• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh Dear, Zeddy is in some mess now....oh dear me

There is no need to deny. You are PAP IB trying to impersonate as an opposition supporter. Trying to take the heat away from your fellow PAP IB? Not so easy. You can fool all the sinkies here but not me.

Wow Attila are you for real??? ZEDDY belongs to the OPPO Brotherhoods lah....don't hit wrong target okay.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh Dear, Zeddy is in some mess now....oh dear me

Wow Attila are you for real??? ZEDDY belongs to the OPPO Brotherhoods lah....don't hit wrong target okay.

You either purposely stirring shit or talking to one of your clones.. The war drums are rolling now..

Kopisai I will take you on.. Kopisai go give dog BJ..

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow this Attila The Cunt guy is an ardent Tonychat fan judging from his past posts... Either a clone or a meat eater turned vegan being enlightened by Tonychat.. LOL..LOL..

Walau Zeddy counter-attacked and accused Attila The Cunt being a clone....now the REAL Battle will begin soon....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You either purposely stirring shit or talking to one of your clones.. The war drums are rolling now..

Kopisai I will take you on.. Kopisai go give dog BJ..

Bro Zen, don't be fooled by all these lah...
You are the OPPO Brotherhood, why take kopisai for what. Uncle Kopi is gone liao. Whacked until no balls to appear.
So take it easy lah...No need to lose cool head here. Take it easy ok....Thank You.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zeddy under duress....

Atilla The Cunt is probably one of your clones..:biggrin:

Really dumb fucked Tonychat to kena conned by his so called allies..

No lah Bro Zen. Attila The Cunt is not mine lah. I have No Clones. Nothing to be shy about lah Bro Zen.

If you are in the OPPO Brotherhood, also nevermind lah. If you are in the PAPIB Brotherhood, also nevermind lah.

Make no difference to me anyway. You are a gentleman as far as I am concerned. No need to engage me .....I don't want any confrontations with anyone.
I am just an ordinary Singaporean retiree....Thank You.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zeddy under duress....

No lah Bro Zen. Attila The Cunt is not mine lah. I have No Clones. Nothing to be shy about lah Bro Zen.

If you are in the OPPO Brotherhood, also nevermind lah. If you are in the PAPIB Brotherhood, also nevermind lah.

Make no difference to me anyway. You are a gentleman as far as I am concerned. No need to engage me .....I don't want any confrontations with anyone.
I am just an ordinary Singaporean retiree....Thank You.

You must have been a sneaky snake or a Keling in your previous lives..

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You must have been a sneaky snake or a Keling in your previous lives..

aiyah bro zen, you are such a nice forummer, why engage this stupid kopisai for what....better spend your precious time in other engagements.
okay, don't worry lah...there is nothing wrong being either OPPO or PAP IB..

i wish i am one...nobody wants me. can someone recruit me.. can i join the CCCCb Gang ??? and hoot back at all the CCCCahkuas!!!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where the fuck is kopiuncle now ? :rolleyes:
Start a thread claiming to expose anyone and everyone in SBF yet hiding somewhere now :rolleyes:
Is he getting anal-fucked just like jiu hoo loser with a loose arse , tonychat ?
:eek:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Start a thread claiming to expose anyone and everyone in SBF yet hiding somewhere now :rolleyes:
Is he getting anal-fucked just like jiu hoo loser with a loose arse , tonychat ?

Both of these 2 Gay Boy Bros deserved each other..

sinkiesnotdumb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Zed, please don't mind I suggest something - you're better off spending more time with your beloved dog who love you and understands you, pappy dogs are not worth spending time with, leave this dog along and very soon he will get fed up because he will be tired of barking up an empty tree. See what happened to his clone kopiuncle, simply got tired cos no one is responding to him and he kept quiet for two days then came back with this other dog nick. Let him, let them, we go better things to do like quietly zapping them.

