• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Evolution Lies

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Part 1

Oh, I see. Cruxx ? :wink: You are mistaken, you mean Vomjak ? :cool:

mai act blur, answer the CRUX from duluxe.:rolleyes:

The Thread Starter has to answer these questions, to support his arguments,

Why special selection is the way to go? Why needs millions of sperms and not selected one(s)? Why deformed babies exist when intelligent design is behind?

Cheerios!

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Vanishing Case for Evolution

HAHAHHAHA

u got an idiot who has a phd in civil engineering. and u trust that idiot words and views on biology which is totally not his field.

If wanna HAHA, you need more than that to debunk ID and to elevate Evo crap to the next level od sanity first. :wink:

At least, we have neutrals who are in mathematics and science to speak against evo crap with a more balanced view than being an undying loyalist who speak constantly of evo crap as the undeniable 'fact'. Stupidity has no limit here. :rolleyes:

Atheists are so religious that anyone that throws a stone at evo crap, they will cry out "creationists". Yes, atheistic scientists being called creationists ? HAHAHAHA LOL :biggrin:

Maybe, atheists love to destroy themselves first. :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

mai act blur, answer the CRUX from duluxe.:rolleyes:

Haven't I answered that. Don't be a hypocrite AGAIN. You are interested in my answer anyway. It was already answered on #53. Atheists have nothing. Face it. You people are just BAD losers. HAHAHAHA.

Next !

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haven't I answered that. Don't be a hypocrite AGAIN. You are interested in my answer anyway. It was already answered on #53. Atheists have nothing. Face it. You people are just BAD losers. HAHAHAHA.

Next !

Very lame. :rolleyes: you are not convincing on why special select? Why the invisible man needs so much sperms when you whined there is no natural select? Why deformed babies?

How your papa knocked up you mama to produce you? :wink: through natural ejaculation? or your papa masterbated and selected the special sperm to produce an idiot:rolleyes:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very lame. :rolleyes: you are not convincing on why special select? Why the invisible man needs so much sperms when you whined there is no natural select? Why deformed babies?

How your papa knocked up you mama to produce you? :wink: through natural ejaculation? or your papa masterbated and selected the special sperm to produce an idiot:rolleyes:

If you DON'T wanna read, that's NOT my problem anymore. Because, you are UNeducated ? :wink: You don't have the balls to admit that atheism and evo crap are losing. I will elabourate further. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Questions for Scott Adams, Creator of Dilbert

He’s said some increasingly crazy things about atheists and evolution.

On atheists:

This brings me to atheists. In order to be certain that God doesn’t exist, you have to possess a godlike mental capacity – the ability to be 100% certain. A human can’t be 100% certain about anything. Our brains aren’t that reliable. Therefore, to be a true atheist, you have to believe you are the very thing that you argue doesn’t exist: God.

On evolution:

I’ve been trying for years to reconcile my usually-excellent bullshit filter with the idea that evolution is considered a scientific fact. Why does a well-established scientific fact set off my usually-excellent bullshit filter like a five-alarm fire? It’s the fossil record that has been bugging me the most. It looks like bullshit. Smells like bullshit. Tastes like bullshit. Why isn’t it bullshit? All those scientists can’t be wrong.

If you are new to the Dilbert Blog, I remind you that I don’t believe in Intelligent Design or Creationism or invisible friends of any sort. I just think that evolution looks like a blend of science and bullshit, and have predicted for years that it would be revised in scientific terms in my lifetime. It’s a hunch – nothing more.

In another post:

My track record of predictions has been fairly good this week:

1. DNA evidence shows that ape-human fossil records have been badly misinterpreted. (Nailed it.)

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Vanishing Case for Evolution

If wanna HAHA, you need more than that to debunk ID and to elevate Evo crap to the next level od sanity first. :wink:

At least, we have neutrals who are in mathematics and science to speak against evo crap with a more balanced view than being an undying loyalist who speak constantly of evo crap as the undeniable 'fact'. Stupidity has no limit here. :rolleyes:

Atheists are so religious that anyone that throws a stone at evo crap, they will cry out "creationists". Yes, atheistic scientists being called creationists ? HAHAHAHA LOL :biggrin:

Maybe, atheists love to destroy themselves first. :wink:

hello are you really stupid till this extend?

in the field of science you do not get a mathematician to review a biology work as he will know shit and vice versa.

Can you answer this simple question at undergraduate level?

Using the Molecular Orbital diagram proposed by Ballhausen-Gray for Metal oxide multiple bonds, explain why Fe(II) in oxyhaemoglobin is proposed as double bond.

this challenge to you is to show you how stupid the argument you are using are.

neutral view?? fuck you understand, don't insult higher level of education and learning. stupid fuck like you that never step inside will never be one of us

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you DON'T wanna read, that's NOT my problem anymore. Because, you are UNeducated ? :wink: You don't have the balls to admit that atheism and evo crap are losing. I will elabourate further. :biggrin:

Don't act blur, I am not the only person complaining. Deluxe too. you have not answered his questions directly.

for you to come to this world through special selection, I take it you daddy masterbated in front of you mamma and he hand picked a sperm to produce a retarded idiot:biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid Loyalist Of Darwin's Crap Story Book For Gay Adults

in the field of science you do not get a mathematician to review a biology work as he will know shit and vice versa.

