• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NCMP?"

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NC

Ate nothing at all. Just took the flag and waved hard and cheered.

Desmond will win for sure.

You are seriously deluded, your handlers have been feeding you crap and you have been moving in the wrong circle. Your beloved PAP will never claim Hougang. And thats the hard truth!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NC

Honestly TCH had the most rebuttable speech tonight. It's one thing to be substanceless (like DC's speech), it's another thing to be illogical. His attacks on WP could all be directed at PAP itself.

The best speech was Peh Chin Hua's hokkien speech. He sold some points succulently. If I were to place someone second, it would be Denise Phua. Note that I disagree with most of them - I am basing my judgement on the number of things I agree with them (PCH 2 good points and Denise 1, TCH zero, DC too general points).

Really? Why don't you try rebutting Teo's pointers oen by one and lets see if they are rebuttable. don't leave anything out ok?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

The best speech was Peh Chin Hua's hokkien speech.

bro,
was listening to Peh Chin Hua and me was thinking to myself: "ho lang pai chway, Choo Wee Kiang si ho lang ar si pai lang? Phey Yew Kok si ho lang ar si pai lang? Teh Cheang Wan si ho lang ar si pai lang?"
chui kong nia, bien zinn eh :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yaw Shin Leong si ho lang ar pai lang?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jit Kor Leh? Ho Lang or Pai Lang? YSL got kena charged boh?
pc_600x450.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

at Hougang kopitiam, aunties at breakfast table say YSL is pai lang, makan money to disrupt WP :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

at Hougang kopitiam, aunties at breakfast table say YSL is pai lang, makan money to disrupt WP :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Aunty also say LTK is mole of PAP to neuter opposition.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

this one is the first time me is hearing. if you are that aunty saying this, me would have to take this information with a spoonful of salt, not that me don't believe you, just that your credibility is in question :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

calling bro GD!!! is LTK a PAP mole??? :confused::confused::confused:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's indeed a rumor going round not long after YSL was sacked (before the BE was called by PM) that the PAP had used under-hand tactics to seduce YSL into sexual indiscretions. The rumor is such that the PAP copied Barisan National's tactics in entrapping Anwar Ibrahim to sodomise his aide. Wikileaks had in fact revealed LKY as saying that Barisan National exploited Anwar Ibrahims' gay tendency by having a good-looking male aide to be with him alone and Anwar fell for it. The same tactic was applied to YSL to exploit his weakness so the rumor.

The other rumor circulating Poh Lee Guan's irrational behavior has also been attributed to him being bought by the PAP to disrupt WP's plans and to discredit the party. The one who told me about these two rumors said the people are disappointed with LTK for not being careful and alert enough to such PAP under-hand tactics which it is well known for and had done so over the past 50 years. But these are just rumors and may not have any truth to it.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My conclusion is: GMS is DPM calibre!! Huah ah, Ah Seng! Ah Seng is maciam DPM!!! :biggrin:

There was an Ah Seng not machiam DPM but really DPM. But CMI type. But hanging on to MP seat in Bishan.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

Honestly TCH had the most rebuttable speech tonight. It's one thing to be substanceless (like DC's speech), it's another thing to be illogical. His attacks on WP could all be directed at PAP itself.

The best speech was Peh Chin Hua's hokkien speech. He sold some points succulently. If I were to place someone second, it would be Denise Phua. Note that I disagree with most of them - I am basing my judgement on the number of things I agree with them (PCH 2 good points and Denise 1, TCH zero, DC too general points).

from a youngster pov, i think Peh Chin Hua is the weakest ... he is the old school LKY, Ong ah heng style, no PAP = no singapore... totally out of touch.... threatening voters... may work on aunties and uncles...

Denise Phua Chee BYE speech is also weak... too logical and not emotional enough ... saying NMP can be a check is also weak and assume PAP will be in power forever ... totally arrogant assumption.. some neutrals might buy it...

from a neutral POV, I feel TCH speech is the most effective because he is totally trolling WP, it galvanised his core supporter and also appeal to neutrals... all his points draw blood becaise it seem like he has copy all the netizens arguements against WP ....

raising all the doubts in a most unstateman like manner but who care as long as it work .....

obviously opp supporters will hate his speech but that s fine because he doesnt need to appeal to them anyway...

overall PAP tactic of trying to sell Desmond as young and handsum is epic failed after Yaw saga

his saving pt is he can speak malay and teochew... I think more than half the WP leadership has problem conversing in mandarin...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In my respectful view, a logical individual cannot rule out that possibility, especially the past events pertaining to the change of WP's secretary general, Mr. L being a businessman (which could be a very good cover for doing very little real business and yet have all the time in the world to be in politics as well as watch, observe and report on the various events, but with the secretive under the table cash payments in a safe house(s), and most probably unofficially not necessary to declare on income tax return), and having a managed opposition politician is preferered over an uncontrolled opposition politician.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

from a youngster pov, i think Peh Chin Hua is the weakest ... he is the old school LKY, Ong ah heng style, no PAP = no singapore... totally out of touch.... threatening voters... may work on aunties and uncles...

Denise Phua Chee BYE speech is also weak... too logical and not emotional enough ... saying NMP can be a check is also weak and assume PAP will be in power forever ... totally arrogant assumption.. some neutrals might buy it...

from a neutral POV, I feel TCH speech is the most effective because he is totally trolling WP, it galvanised his core supporter and also appeal to neutrals... all his points draw blood becaise it seem like he has copy all the netizens arguements against WP ....

raising all the doubts in a most unstateman like manner but who care as long as it work .....

obviously opp supporters will hate his speech but that s fine because he doesnt need to appeal to them anyway...

overall PAP tactic of trying to sell Desmond as young and handsum is epic failed after Yaw saga

his saving pt is he can speak malay and teochew... I think more than half the WP leadership has problem conversing in mandarin...

Does DC speak fluent Malay?
Based on my watching him on YouTube, DC public speaking and being multi-lingual will put him in a good position, whether in Hougang or another constituency.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

But these are just rumors and may not have any truth to it.

agree that these are rumors unless proven true. didn't hear of the PLG story you've raised. that's new to me :smile::smile::smile:

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal

tch,,

if you are so good why didnt lhl select you as the ONLY dpm? why must share honours with tharman?
in case 1 of them is found to be corrupt or lesser being than the other, there's still 1 remaining to take of the toilet seat.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal

if there is only 1 dpm and that dpm is found to be corrupt, there is always time to find another dpm. there is no need to have 2 dpm concurrently.
i meant it as a pun... bcos white is the new black. even the papaya cant guarantee that their members r clean as a whistle.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it was also rumor pap sunday rally give each attendee $5 angpow, your truely also went. Many also went then found out kenna conned and left immediately. they blame RC for bluffing them about the $5 angpow.:rolleyes: