• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Evolution Lies

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Stupid Loyalist Of Darwin's Crap Story Book For Gay Adults

stupid fuck, you really think everyone here is uneducated like you?

you want to spread your stupidity fuck back to your church and influence your own kind

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

why bloody science can't makes up its bloody minds?

The Universe Is 80 Million Years Older Than We Thought

http://gizmodo.com/5991699/the-universe-is-80-million-years-older-than-we-thought

you mean this you also do not understand how science stands?
are you another dumb fuck?

unlike religion when new experimental facts arises, we accept it, example it and come up with a model for it to predict future events.
if prediction hold most of the time, this hypothesis will stand till new one arises

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pwned

I even know the protocol for evolving bacteria and virus to make it resistance to antibodies based on human understanding of genetic evolution. only stupid uneducated fuck like you really think evolution cannot be observed.

even for higher organism like drosophila, in which the genetic coding has being fully sequenced, we chemical biologist/chemist/biochemist/biologist via reverse and forward chemical genetic, go an even higher level to purposeful modify the gene coding and observed the phenotype changes. further give evidence to the theory of evolution.

i believe this is not the first time i mentioned this. to counter this argument. stupid fuck like you keep bringing this up very much shows you do not know what i meant. what to do, its not my fault you are born stupid and cannot goes to university seriously.

who needs to run away from a fact. u are the stupid fuck that keep holding to the view that evolution cannot be observed. when this simple fact has being observed in everyday lab. dumb fuck

I knew it ! Hahahaha ! What a dumbfuck theory again ! Without fail. Your fruit fly theory again. LOL :biggrin: I tell you lah stupid people will believe in the fucktard thing called Evolution because of that. LOL :biggrin: That's the MAIN reason why atheists always FAIL to convince everyone about Evo Crap. Only the fruit flies ? What about the rest ? Surely there must be something really visible other than a specie of insect. What about the other insects ? :biggrin:

VOMIT Rojak ! Your lies will fail once more ! :rolleyes:

A century of fruit fly experiments, involving 3,000 consecutive generations, gives absolutely no basis for believing that any natural or artificial process can cause an increase in complexity and viability. No clear genetic improvement has ever been observed in any form of life, despite the many unnatural efforts to increase mutation rates (a).

a. “Most mutants which arise in any organism are more or less disadvantageous to their possessors. The classical mutants obtained in Drosophila [the fruit fly] usually show deterioration, breakdown, or disappearance of some organs. Mutants are known which diminish the quantity or destroy the pigment in the eyes, and in the body reduce the wings, eyes, bristles, legs. Many mutants are, in fact, lethal to their possessors. Mutants which equal the normal fly in vigor are a minority, and mutants that would make a major improvement of the normal organization in the normal environments are unknown.” Theodosius Dobzhansky, Evolution, Genetics, and Man (New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1955), p. 105.

Hello ! That's all you can give ah ? LOL :biggrin: The dumbest thing ! I will be default for this. :wink:

I tell you, atheists will be great for the theists entertainment. LOL :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

stupid fuck, you really think everyone here is uneducated like you?

you want to spread your stupidity fuck back to your church and influence your own kind

Atheistic Scientists = Dumbfucks who keep losing ... 75 debates in a row. Pwned ! LOL :biggrin:

Not so smart but wise people like Craig = logics and new scientific perspective against evo crap.

If scientists and atheists keep losing like this and unable to increase their believers in folds, something must be wrong. Why would 'smart' scientists agreeing on ID like Dawkins and yet running away from being an atheist ? Something is really wrong here, don't you people think so ? LOL :biggrin::rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake Science = Not Real Science = Lies

you mean this you also do not understand how science stands?
are you another dumb fuck?

unlike religion when new experimental facts arises, we accept it, example it and come up with a model for it to predict future events.
if prediction hold most of the time, this hypothesis will stand till new one arises

Fake Science = Not Real Science = Lies

If your fake science is true, obviously it is so easy to win in arguments and winning the audience. But, little facts and truth in your FAKE theories and 'science'. So, Vomit rojak, fuck off if you have nothing to prove. You are the kind that makes science disgusting like a cesspool. :mad:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mai gong lan jiao way ! Don't have means don't have. Talk so much for fuck ! :rolleyes:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pwned

