• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Evolution Lies

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Throw Away That Useless Brain

That means it has proven that ID is CORRECT. Thank you.

I have mentioned "parent class" before, remember ? :wink:

This means Evo Crap is wrong. Why ? If that is so, you should have seen more of these people walking around you. But, you don't. If this can be an evidence, then nuclear radiation affected animals that turned into mutants can be considered as evo carp. LOL :biggrin:

Xiao lan kia,
you are raping science like mad with your fake science. Don't play with words again and again.

The tailbone, is the remnant of a lost tail. All mammals have a tail at one point in their development; in humans, it is present for a period of 4 weeks, during stages 14 to 22 of human embryogenesis. This tail is most prominent in human embryos 31–35 days old. The tailbone, located at the end of the spine, has lost its original function in assisting balance and mobility, though it still serves some secondary functions, such as being an attachment point for muscles, which explains why it has not degraded further.

In rare cases congenital defect results in a short tail-like structure being present at birth. Twenty-three cases of human babies born with such a structure have been reported in the medical literature since 1884.

Evolution is real and observable, how about your bible?

You are so stupid, cannot see you own foreskin? Want to see mine? :oIo::oIo:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: If Atheists Are Liars Or Just Stupid ... Proof !! And Plenty Of That !!

If athiets are liars and stupid, there is NO amount of evidence that will convince them because they choose to be ignorant. :rolleyes:

It isn't the truth that they are after, it is their beloved religion. A silly and a ridiculous religion of the dead and nothingness that is making atheists looked like idiots. Watch this ...

The proof of religious bigot stupidity is for all to see here. Closed minded and refused to see reality and depended on a fairy tale book full of fraud and inaccuracy, written by the ignorant where they don't even know that the earth is round, and that earth move round the sun.

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Part 1

Good question. In Tao, the world is still divided to Yin and Yang.

• There are intelligent and non-intelligent stuff in this world. :wink:
  • There are designed and randomly occuring stuff.
  • There are bacteria and rocks. Don't tell me that rocks are designed. :rolleyes:

Not everyone can understand this well enough; especially, the atheists ? :biggrin:

Xialan kia,
Don't rape taoism, and suka suka bring in a doctrine you don't believe and condemned to support your evil cause. How can bacteria be compared to rock, lol at you low IQ and high stupidity. Only the first one made sense.
:oIo::oIo:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If Atheism Fails = God Have To Exist

Why so anal just because others dont believe your in the existence of your god?

Why must you be so insecure to seek their approval?

This dua kang christard just lost a evolution debate in another thread, I was following it very closingly and hoping for more talks on dinosaurs.:mad: The biggest joke in the debate was, he produced a chemistry article that ended up proving evolution is right. He dare not continue there, so started this thread just to continue his siao lan struggle against real science with his fake science and religion. Spewing more shit from his holy asshole.

This thread is meaningless, he has already lost his case. Got his dick stuck again in his own shit, stupid kam sai kai. Watch his posts in the religion folder, all very dua kang.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good question. In Tao, the world is still divided to Yin and Yang.

• There are intelligent and non-intelligent stuff in this world. :wink:
  • There are designed and randomly occuring stuff.
  • There are bacteria and rocks. Don't tell me that rocks are designed. :rolleyes:

Not everyone can understand this well enough; especially, the atheists ? :biggrin:

Very crooked and naughty use of Tao. You haven't answer the crux of the questions.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xiao lan kia,
you are raping science like mad with your fake science. Don't play with words again and again.

The tailbone, is the remnant of a lost tail. All mammals have a tail at one point in their development; in humans, it is present for a period of 4 weeks, during stages 14 to 22 of human embryogenesis. This tail is most prominent in human embryos 31–35 days old. The tailbone, located at the end of the spine, has lost its original function in assisting balance and mobility, though it still serves some secondary functions, such as being an attachment point for muscles, which explains why it has not degraded further.

In rare cases congenital defect results in a short tail-like structure being present at birth. Twenty-three cases of human babies born with such a structure have been reported in the medical literature since 1884.

A very good and observable piece of evolutional evidence. TS is dumb spelt.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

The tailbone, is the remnant of a lost tail.

As regarding the foreskin, you have to ask "twa lan tho" or big dick knife. Yesh, he is into foreskin. :wink: Ask him about this procedure. :biggrin:

Tail bone ? I know your whole family including your ancestors are beasts. My condolence. :wink::rolleyes:

Okay, there's nothing serious here. I'll skip this. :cool:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh !

The proof of religious bigot stupidity is for all to see here. Closed minded and refused to see reality and depended on a fairy tale book full of fraud and inaccuracy, written by the ignorant where they don't even know that the earth is round, and that earth move round the sun.

Errr ... you have got todo better just this. :wink:

This is definite no good if a weak atheist see this. They expect more you guys. Sigh. :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sigh !

3r0cis.jpg

As usual, nothing from the atheist AGAIN !! Oooo OMG ! No science card at all. :confused::*::rolleyes:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xiao lan kia,

the example you use here is too chim for idiot like him that never study in university before. you expect idiots like him to be familiar with developmental biology of life from stem cell stages onward? come on......

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

the example you use here is too chim for idiot like him that never study in university before. you expect idiots like him to be familiar with developmental biology of life from stem cell stages onward? come on......

I'm more than happy to know some stupid and idiotic scientists are always losing on logics. Much less, being the advocate of 'science' or rather fake science instead. :rolleyes:

A total idiot like you may not appreciate my 2 cents worth of honesty anyway. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very crooked and naughty use of Tao. You haven't answer the crux of the questions.

A good one, bro :wink:

The dumb idiot talking so much cock on small issues. He has chosen to run away from the CRUX.
TeamDrifter and the atheists are keep a closed watch on him:wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Vanishing Case for Evolution

by Henry Morris, Ph.D.

<center>
Evolutionary belief is a remarkable and largely unexplained phenomenon. It is a belief held by most intellectuals all over the world, despite the fact that there is no real scientific evidence for it at all. Evolutionists allege that evolution is a proved scientific fact, based on a multitude of scientific proofs, but they are unable to document even oneof these supposed proofs! This curious situation is illustrated below in quotations from several leading evolutionary scientists.

THE ALTOGETHER MISSING EVIDENCE

No Evolution at Present.

The lack of a case for evolution is most clearly recognized by the fact that no one has ever seen it happen.
"Evolution, at least in the sense that Darwin speaks of it, cannot be detected within the lifetime of a single observer." [SUP]1[/SUP]

"Horizontal variations" (e.g., the different varieties of dogs) are not real evolution, of course, nor are "mutations," which are always either neutral or harmful, as far as all known mutations are concerned. A process which has never been observed to occur, in all human history, should not be called scientific.

No New Species.

Charles Darwin is popularly supposed to have solved the problem of "the origin of species," in his famous 1859 book of that title. However, as the eminent Harvard biologist, Ernst Mayr, one of the nation's top evolutionists, has observed:
"Darwin never really did discuss the origin of species in his On the Origin of Species."[SUP]2[/SUP]
Not only could Darwin not cite a single example of a new species originating, but neither has anyone else, in all the subsequent century of evolutionary study.
"No one has ever produced a species by mechanisms of natural selection. No one has gotten near it. . . ." [SUP]3

[/SUP]
No Known Mechanism of Evolution.

It is also a very curious fact that no one understands how evolution works. Evolutionists commonly protest that they know evolution is true, but they can't seem to determine its mechanism.
"Evolution is . . . troubled from within by the troubling complexities of genetic and developmental mechanisms and new questions about the central mystery--speciation itself." [SUP]4[/SUP]
One would think that in the 125 years following Darwin, with thousands of trained biologists studying the problem and using millions of dollars worth of complex lab equipment, they would have worked it out by now, but the mechanism which originates new species is still "the central mystery."
</center>​

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm more than happy to know some stupid and idiotic scientists are always losing on logics. Much less, being the advocate of 'science' or rather fake science instead. :rolleyes:

A total idiot like you may not appreciate my 2 cents worth of honesty anyway. :wink:

obviously an idiot with IQ very much higher than you as evident from my highest qualification achieved. which bring you levels worse than an idiot doesn't it

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

A good one, bro :wink:

The dumb idiot talking so much cock on small issues. He has chosen to run away from the CRUX.
TeamDrifter and the atheists are keep a closed watch on him:wink:

Oh, I see. Cruxx ? :wink: You are mistaken, you mean Vomjak ? :cool:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Vanishing Case for Evolution

by Henry Morris, Ph.D.

<center>
Evolutionary belief is a remarkable and largely unexplained phenomenon. It is a belief held by most intellectuals all over the world, despite the fact that there is no real scientific evidence for it at all. Evolutionists allege that evolution is a proved scientific fact, based on a multitude of scientific proofs, but they are unable to document even oneof these supposed proofs! This curious situation is illustrated below in quotations from several leading evolutionary scientists.

THE ALTOGETHER MISSING EVIDENCE

No Evolution at Present.

The lack of a case for evolution is most clearly recognized by the fact that no one has ever seen it happen.
"Evolution, at least in the sense that Darwin speaks of it, cannot be detected within the lifetime of a single observer." [SUP]1[/SUP]

"Horizontal variations" (e.g., the different varieties of dogs) are not real evolution, of course, nor are "mutations," which are always either neutral or harmful, as far as all known mutations are concerned. A process which has never been observed to occur, in all human history, should not be called scientific.

No New Species.

Charles Darwin is popularly supposed to have solved the problem of "the origin of species," in his famous 1859 book of that title. However, as the eminent Harvard biologist, Ernst Mayr, one of the nation's top evolutionists, has observed:
"Darwin never really did discuss the origin of species in his On the Origin of Species."[SUP]2[/SUP]
Not only could Darwin not cite a single example of a new species originating, but neither has anyone else, in all the subsequent century of evolutionary study.
"No one has ever produced a species by mechanisms of natural selection. No one has gotten near it. . . ." [SUP]3

[/SUP]
No Known Mechanism of Evolution.

It is also a very curious fact that no one understands how evolution works. Evolutionists commonly protest that they know evolution is true, but they can't seem to determine its mechanism.
"Evolution is . . . troubled from within by the troubling complexities of genetic and developmental mechanisms and new questions about the central mystery--speciation itself." [SUP]4[/SUP]
One would think that in the 125 years following Darwin, with thousands of trained biologists studying the problem and using millions of dollars worth of complex lab equipment, they would have worked it out by now, but the mechanism which originates new species is still "the central mystery."
</center>​

this fellow phd in what? phd in useless divinity is it

even in lab scale we can purposely force bacteria to evolve resistance. plain stupidity in the whole article.

no known mechanism? knn .....

u sure he ever goes to university before?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Vanishing Case for Evolution

HAHAHHAHA

u got an idiot who has a phd in civil engineering. and u trust that idiot words and views on biology which is totally not his field.

very much shows your level of intelligence doesn't it

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe You Wanna Watch This

obviously an idiot with IQ very much higher than you as evident from my highest qualification achieved. which bring you levels worse than an idiot doesn't it

But, an idiot like you have not really win much. That's funny, isn't it ? I supposed many people like you (wannabes) like to present yourself as 'smart' but it often proves to be something else. Haha ! How stupid and silly can atheists be ?

I would not be that easily conned into believing such crap as 'science'. :wink: Please, do not call it science, idiot. :mad:

Logic ? You wanna know the hard truth ? :cool::rolleyes:

[video=youtube;fKaC0r1xMV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKaC0r1xMV0[/video]

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Maybe You Wanna Watch This

But, an idiot like you have not really win much. That's funny, isn't it ? I supposed many people like you (wannabes) like to present yourself as 'smart' but it often proves to be something else. Haha ! How stupid and silly can atheists be ?

I would not be that easily conned into believing such crap as 'science'. :wink: Please, do not call it science, idiot. :mad:

Logic ? You wanna know the hard truth ? :cool::rolleyes:

your stupid personal view does not change the fact that i have training in hard science and a degree in it.

idiots like you are typical stupid dumb fuck that cannot make it to university, but yet tries to be one and act as if you are trained in science and make silly critics on it. face it, you cannot make it, you are too dumb to understand it.