• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxi Driver's Wake - Blk 306 Canberra Rd

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats the Price The Country has to pay for "Instant" / "Import" Success

That's the price we're paying for those bastards who are aware that most of the native S'poreans are sick and tired of them, and they've to resort to taking in new citizens to keep them in power.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard over TV news that a MIW gave assurance to the family not to worry about children's education and roof over their heads

is it? MP got go down ar? i hope its true that the kid has being given a scholarship or something.

if she goes to NUS, as far as i understand she could even loan up to about 4K a year annually. that should be more than enough to cover for living allowance. but the rest of the clan has to eat also. i hope the MIW is not talking cock and lan par song.

i feel like go request back flip the book see how much the MP put for white gold with their million dollar salary MUAHAHHAHHA

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red line normally place on paper plate with the ground nuts, tibits, on the table for guest. Take red line and loop on finger or button, leave the wake (no need say bye bye), then after leaving the wake just dispose the red line on the way home (so that you return home alone).

That's the SOP.

Alamak, i thrown it away..... Searching for red line, but not attached in the pink packet.:o

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red line normally place on paper plate with the ground nuts, tibits, on the table for guest. Take red line and loop on finger or button, leave the wake (no need say bye bye), then after leaving the wake just dispose the red line on the way home (so that you return home alone).

That's the SOP.

you mean the ghost can kage bunshin no jutsu? so many people go how to follow all? LOL
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6ojTNcOQvIg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I told you there is more shit to come, I am still away on more interesting stuffs. Anyone walking the streets will know PAP and its dogs are in serious deep shit but they keep challenging the people of Singapore like immortals. I feel so sorry for the PAP and its dogs. Enjoy the fun. I will be back more regularly in a few months time. PAP and its dogs will soon see more shit than it can handle from all directions in and out of Singapore. They asked for it as insignificant mortals believing to be immortals.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you respect this thread for the sake of the taxi driver, and not bring up this type of things?

You want to "LOL".......lol your lanjiao.

you mean the ghost can kage bunshin no jutsu? so many people go how to follow all? LOL

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dont know chinese paper got put one stranger from japan send his condolence anot :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sorry i have zero respect for superstitious culture.

lets see how much those funeral services going to charge them ...i hope they wont spend so much on that . heard from my friend alot of ppl there . which means $$$ and when those funeral service knows ....hosay liao :wink:

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The taxi driver worked very hard to bring up his 3 childrens only to be destroyed within seconds from a reckless China foreign "talent". This is not something that is easily forgettable when it comes to the next election. PAP has build itself a lot of bad karma and will in times pay back to the people they affected. Those PAP people or supporters better pray hard to atone for their daily sins...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
heard over TV news that a MIW gave assurance to the family not to worry about children's education and roof over their heads

So there's one set of rules when a taxi driver gets killed by a Ferrari and another set of rules when a cyclist gets killed by a taxi driver???:rolleyes:

My best friend was killed by a fucking lowly taxi driver and his family got NOTHING!!!! not a fucking penny from anyone other than close family and friends who chipped in to help out. MIW gave no assurance of anything.

The family had to downgrade from 4 room to a 2 room flat and his poor wife had to go back to work while his mother in law gave up work to look after the kids.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets see how much those funeral services going to charge them ...i hope they wont spend so much on that . heard from my friend alot of ppl there . which means $$$ and when those funeral service knows ....hosay liao :wink:

from what i know i think the taxi company covered it. i dun think there are many people there, it was rather quiet when i went after work at around 8pm. then again i realised most people just gave the money and left did not loiter for long. that might explain why there is not really a real big turnout of crowd. which is a good thing if you ask me, at least give the family members some peace

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that it will be comfortable for the family members of the deceased to benefit from the generosity and kindness of the numerous individuals, and may be corporations.
Whether the total amount is $500,000 or more, it will enable the children of the deceased to complete their education, at least the first degree at university.

I am pretty confident boss of SBOBET will get an assistant of his to quietly leave a huge sum of pek kim lui for the family of the deceased. He is always on the look-out for those down and out, especially through no fault of theirs.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
So there's one set of rules when a taxi driver gets killed by a Ferrari and another set of rules when a cyclist gets killed by a taxi driver???:rolleyes:

My best friend was killed by a fucking lowly taxi driver and his family got NOTHING!!!! not a fucking penny from anyone other than close family and friends who chipped in to help out. MIW gave no assurance of anything.

The family had to downgrade from 4 room to a 2 room flat and his poor wife had to go back to work while his mother in law gave up work to look after the kids.

Get a grip and come to terms, such is the turn of events like it or not. Bad things happen to good people, seeks solace in divine justice if there's such a thing.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The taxi driver worked very hard to bring up his 3 childrens only to be destroyed within seconds from a reckless China foreign "talent". This is not something that is easily forgettable when it comes to the next election. PAP has build itself a lot of bad karma and will in times pay back to the people they affected. Those PAP people or supporters better pray hard to atone for their daily sins...

Talking about foreign talent, I remember the good old days (1970's), when only the professionals and real talents could obtain a professional pass, whereas the not so plentiful, may be less skilled and unskilled could only obtain a work permit.

Based on my most recent visit to Singapore, it appears that there could be a million foreigners or very recent foreigners turned PR's (which may Singapore very crowded and the resultant strain on the infrastructure and crowded MRT / buses), whom, in my respectful view, may take a longer time, if they eventually do, to integrate, because, amongst others:

1. unable to adapt and / or adopt the local language and culture (if I asked them for directions, almost all of them are unable to tell me, or told me the wrong directions - fortunately, on one occasion, there was an attractive and business like lady in her 30's who walked hurriedly to chase after me to tell me the correct directions to the Fairmont Hotel - and I thanked her profusely);

2. they do no have to serve NS, and therefore, lack the opportunity to bond like the rest of us, and I speculate that before or by the time their son(s) are required to serve NS, most of them would have moved on to their final destination country of choice - and Singapore is their stepping stone;

3. to give them the benefit of doubt, most of the lower skilled foreign workers are working long hours, and may not have the time to integrate, which means that the government has failed in its policy to flood the country with low skilled foreign workers whether deliebrately or not, to depress the wages of the lowest two deciles of Singaporeans.

May be one of you could start a new discussion thread on Foreign Workers and its Resultant Undesirable Effects