• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haaaa this shows how bad my chinese is, 姜大衛 that 大衛 is actually David.

I always wondered if David Chiang is a paedophile...I remember sitting in the front row at his movie premier when I was a child, and he was onstage, staring at me and giving me creepy smiles...

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
so how kopiuncle, u say u going to expose all of those that bully u. but now u say u going to die?

so, which is which? i also eager to know who are some of those forummers leh

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nahbeh ball less fartheads, kopi gone and still zapping him
no bloody standard you bloody shithead cowards
got balls like Joetys and i H P leave your names lah
that old uncle is dead, still zapping him for fuck!!!
no fucking blains!!! only can bully old people!!! go dogs fart lah!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse is far from over.....Kopi getting a NEW and more POWERFUL PC to prevent hacking, to prevent glitching and to prevent intrusions of the mysterious virus.Once he is ready, he is going to return to whack those cyber bullies until they crawl and beg for mercy...

Now you see those lan lan forummers ,keeping so quiet, so scared until lausai - just in case KOPI 's SBFwikileaks will betray their on line persona....This is a great time in the history of SBF. No more lies, no more masks and no more pretences.

You are what you are - totally naked and vulnerable!!!

JW5 is gone. I H P is a goner now. Joetys is utterly exposed. Chonburifc remains a fucker 0f dogs. Narong is still the gongest of all the fucking donkeys here. The whole lot CCCCbye Gang is dead...dead....dead....All buried 10 feet underground...fossilized and frozen dead. CCCCCbye Gang all go to 999 hells for the eternal damnation. But the mafia heads are still around - still creating and throwing new clones with new shitheads out to destroy this forum and disrupt threads. Hahahaha!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vile shit needs to talk rubbish to up thread....
Lets take rotating shifts to help him satisfy his ego....

gongest vile shit narong the sarong the kelong the biggest vulval mouth in sbf
now summon all your ccccbye gang and come rotating and shifting with you - evil, vile, venomous and vitriolic
all ccccbye gang go dogs fuck !!!

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopisai ought to find himself a geylang public toilet bowl and stick his head under the waterline as he enjoys dwelling amongst the floating pieces of turd and toilet wipes. Kopisai, the vile piece of excrement is still harping on old issues, akin to the smear of shit on sole of shoe still eating joss sticks and candle wax even after 7th month is over.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gongest vile shit narong the sarong the kelong the biggest vulval mouth in sbf
now summon all your ccccbye gang and come rotating and shifting with you - evil, vile, venomous and vitriolic
all ccccbye gang go dogs fuck !!!

Just replace above name with yours or kopiturd, it still applies.

Hahahaaaaa............

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just replace above name with yours or kopiturd, it still applies.
Hahahaaaaa............

yah lah just replace your head with the toilet bowl and it suits you just fine!
cowsai king and wowo king!!! lampar to you understand!!!

I H P incarnate - a damned poor one as that...escherified also no use...same old turdy post!!!

go eat shit ...haha

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I H P incarnate - a damned poor one as that...escherified also no use...same old turdy post!!!

go eat shit ...haha

Did you really have sex with a dog?

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

go eat shit ...haha

Kopiturd, hahahaha..........

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiturd, kopishit, kopisai.....excrement by any other name still smell as foul

they are all still better than narongshit ,chonbullshit and IHPccccbye ...haha...any time better than all these mother fuckers and daily masturbators...haha

narong the gongest motherfucker here....