I knew it ! Hahahaha ! What a dumbfuck theory again ! Without fail. Your fruit fly theory again. LOL :biggrin: I tell you lah stupid people will believe in the fucktard thing called Evolution because of that. LOL :biggrin: That's the MAIN reason why atheists always FAIL to convince everyone about Evo Crap. Only the fruit flies ? What about the rest ? Surely there must be something really visible other than a specie of insect. What about the other insects ? :biggrin:

VOMIT Rojak ! Your lies will fail once more ! :rolleyes:

A century of fruit fly experiments, involving 3,000 consecutive generations, gives absolutely no basis for believing that any natural or artificial process can cause an increase in complexity and viability. No clear genetic improvement has ever been observed in any form of life, despite the many unnatural efforts to increase mutation rates (a).

a. “Most mutants which arise in any organism are more or less disadvantageous to their possessors. The classical mutants obtained in Drosophila [the fruit fly] usually show deterioration, breakdown, or disappearance of some organs. Mutants are known which diminish the quantity or destroy the pigment in the eyes, and in the body reduce the wings, eyes, bristles, legs. Many mutants are, in fact, lethal to their possessors. Mutants which equal the normal fly in vigor are a minority, and mutants that would make a major improvement of the normal organization in the normal environments are unknown.” Theodosius Dobzhansky, Evolution, Genetics, and Man (New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1955), p. 105.

Hello ! That's all you can give ah ? LOL :biggrin: The dumbest thing ! I will be default for this. :wink:

I tell you, atheists will be great for the theists entertainment. LOL :biggrin:

stupid fuck

this was performed to proof between the link of genotype and phenotype. which support the proof that changes in phenotype of an organism is linked to changes in genetic coding. which is the central dogma of evolution.

You mean this i also have to spell out so clearly?
is your IQ really SO LOW?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

this experiments is a very powerful evidence as it can directly tell us which genes affect what. and the result is very conserve even across species.

the deformation observed in phenotype enable us to know this gene affects what. we purposely do it stupid fuck

from the experiment, say we determine a gene affect eyes when we purposely mutated it. in fact across many species of lifeform, genetic coding is very much conserved. which gives rises to another evidence of evolution of a common ancestor. from all these knowledge many details studies can be performed.

example,

how come certain species its eyes is more developed than others. by studying the expression/suppression of that proteins level affected by that genes from following it at embryo stage. of cos what i am saying is a very hand waving statement for this simple studies itself will easily graduate a few phd students.

stupid fuck, if you do not understand the meaning and interpretation behind the experiment, don't make yourself a joke. this is indeed a classic experiment towards the understanding of genetic

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pwned Once More For A Dumbfuck

stupid fuck

this was performed to proof between the link of genotype and phenotype. which support the proof that changes in phenotype of an organism is linked to changes in genetic coding. which is the central dogma of evolution.

Hahahaha ! You have NOTHING now. That will not let you get away from losing ! :rolleyes:

You STILL have not given any specific advantage to your rubbish. :wink: Hahahaha ! Losing again this time. LOL :biggrin:

That is why I have always said that atheists always LOSE big time. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Atheists eat rubbish and talk rubbish = losing all the time. :eek::*:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mai gong lan jiao way ! Don't have means don't have. Talk so much for fuck ! :rolleyes:

who is the one having substances here is very easily evident.

who is the one talking cock and who is the one that has real training and knowledge is also very clear.

your lack of understanding of experimental results of the so call fruit flies very much display your stupidity. for you have no idea the meaning behind those data.

yah those mutants die, blind, lack of eye etc
and it holds very important information which further confirm THIS GENES AFFECTS the EYES, LEGS ETC

why certain species have more legs etc which can be linked to expression of certain protein at the developmental stage. that very study which you have no idea how great the impact is enables all these.

