• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NCMP?"

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NC

Looks like WP is caught in a straight jacket on their decisions. Teo nailed their ass good.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NC

Looks like WP is caught in a straight jacket on their decisions. Teo nailed their ass good.

I thought you are Busying Rubbing Your Own Balls Kinana ?

You lurking here is just wasting time. I can call on bangala / Ah Neh Neh and accompany you to Desker Road tonight :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can try do that but you cant debunk Teo's pointers in the rally

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What about Pritam's pointers during last Saturday's WP rally?

I'm sure you know what I mean..

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teo Points are just Weak to debate on. Moreover, we don't trust someone who just join March 2012 and post TONS of Shit in this forum BASHING Opp Party without strong valid point.

You are just making yourself looking like a big clown

LOL

Oh boy Kinana :biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

What about Pritam's pointers during last Saturday's WP rally?

I'm sure you know what I mean..

Isn't this thread about TCH's speech?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

so yu can rebut tch speech?

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

so yu can rebut tch speech?

Answer me :

Is this thread topic about Yaw Shin Leong or Teo Chee Hean ?

Don't Off topic and Slap yourself :biggrin:

Cheers ! :smile:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Answer me, Can you rebut TCH speech?

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

I ask you FIRST Boy,

And is this thread about Yaw Shin Leoong ?? :wink:

So therefore answer me.

Cheers :smile:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nope I asked first, you answer me.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nope I asked first, you answer me.

Nope. You QUOTED and ask Zeddy. So re check with your EYES open wide.

So hurry up, answer my simple question.

Don't avoid.

Unless you got NO BALLS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow, in his 60's, but still a good fighter! As good as you and I? May be better than I, but perhaps, you could match him, hand to hand or fist with fist?

Give me a weapon to fight him I also scared. One look at this guy and you know he is deadly.

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal

knn, why you people talk about hypo case, it is over.

Big nose TCH is simply another coat tail arse into parliment. Tell him he to resign and take up Hougang BE and see if he can win. Knn. Arsehole like him will never be next PM, tan ku ku.

For those PAP that did not get into parliament in SMC better keep their shit mouth shut! WP won GRC is different because lumpar kea tio char kee to break the GRC system.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Broccoli,

The question is how strong is that absolute " would vote a donkey" opposition vote and the "swing undecided" vote. Hougang has now become a true battleground which previously would have been a safe ground. Perhaps my estimates are wrong but I am now looking for WP below 55% and a possible loss. Whereas my initial estimates were on par with that of Perspective. Whether I agree with the arguments or not, I would add they have been well crafted , designed to seek out the chinks in the WP armor and to maximize it to the full, they have also to a lesser extent been a direct attack on Lows credibility and leadership ability. They have also been "emotional" and a concentrated attempt on competing for the heart, unlike the "head based" approach of just a year ago.

I do admire really in every sense of the word the fine innuendos of DPM Teo, very different from that of the man a year ago. The I am not as good as Mr Low in selling remark was a classic in every sense of the word, turning a strength low's strength into a liability. The issue that matters is not whether PNG was second class, third class, the issue that matters is Low's selling of YSL now being tied in with Low's selling of PNG.

I hope he really pulls a rabbit out of his hat, but he has to confront the issue and not the PAP. If he believes he can brush it aside, ignore, stonewall this issue, the WP might just be looking at an absolute unmitigated disaster and lose a safe seat

Locke

from a youngster pov, i think Peh Chin Hua is the weakest ... he is the old school LKY, Ong ah heng style, no PAP = no singapore... totally out of touch.... threatening voters... may work on aunties and uncles...

Denise Phua Chee BYE speech is also weak... too logical and not emotional enough ... saying NMP can be a check is also weak and assume PAP will be in power forever ... totally arrogant assumption.. some neutrals might buy it...

from a neutral POV, I feel TCH speech is the most effective because he is totally trolling WP, it galvanised his core supporter and also appeal to neutrals... all his points draw blood becaise it seem like he has copy all the netizens arguements against WP ....

raising all the doubts in a most unstateman like manner but who care as long as it work .....

obviously opp supporters will hate his speech but that s fine because he doesnt need to appeal to them anyway...

overall PAP tactic of trying to sell Desmond as young and handsum is epic failed after Yaw saga

his saving pt is he can speak malay and teochew... I think more than half the WP leadership has problem conversing in mandarin...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I hope he really pulls a rabbit out of his hat, but he has to confront the issue and not the PAP. If he believes he can brush it aside, ignore, stonewall this issue, the WP might just be looking at an absolute unmitigated disaster and lose a safe seat

me think this incident have raised GMS's confidence by a notch :o:o:o

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah, I alreday got say two day ago. Got some PAP no sapport Low Thia Kiang. But lan lan because Lee Kuan Yew very sappoort Low Tia Kiang. Now Lee Kuan yew old alraedy ai see liow so the PAP poeple now no scare. Some no like Low Tia Kiang. Some no trust him but lan lan becos of Lau lee. When lau Lee die, they find enw one in WP to be spy. They kickign Low Tia Kiang out. Actaully got one alreay in very hihg postion. I no say name first. Let you all gas first.

"Questions have been raised within the PAP inner circle on the wisdom of appointing Low. Some felt that the carefully calibrated PAP treatment of and response towards Low was without its risk. To soften up Low for his envisaged role as a PAP insider, Lee had, in a parliamentary debate in November 1994, declared Low to be a "good MP" and "the only one worth listening to". However, a significant number within the PAP inner circle voiced their concerns that the signals intended for Low could well be misread. They feared it could result in more amongst the Singaporean intelligentsia stepping forward to challenge the PAP. This was a scenario that was unacceptable and anathema to the PAP. However, with the strongman's blessings of Low, they were powerless to do anything or to play political hardball with Low or to undermine him."

Looking ST the messages coming out from KBW, LHL and now TCH, they seem half hearted in their support for DC in HG. Seems like wanting to get over with this BE asap, never mind the results.
There messages are just too mild and aimless to make any impact.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

Even if people can rebut TCH's speech point by point, and be able to convince everyone here, would you be willing to accept the rebuttal? or just dismissed everything?

Cause if you were going to dismissed everything, then there is no point to rebut anything as its already a one-sided argument that you have made up your mind how its going to go.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:

It is a stupid question. Because the one who is better than him is already the NCMP in Parliament and cannot be nominated for this BE. It is like asking why is PM Lee not nominated for the BE. I cannot understand why a DPM can come out with such a weak argument.