• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Final Battlestar Galactica Apocalypse - Right here!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I like to eat noodles with chilli

It's good but then wearing a good shoe is always important I strongly recommend the RealFlex by Reebok

reebok-realflex-run-real-flex-white-red-mens.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you see what I mean...trying to talk shop in my Uncle's thread >>> trying to destroy>>>disrupt>>>mock >>fucking no standard

frogs and toads and snakes all trying to make love here to divert, disrupt, divide and destroy this Battlestar

the froggy head - the chieftain
the phaedophil wicket wikiphile reared his ugly head - I told u it's a matter of time this OPPOcbhead will emerge
after throwing in all his fucking clones from ChonCb to IHPch - the whole lot is now HERE for Kopi to expose and to annihilate
in one big big explosion!!! good good good!!

wikiphile is one of the most evil mother fuckers here - the most vulgar, the most evil , the most sinister and the most ponding queen!!!
froggy head is just a follower despite his nuclear bombing capabilities - but as part of the OPPOIBHead, he is obliged to KILL to please
his henchmen. I H P is another powerful nuclear head...his peahead very powderful

wikiphile , ladies and gentlemen, is the worst forummer here: far worse than all the CCCCCBYEs combined!!!!

This motherfucker is the queen of curses,expletives and vulgarities - curse your ancestors and even 99 generations down the road
and he shit in your system and unflushed his cowsai in your homes!!! THIS WIKIPHILE IS LAMPAR ONE MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

THE BIGGEST ENEMY OF MY UNCLE KOPI FROM DAY ONE....now he is getting his penis chopped and changed from Narong's lj to cb!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this thread still wanking :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the final showdown is about to beging
with the sudden appearance of the mother of all motherfuckers here

the wicked wikiphile and his mother fucking clones >>>> the final showdow <<<<

all the armies are ready....i call upon all papibs to kill all these motherfuckers!!!