AND ALL THESE STUDIES SUPPORT THE CENTRAL DOGMA OF EVOLUTION LINKING TO GENES

stupid fuck, this is the level between you and me, you know shit.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

the deformation observed in phenotype enable us to know this gene affects what. we purposely do it stupid fuck

stupid fuck, if you do not understand the meaning and interpretation behind the experiment, don't make yourself a joke. this is indeed a classic experiment towards the understanding of genetic

You have PROVE evolution is the GREATEST Lie and Crap. That's what you trying to prove. I win by default here. LOL :biggrin:

The so-called natural selection in evo crap NEVER exist !!

How stupid can you be ! :wink::rolleyes:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pwned Once More For A Dumbfuck

Hahahaha ! You have NOTHING now. That will not let you get away from losing ! :rolleyes:

You STILL have not given any specific advantage to your rubbish. :wink: Hahahaha ! Losing again this time. LOL :biggrin:

That is why I have always said that atheists always LOSE big time. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Atheists eat rubbish and talk rubbish = losing all the time. :eek::*:

losing?

your stupidity in not understanding the great work of others is not my fault

this is like blaming me for your stupidity.

its not my fault that you are not qualified in this life to study a phd seriously

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I win again !!!!

who is the one having substances here is very easily evident.

who is the one talking cock and who is the one that has real training and knowledge is also very clear.

your lack of understanding of experimental results of the so call fruit flies very much display your stupidity. for you have no idea the meaning behind those data.

yah those mutants die, blind, lack of eye etc
and it holds very important information which further confirm THIS GENES AFFECTS the EYES, LEGS ETC

why certain species have more legs etc which can be linked to expression of certain protein at the developmental stage. that very study which you have no idea how great the impact is enables all these.

AND ALL THESE STUDIES SUPPORT THE CENTRAL DOGMA OF EVOLUTION LINKING TO GENES

stupid fuck, this is the level between you and me, you know shit.

I WIN AGAIN !!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

LOL Hahahahahahhahahahaha !!! Wait. I have get others to see this. :biggrin:

I WIN AGAIN !!!!

ID wins !!!

Theists congrats !!!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have PROVE evolution is the GREATEST Lie and Crap. That's what you trying to prove. I win by default here. LOL :biggrin:

The so-called natural selection in evo crap NEVER exist !!

How stupid can you be ! :wink::rolleyes:

you do not win an argument cos you are too stupid to understand something
uneducated stupid piece of shit

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I win again !!!!

I WIN AGAIN !!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

LOL Hahahahahahhahahahaha !!! Wait. I have get others to see this. :biggrin:

I WIN AGAIN !!!!

ID wins !!!

Theists congrats !!!

your stupidity amazed me. you claim those fact i mentioned as your supporting ground when its shooting at your bloody foot.

this shows that you have zero understanding on the topic

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hooray To Intelligent Design !!!

your stupidity amazed me. you claim those fact i mentioned as your supporting ground when its shooting at your bloody foot.

LOL Hahahahahaha !!! You have admitted to what I said sometime before - ID = Intelligent Design. Your fruit flies by mutation is NOT evo crap. I have spoken about ID but of course a fool like you never do OOP before will NOT know this. :wink::biggrin::rolleyes:

Bill Gates and I are great men that think alike. :biggrin::rolleyes:

images

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hooray To Intelligent Design !!!

in fact upon sequencing of human genome, its discovered coding region is only less than 2 percent with the rest as junk dna. and among these junk dna many are a results of transposition of viruses. if dna is really the code of god, in the eyes of any programmer, he is a fucking useless programmer as his program most of it are filled with useless junkes. in fact the existence of 98 percent junkes further support the fact that evolution which result us being different is indeed a random progress.

stupid fuck like you, never learn anything about genetic right?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hooray To Intelligent Design !!!

maybe you would like to explain why your fucking dog is such an inefficient programmer that only 2 percent of his code is working?

using the theory of evolution, this can be easily explain as mutation is a random process. thus resulting having most of it as junk. an intelligent design ?? with only 2 percent working???

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

A few bros here already noticed he is good at playing and twisting words :wink: very dubious person.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need science, millions of sperms in human sexual intercourse already proved natural selection is the way :wink:

His is a special case. His papa went against the law of nature, masturbated and picked the most fucked up sperm to produce an idiot :wink: