ticket and entered the freak show.

everybody stood up and gave him the loudest applause.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread is about a fucktard called KOPIUNCLE who has many clones. Notable ones are Ilovesingapore and theblackhole......

Hello, there is NO SECRET about Kopiuncle here unlike those POWERFUL MAFIA BOSSES with plenty of clones who are deliberately bred to kill, to zap, to destroy, to assassinate and to disrupt threads...and to vulgarise and harasss forummers who do not agree with them....

Many clones???? ilovesingapore is no secret.....theblackhole is no secret: has been theres since the good old days of delphi.....Two clones = MANY CLONES????????????.....Your maths must be damned horrid!!!! Ah Meng and his clones???? Do you know how many???

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, there is NO SECRET about Kopiuncle here unlike those POWERFUL MAFIA BOSSES with plenty of clones who are deliberately bred to kill, to zap, to destroy, to assassinate and to disrupt threads...and to vulgarise and harasss forummers who do not agree with them....
kopison got up in middle of nite for a pee and heard noise when passing kopiuncle and ilovesingapore room.
peep throught the keyhole, kopison mumbled to himself: oh shit!!. to think mum angry when i sucked my thumb!!!

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Accusing fellow forummers of being sycophants and insane are just poor defences for poor arguments.

Losers in a debate or in a battle always accuse their opponents of adopting dirty tricks, foul play and under-hand means. They will
say they are mad, insane, delusional and pro this and pro that.

This is a classic example of losers who seek refuges in such lame excuses. Nothing solid to support their claims. They themselves are delusional and sycophantical...and perhaps fanatical!!!

Shitfu shifty shitfu you have left me far far behind. Your Enrishh so power and now your points and power so high? Why you so like that to your disciple? Now your munchlanchau level increased so much.

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how many powerful teams are here now in this forum?

What u missed out on.. :rolleyes:

In 2008/2009 i don't post news regularly like now. Only started posting news on 3rd quarter of 2009. TCSS like everyone else. :biggrin:

Back then, i don't have clones in comic characters, games, movies or soccer.

My clones were ordinary for example.. hanson98 (with digits behind) so no one knows my early, old clones.

In both sammyboy forums, i may own identical clones but it's my rule of thumb NEVER to play the same set of clones especially when u know u will make enemies. :biggrin:

If one set is active here then make the other set over there dormant. :biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What u missed out on.. :rolleyes:

In 2008/2009 i don't post news regularly like now. Only started posting news on 3rd quarter of 2009. TCSS like everyone else. :biggrin:

Back then, i don't have clones in comic characters, games, movies or soccer.

My clones were ordinary for example.. hanson98 (with digits behind) so no one knows my early, old clones.

In both sammyboy forums, i may own identical clones but it's my rule of thumb NEVER to play the same set of clones especially when u know u will make enemies. :biggrin:

If one set is active here then make the other set over there dormant. :biggrin:

Thank you Bro for your kind advice. I have been very naive and very honest. But I am learning fast. The Major Players here have very powerful CLONES and they attack and zap as a GROUP. My main Nick TheBlackHole is almost dead ! Down 4000 points - even an old horse like me , way back in the 2008. My other handle, ilovesingapore is as good as dead,down 2000 points easily when the Major Groups Ganged Up and killed you.

I believe now there are a few very POWERFUL GROUPS AND GANGS....and soon, kopiuncle will be history too.

Thanks for your kind advice.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More revelations NOW...

I've discovered NEW Groups and NEW armies of confrontation.
I've also discovered MY SUPPORTERS AND MY SAMARITANS.

ALL THESE WILL BE REVEALED IN GOOD TIME..

I've also discovered WHO HAD BETRAYED ME and WHO ARE THE ONES who had been repeatedly zapping and killing me ....It appears sad to see their NICKS .Sometimes, it is NOT GOOD to see who are your FOES and your ENEMIES in this FORUM, but once you become a subscriber, ALL THESE ARE REVEALED....AND NOW I KNOW...I KNOW....I KNOW.....full of pain, anguish and agony...but the BATTLESTAR GALACTICA continues....

The ARMIES getting stronger and stronger with THE NEW ALLIANCE AND WITH the NEW GROUPINGS AND THE CONIPMANB GANG....many of them are very POWERFUL NOW....AND THEY ATTACK like a pack of rabid hound.....So get ready for more ferocious battles from now on as Kopi reinforced his defence arsenal.....NOw instead of withdrawing and running and hiding, Kopi new strategy is to take them ON....THE BEST DEFENCE IS TO BE PREPARED FOR WAR.................BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!

star_wars_planets_battleship_vehicles_tie_fighters_destroyer_desktop_1920x1080_hd-wallpaper-1025182.jpg

star_wars_battleship_spaceships_vehicles_desktop_1920x1080_hd-wallpaper-946149.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now things are much clearer now....much much clearer now.....There is a NEW ALLIANCE AND THE NEW POWERFUL CONIPMANB GROUP will be the most powerful FORCE here in this forum. The former Chief Of The Army MBSSLOTS had sold everything to the new WAR LORD MBSSLOTS which now commands a new fleet of clones, cyclones and battleships. Kopi is now left alone at the mercy of the New ALLIANCE and he will have to seek refuges in other planets far far away or become a Jedi Master and fight the war right here....NEW FRONTIERS, NEW ARMIES AND NEW BATTLE TURS IN THE GALAXY..........BATTLESTAR CONTINUES............

images

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whoever control this Group controls the direction. hahahahaha

My EXPOSED clones are MBSSLOTS, MBSSL0TS, PAPIBCHIEF, OPPOIBCHIEF, GOONDUSAMI, GWENDOLENE & SAMSENGKIA.

Watch out for my UNEXPOSED CLONES!

So said the NEW COMMANDER OF THE NEW ARMY ...MBSSLOTS (2)

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So said the NEW COMMANDER OF THE NEW ARMY ...MBSSLOTS (2)
#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters