• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The old MBSSLOTS is a PAP supporter.
Kopiuncle, Ilovesingapore, the blackhole, Hokkien, Fishypie, Erotica, Jubilee1919 and a whole host of IBs got lots of Upz in points from him and his clones.... I just need to look at the history and I know...hahahaha....YOU GUYS ARE ALL EXPOSED!

Desperate people resort to desperate posts. Pathetic and puny ....a poor commander, a useless boss, a pathetic miserable new MBSSLOTS....bought for a dollar but die a pauper !!!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Desperate people resort to desperate posts. Pathetic and puny ....a poor commander, a useless boss, a pathetic miserable new MBSSLOTS....bought for a dollar but die a pauper !!!

There is no better way to EXPOSE people by paying money! Hahaha...You did the same. :biggrin:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Desperate people resort to desperate posts. !
desperate n pathetic kopiuncle

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now things are much clearer now....much much clearer now.....There is a NEW ALLIANCE AND THE NEW POWERFUL CONIPMANB GROUP will be the most powerful FORCE here in this forum. The former Chief Of The Army MBSSLOTS had sold everything to the new WAR LORD MBSSLOTS which now commands a new fleet of clones, cyclones and battleships. Kopi is now left alone at the mercy of the New ALLIANCE and he will have to seek refuges in other planets far far away or become a Jedi Master and fight the war right here....NEW FRONTIERS, NEW ARMIES AND NEW BATTLE TURS IN THE GALAXY..........BATTLESTAR CONTINUES............

images

MBSSLOTS is a fool .You spent a fortune buying MBSSLOTS and his Clones simply to empower yourself. You are such a BIG FOOL. And you came out with this declaration of The Truth! You are pawned lah!!! I thought you were stupid,but now it is confirmed you are doubly stupid and retarded.And you have been conned !!!!

Go through your history and you will be shocked what actually happened!!! Hokkien, a PAP IB OMG!!!! MBSSLOTS (2), you are really mad, mad , mad. Tonight, you will not be able to sleep !!! You will have nightmares and MBSSLOTS will be haunting you,mocking you and laughing at you!!! You ARE INDEED A BLOODY IDIOT AND A BLOODY FOOL!!!

PAP IBS IN YOUR DREAMS AND THEY WILL APPEAR IN YOUR NIGHTMARES!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOODY LOSER!!!!

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
such a BIG FOOL.stupid and retarded.And you have been conned !!!!

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

she exits, he enters

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no better way to EXPOSE people by paying money! Hahaha...You did the same. :biggrin:

You must be damned blind, retarded and stupid. I subscribed to the forum. I did not buy nicks. I did not attempt to bribe forummers. I did not approach forummers to buy them over. You are a gun runner. You are a war mongerer. You are an arms dealer. You are out to kill, to exterminate and to seek revenge on forummers who simply do not share your views on things. You are a cyber bully. You are a thug, a hooligan and a black-mailer.

I only subscribed today and the whole Truth fell into my hands. You are a calculated murderer and a forum destroyer. You are the epitome of evil here - offering forummers money and bribing them. This is unwholesome, evil, vile and obnoxious - totally unacceptable and should be punishable with a permanent ban by leongsam.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did not attempt to bribe forummers.

she exits, he enters

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You do not understand what is going on and you depend on the PMS and drew the wrong conclusion. Kopisai was under severe attack from the cyber bullies when he came in - nothing secret about this. And MBSSLOTS(1) came to his rescue, reassuring him and encouraging him " to take them on" and " i will support you". This was how Kopi survived the savagery of the attacks. There was no bribery.There was no gang.There was no need to beg for points. Kopi was saved because he stood his ground all alone against a horde of rabid dogs and demons who zapped him to moderation several times. Then came the knight in shining armour MBSSLOTS(1) who came to his rescue...and of course Leongsam saved Kopi several times from the marunding rabid dogs.

What IRIS are you talking about. It was a concept and I never knew who was who. And I never ,as I had written in my Battlestar, participated in any mass assassination. I was approached to do Moonlightaffairs in at midnight through PM, but I did not. AND I BELIEVE NOBODY DID MOONLIGHTAFFAIRS IN AND HE WAS NOT EVEN ZAPPED A SINGLE POINT THE FOLLOWING DAY WHEN I SAW HIS POINTS. THE ORDER WAS NEVER CARRIED OUT AND NOBODY DID THE MASS ZAPPING, AS FAR AS I KNEW...NOTHING HAPPENED TO MOOLIGHTAFFAIRS. The Order from MBSSLOTS was.." ...i do not like bullies..." The Moon and his Gang were attacking me ferociously and MBSSLOTS(1) came to my aid. And up till today, I don't even know who were the members of the IRIS!!!

So your conclusion is flawed and you have been taken for a ride!!! Idiot and a stupid fool indeed!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You do not understand

she exits, he enters

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are wrong
there are people who cannot be bought
they are the untouchables

what bloody web?
you have a warped mind as far as i know
the web of pap supporters is just your own imagination
you become paranoid
you thought you had bought a wealth of treasures
you opend the box given to you by mbsslots (1)
nothing but fossilised skeletons and decaying dicks and pricks!!!
you have been conned by mbsslots(1)
you exposed yourself as an idiot!!! pawning yourself by your "revelations"!!!
you can't rob an honest man
you can't cheat a poor man
you can't bluff a truthful man
you have just lost your money to a professional gambler!!!

and remember you tried to bribe me ,not once but three times
your original offer was doubled and i did not take your offer
and you turned ugly and threatened me with death!!!.....

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are wrong

she exits, he enters

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was no need for me to beg from anyone. Any forummer could see Kopi was under attack from hostile forummers - getting worse and worse with vulgarities , profanities and obscenities. HELP came without begging. Kopi was the target , the victim and the prey of a pack of hound and rabid dogs. I have said before, this forum is self-regulating. I got HELP from many people besides MBSSLOTS (1). I survived without resorting to buying nicks and bribing forummers. Also thanks to Leongsam.

Hahahaha...you pawned yourself again. Reading those PMs do not enlighten you. They confused you more and made you feel like running amok and bersek!!! You are one blind buyer with an evil intent. Karma is an unforgiving bitch and you will suffer for your evil and unwholesome acts.

You think what you are doing is clever. In fact , everyone here is laughing at you ,except those stupid clones and runners of yours which have been shadowing me, trying to derail me, distract me and destroy me.

You are ONE BIG FOOLISH MAN!!!....Anyway, this forum welcome all kinds, especially BIG TWIT like you....so you better come up with better and more convincing revelations.

AN HONEST AND TRUTHFUL MAN HAS NOTHING TO FEAR....AMEN.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there is nothing for me to fear
you can threaten anyone here with more exposures

you are a dead fish here
first your bribed and bought over nicks and all the pMs - this is a hideous crime in all forums
second you tried to bribe me not once, but three times, even upping your price - and i did not go for it
you are the evil one here....let the forum judge
there is no need for me to say anything more
and certainly there is no need for me to start any poll
only losers like you want to start a poll....you go to sleep...sweet dreams!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she exits, he enters

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she exits, he enters