• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your Old Mother just got gang raped :biggrin:

shut up papa...if you bully kopi, I will shoot you ...dead.......

monkey112008.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ah meng...all you clones all C M I lah.....so better talk peace and forget about war and battles lah...peace???

thai.macaque-monkeys-lopburi090819r600-300x222.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
okay let us get this straight kopluncle

I don't want to play any games here

I acknowledge you are the most powerful forummer here aka ah meng

there is no need to stalk me and taunt me ....I am of no use to you or to your agenda here

just shoot me lah....no need to let me dead walking here.....it is getting tiresome ...both your clones bkt and cockeyed are disabled
and have no effect on me liao...............ah meng is turning out to be not so bad afterall....can joke joke a bit....I humbly suggest
you stop this silly thingie.....

monkey112008.jpg

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't want to play any games here

I acknowledge you are the most powerful forummer here aka ah meng

there is no need to stalk me and taunt me ....I am of no use to you or to your agenda here

just shoot me lah....no need to let me dead walking here.....it is getting tiresome ...both your clones bkt and cockeyed are disabled
and have no effect on me liao...............ah meng is turning out to be not so bad afterall....can joke joke a bit....I humbly suggest
you stop this silly thingie..
kopiuncle, did you leave your dentures in pinky arsehole this time .

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shitfu shitful shitfu I am always surprised by you. I didnt know you knew the word since you are always so crooked, you and your thoughts and intentions.

Are you ball carrying or munchlanchiau or what? Teach me your style shitfu .