• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NCMP?"

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NC

pc_600x450.jpg

Wow lau...who photoshoped out the Former "PAP" MP...:biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: TCH "why WP ask you to send huat ah to Parliament, when they dun choose him as NC

I sense a certain mischief in this. TCH clearly knows WP is very entrenched in HG. YSL, Sajeev and even PLG incidents may have impacted WP's image lately, but for PAP to attack the WP brand based on these incidents can be risky, as HG residents may feel that the attacks are politically motivated. So instead of attacking the WP brand, the next best option is to challenge the candidate's credibility.

In that sense, what TCH did was no different from GMS, who has deemed Png a much much weaker candidate than DC. My conclusion is: GMS is DPM calibre!! Huah ah, Ah Seng! Ah Seng is maciam DPM!!! :biggrin:

The more these PAP Ministars attack the credibility of Mr Png, the more votes they will lose in the BE..

I expect more cock in the mouth statements by the PAP big boys in the comin days..

The more they talk cock, the better..:biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

last noted, the foot in mouth disease still going around :eek::eek::eek:

Me waiting for Zorro Lim to open his mouth for this Hougang BE..:biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Rear-Admiral ought to go back to captain his sampan first

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Teo Chee Hean is telling the truth about Desmond and LTK.
PAP will win Hougang this time. Watch for it my friends.

Last edited:

pyshock

Alfrescian
Loyal

"

Mr Teo explained that when the WP had to choose one member from their East Coast GRC team to send to Parliament as an Non-Constituency MP, they did not choose Png Eng Huat.

"If he was their best man, why didn't they choose him?" Mr Teo asked.

"Is Hougang so special, that the WP is sending you a candidate that they themselves decided not to send to Parliament, when they had the chance?"

"Is it possible that they are pulling on your emotions, and really taking you for granted?" Mr Teo questioned.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/specialreport/news/1202498_179/1/.html

Ong Ye Kung is considered to be ministerial material. Now that the PAP has the chance to send him into Parliament, why don't they choose him over Desmond Choo?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can't handle the truth!

pc_600x450.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8hGvQtumNAY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes sir my friends from WP. You can't handle teh truth from Teo Chee Hean, Denise and Desmond.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes sir my friends from WP. You can't handle teh truth from Teo Chee Hean, Denise and Desmond.
Yeah yeah yeah. Truth is DESMOND CHOO's UNCLE, CHOO WEE KHIANG has been CHARGED! Song Boh?

pc_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You just back from the PAP rally? How's the free food?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:

Wah. You are back so fast from the rally? Please post us some photos of the rally.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wah. You are back so fast from the rally? Please post us

I just about to reply to you on the other thread.. But its ok.. Will just reply to you here..

I think our dear Kinana just reached home..

He finished the 1st packet earlier at the rally.. Now enjoying his 2nd packet of free food.. The 3d packet he'll heat it up in the microwave and have it for breakfast later in the morning..

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ate nothing at all. Just took the flag and waved hard and cheered.

Desmond will win for sure.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

Honestly TCH had the most rebuttable speech tonight. It's one thing to be substanceless (like DC's speech), it's another thing to be illogical. His attacks on WP could all be directed at PAP itself.

The best speech was Peh Chin Hua's hokkien speech. He sold some points succulently. If I were to place someone second, it would be Denise Phua. Note that I disagree with most of them - I am basing my judgement on the number of things I agree with them (PCH 2 good points and Denise 1, TCH zero, DC too general points).

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

So why don't PAP choose their best man to come HG? Perhaps send a ministers here.. Surely Desmond Choo isn't the best they can offer.

Juvenile argument.

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its truly mind boggling that a scholar multi-millionaire DPM can even put forth such an argument. Just goes to show those "elites" are over-rated, overpaid, and long overdue for removal.