Cheers buddy and have have some cold beer at Changi beach with your doggy. This dog is simply a worthless dog, even his fellow IB fishy fella is keeping a distance from him now, a poor pathetic liability. Simply a poor pathetic dog talking to himself by spams. At first I was angry with him but then now I actually felt pitiful for this poor pathetic soul seriously pathetic trying his very best now to recoup his losses and embarrassments he is causing to his PAP masters. Bro Zed I believe you can see how hard he is trying, trying harder and harder and harder because he had caused much pain to his masters, really pathetic and pitiful seeing him licking his bruised balls.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Zed, please don't mind I suggest something - you're better off spending more time with your beloved dog who love you and understands you, pappy dogs are not worth spending time with, leave this dog along and very soon he will get fed up because he will be tired of barking up an empty tree. See what happened to his clone kopiuncle, simply got tired cos no one is responding to him and he kept quiet for two days then came back with this other dog nick. Let him, let them, we go better things to do like quietly zapping them.

Cheers buddy and have have some cold beer at Changi beach with your doggy. This dog is simply a worthless dog, even his fellow IB fishy fella is keeping a distance from him now, a poor pathetic liability. Simply a poor pathetic dog talking to himself by spams. At first I was angry with him but then now I actually felt pitiful for this poor pathetic soul seriously pathetic trying his very best now to recoup his losses and embarrassments he is causing to his PAP masters. Bro Zed I believe you can see how hard he is trying, trying harder and harder and harder because he had caused much pain to his masters, really pathetic and pitiful seeing him licking his bruised balls.

Thanks for the encouraging words Bro.. But sometimes I must fight to silence the fucktards who claim that I'm a member of the PAP IB.. We make fun of Tonychat and we are accused of being PAP IBs.. What strange logic.. But I will try to heed your advice..:smile:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for the encouraging words Bro.. But sometimes I must fight to silence the fucktards who claim that I'm a member of the PAP IB.. We make fun of Tonychat and we are accused of being PAP IBs.. What strange logic.. But I will try to heed your advice..:smile:

you need advice from a filthy clueless pariah?
must be damned pathetic

nevertheless, I still respect you...have a nice day

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are mr spotter
you no see what is happening here
kopi gone liao lah..you miss him
I can always recall him...hehe

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

good post
you don't understand the dynamics and the machinaitons here
you can ignore anyone here
to encourage others to ignore others or to gang up to punish another forummer is just very no class and no standard
if you want, engage your opponent with graciousness
but don't throw dirt and scum at him from behind

got balls, face kopi squarely...got balls, take on the OPPOIB and the PAPIB
got balls ....stay on and fight the fight ..or else go walk your doggie....fucke off from here

thank you...don't create enemies in this forum
all forummers here are my frieinds
they made enemies of me...thank you....have a nice day!!

you don't have to lecture Bro Zen, as a PAPIB, he knows what he is doing....so F O !!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you know nuts about my uncle Kopi
so don't try to be smug ok ...thank you

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thick skin numb uncle self masterbate in his thread because no one gives a fuck about him.
Posting rubbish in desperate attempt to up his thread and stay in limelight.
Reminds me of sun whore....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good post
you don't understand the dynamics and the machinaitons here
you can ignore anyone here
to encourage others to ignore others or to gang up to punish another forummer is just very no class and no standard
if you want, engage your opponent with graciousness
but don't throw dirt and scum at him from behind

got balls, face kopi squarely...got balls, take on the OPPOIB and the PAPIB
got balls ....stay on and fight the fight ..or else go walk your doggie....fucke off from here

thank you...don't create enemies in this forum
all forummers here are my frieinds
they made enemies of me...thank you....have a nice day!!

you don't have to lecture Bro Zen, as a PAPIB, he knows what he is doing....so F O !!!

you know nuts about my uncle Kopi
so don't try to be smug ok ...thank you

Just like that CB Kia Tonychat you must be fucked in the morning.. Go and give dog BJ..

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just like that CB Kia Tonychat you must be fucked in the morning.. Go and give dog BJ..

I don't believe it's from Bro Zen
I don't accept this type of vulgarities from Bro Zen
It does no harm...have a good day Bro Zen

OPPOIB or PAPIB - does not matter lah...don't sweat the small stuff
good day brother!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thick skin numb uncle self masterbate in his thread because no one gives a fuck about him.
Posting rubbish in desperate attempt to up his thread and stay in limelight.
Reminds me of sun whore....

you are an utter disgrace changing your lj to cb with your vulval mouth
what the fuck are you doing here spouting vulgarities
kopi does not need people like you to fuck up threads
you go dogs fuck better..gongest of the CCCCbye gang!!!