Using the MO diagram proposed by Ballhauseng for Metal oxide multiple bonds, explain why Fe(II) in oxyhaemoglobin is proposed as double bond.[/B]

this challenge to you is to show you how stupid the argument you are using are.

neutral view?? fuck you understand, don't insult higher level of education and learning. stupid fuck like you that never step inside will never be one of us

Don't try to run away from the fact that evolution CANNOT be observable and therefore it is NOT an undeniable fact. :rolleyes: How stupid can you be ? Isn't that obvious ? Do you really need a biology deegree to know this ? It's ALL about logics, not some masturbation theory to make one feel good without any sanity. :biggrin:

If higher 'education' in Physics can bring about sanity and goodness for mankind, then I have to agree. But, all we are seeing is more and more ridiculous 'theories' that spends millions and billions that could be used for the good of mankind into some masturbation stuff or toys for their atheistic bigotry and fantasy.

Fuck off you have nothing at hand. :rolleyes: You have nothing but smokescreens. I know you atheists very well. :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't act blur, I am not the only person complaining. Deluxe too. you have not answered his questions directly.

for you to come to this world through special selection, I take it you daddy masterbated in front of you mamma and he hand picked a sperm to produce a retarded idiot:biggrin:

drifteri, steady ah. You really really really have nothing. :eek: LOL You have no more idea ah. I think Vomjak crap is enuff here. Don't worry. :p

But, not any better than your talking snakes. :wink::rolleyes:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Stupid Loyalist Of Darwin's Crap Story Book For Gay Adults

A good one, you are condemning your daddy in the forum for using masturbation toys in front of your mamma face:wink:

We know how your daddy knocked up your mamie to produce an idiot:biggrin: You daddy blur fuck, picked the sala sperm:wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Bad

A good one, you are condemning your daddy in the forum for using masturbation toys in front of your mamma face:wink:

We know how your daddy knocked up your mamie to produce an idiot:biggrin: You daddy blur fuck, picked the sala sperm:wink:

You mean you have nothing scientific to offer as a debate issue ah ? No wonder. But, your rojak is not enough to save your atheism lay. Bad. Very bad. :p:wink::rolleyes::biggrin:

Keep quiet and don't be naughty. Watch and learn. :cool:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very Bad

You mean you have nothing scientific to offer as a debate issue ah ? No wonder. But, your rojak is not enough to save your atheism lay. Bad. Very bad. :p:wink::rolleyes::biggrin:

Keep quiet and don't be naughty. Watch and learn. :cool:

No reason to offer you another headache when you are having headache running away from answering some scientific questions:wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

No reason to offer you another headache when you are having headache running away from answering some scientific questions:wink:

Okay. Tell me about the chirality of protein in proving evolution or abiogenesis. Thank you. Headache hor. LOL :biggrin::rolleyes:

Say lah. Then, I say you goodah. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Okay. Tell me about the chirality of protein in proving evolution or abiogenesis. Thank you. Headache hor. LOL :biggrin::rolleyes:

Say lah. Then, I say you goodah. :wink:
Why should I tell you?
You haven't answered deluxe's questions and my questions. We asked first:biggrin:

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

can evolution explains why we need retirement funds but not this guy?

lead-manatees-2.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Stupid Loyalist Of Darwin's Crap Story Book For Gay Adults

Don't try to run away from the fact that evolution CANNOT be observable and therefore it is NOT an undeniable fact. :rolleyes: How stupid can you be ? Isn't that obvious ? Do you really need a biology deegree to know this ? It's ALL about logics, not some masturbation theory to make one feel good without any sanity. :biggrin:

If higher 'education' in Physics can bring about sanity and goodness for mankind, then I have to agree. But, all we are seeing is more and more ridiculous 'theories' that spends millions and billions that could be used for the good of mankind into some masturbation stuff or toys for their atheistic bigotry and fantasy.

Fuck off you have nothing at hand. :rolleyes: You have nothing but smokescreens. I know you atheists very well. :wink:

I even know the protocol for evolving bacteria and virus to make it resistance to antibodies based on human understanding of genetic evolution. only stupid uneducated fuck like you really think evolution cannot be observed.

even for higher organism like drosophila, in which the genetic coding has being fully sequenced, we chemical biologist/chemist/biochemist/biologist via reverse and forward chemical genetic, go an even higher level to purposeful modify the gene coding and observed the phenotype changes. further give evidence to the theory of evolution.

i believe this is not the first time i mentioned this. to counter this argument. stupid fuck like you keep bringing this up very much shows you do not know what i meant. what to do, its not my fault you are born stupid and cannot goes to university seriously.

who needs to run away from a fact. u are the stupid fuck that keep holding to the view that evolution cannot be observed. when this simple fact has being observed in everyday lab. dumb fuck

Last edited: