• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxi Driver's Wake - Blk 306 Canberra Rd

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is -> ? it should be > more than symbols

Use the guide below to determine the amount of compassion the victim can get.

FT kills Peasant SG -> Screw the FT
Peasant SG kills FT -> Screw the FT
FT kills Elite SG -> Bo Chup
Elite SG kills FT -> Bo Chup
Elite SG kills Peasant SG -> Screw the Elite SG
Peasant SG kills Elite SG -> Screw the Elite SG
Peasant SG kills Peasant SG -> Bo Chup
FT kills FT -> Bo Chup

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal
the white papigs will eye the 'white gold' with big eyes and then suggest putting into a fund for hc to manage for the family, like what they suggested to a suicide family some years back...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
the white papigs will eye the 'white gold' with big eyes and then suggest putting into a fund for hc to manage for the family, like what they suggested to a suicide family some years back...

Please tell me this isn't satire. They really did that? :eek:

jw5

Loyal
Thanks for this thread.
All donations for the family of the bereaved will be great.

The person who should be donating the most to the Chengs and the Itos is Mrs Ma Chi.
She should also visit the 20+ year old chio bu in hospital to find out who she is.
After that, she should take all his family members, relatives and the friends who claimed that he is a
"family man" to the airport and get the hell out of SG.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when I insisted that one follows the ritual? Since when did I imply that your upbring has any bearing on your acceptance of rituals deem supersitious?

Don't twist and turn. I found your lack of respect for the deceased by posting LOLs, and cartoons in this thread distasteful.

Maybe you should read all the posting again, and not try to twist and turn your way out to save your own face for your lack of morals, and basic sense of respect.

and i going to do this again. LOL

what the fuck are you going to do about it. if you want to beat me up i can arrange for a meeting in real life. 1 v 1 fist to fist fight no weapon no rules.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what the fuck are you going to do about it. if you want to beat me up i can arrange for a meeting in real life. 1 v 1 fist to fist fight no weapon no rules.

My kuchiyose no jutsu completed! You appear! :biggrin:

Bro, the wake is over, decease cremated..... Want to hear more of your views in Ghost leh. :wink:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
My kuchiyose no jutsu completed! You appear! :biggrin:

Bro, the wake is over, decease cremated..... Want to hear more of your views in Ghost leh. :wink:

if you ask me honestly i think all is the mind playing trick. most of those that say see ghost etc, are the more uneducated one which are more easily influenced.

i do know of a someone who live in thailand for sometimes, he became a monk and often went to the forest and meditate and everyone in the village respect him; reason the forest is haunted. but the monk told us, he is more scared of snakes than ghosts, he saw tons of snakes but never see a single ghost in his years of his training.

if you realised, at least for me, everyone say hear b4 ghost story happening to someone close to them, BUT MOST OF THE TIME never happen to them. u dun find it strange?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put time put place.
Geylang lor 4 kopishop

no need for crowd, just name 1 quiet mrt station toilet we settle, on weekend i am free, put down time. wun take too much of your time, my experience tells me such fight will end in less than 3 mins.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you ask me honestly i think all is the mind playing trick. most of those that say see ghost etc, are the more uneducated one which are more easily influenced.

i do know of a someone who live in thailand for sometimes, he became a monk and often went to the forest and meditate and everyone in the village respect him; reason the forest is haunted. but the monk told us, he is more scared of snakes than ghosts, he saw tons of snakes but never see a single ghost in his years of his training.

if you realised, at least for me, everyone say hear b4 ghost story happening to someone close to them, BUT MOST OF THE TIME never happen to them.

Yup, i realised that too. However in my Ghost thread, there are some personal experiences quoted by fellow forummers.
Although some of them said that there's no such things as Ghost but none elaborate much. I know you have a lot to share and perhaps "educate" people. I was so looking forward to your postings there. Maybe because both you and me are HOT people, so no ghost dare to approach us. :biggrin: The monk is too holy for the ghost to approach him too?:wink:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need for crowd, just name 1 quiet mrt station toilet we settle, on weekend i am free, put down time. wun take too much of your time, my experience tells me such fight will end in less than 3 mins.

Toilet very dirty leh. Last time how we settle 1 to 1? We going into the lift, press to the top floor after that come down. Done. Very chop chop, don't even got enough room to make any kungfu stance. Well of cos, the long leg long hand one lugi more. :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toilet very dirty leh. Last time how we settle 1 to 1? We going into the lift, press to the top floor after that come down. Done. Very chop chop, don't even got enough room to make any kungfu stance. Well of cos, the long leg long hand one lugi more. :biggrin:

trust me, it got nothing to do with dirty or not. toilet is the best place to fight and there is a practical reason

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, i realised that too. However in my Ghost thread, there are some personal experiences quoted by fellow forummers.
Although some of them said that there's no such things as Ghost but none elaborate much. I know you have a lot to share and perhaps "educate" people. I was so looking forward to your postings there. Maybe because both you and me are HOT people, so no ghost dare to approach us. :biggrin: The monk is too holy for the ghost to approach him too?:wink:

its funny that time when i was interested in buddhism philosophy for fun, thus i very on went to those groups. in fact the monks are the one that is passing the same exact msg in asking those that were there not to be so superstitious: although in the sutta its mention that they do exist, but most of the time what you guys hear are hallucinations. <--from another burma monk, he too say he is more worry about snakes than when he was younger than ghost.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its funny that time when i was interested in buddhism philosophy for fun, thus i very on went to those groups. in fact the monks are the one that is passing the same exact msg in asking those that were there not to be so superstitious: although in the sutta its mention that they do exist, but most of the time what you guys hear are hallucinations. <--from another burma monk, he too say he is more worry about snakes than when he was younger than ghost.

How about those mediums whereby they claim that certain deities can UP their body? The so call TANGKI? Possession and so on. Woman yelling out voices of a man and so on.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those are what i call professional actors.

I thought more of a circus clown performing magic. I visited a few before, out of curiosity. Cos friend say until like machiam you think what they will know. Lim beh, in my mind scold NI NA BEH PHUA CHEE BYE at them. So far boh tai ji leh. :biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to continue bring shame to your parents with your behaviour, there's nothing any one can do about it. Please continue as you please.

Last edited:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20120516_it_lcn_ferrari-case-school-fee.jpg

20120516_it_lcn_ferrari-case-school-fee2.jpg

尚穆根、林伟杰昨夜灵堂吊唁,承诺给予德士司机家人援助,并强调,死者大女儿若被大学录取,完全不需要担心学费.​