• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taxi Driver's Wake - Blk 306 Canberra Rd

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20120509_it_lcn_taxi-motor-accident2.jpg

20120509_it_lcn_taxi-motor-accident3.jpg

20120509_it_lcn_taxi-motor-accident.jpg

Lucky Najib​

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am ex-Singaporean. Do I need to go to the PRC Embassy to apply visa to enter Singapore?

I will answer this question myself. Soon, I will need to go PRC Embassy to apply visa to enter Singapore. :biggrin:

Reason:
http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2...-ma-kai-a-senior-communist-official-in-china/

he dead Ferrari driver Ma Chi (马驰) responsible for causing a fatal accident in Bugis which cost the lives of two innocent victims may be a son of a senior communist official in China which may explain the ‘preferential’ treatment dished out to him by the Singapore media.

Despite his heinous act, Ma Chi was glorified unashamedly as a ‘tall and young, rich and successful’ tycoon by the tabloids which have been harping on his immense ‘wealth’ ad nausem.

According to one PRC journalist Cao Guoxing (曹国星), Ma Chi is a son of Ma Kai (马凯), a high-ranking Chinese official.

Ma Kai holds the following positions in the PRC government:

“State Councilor and State Council Secretary-General, the President of the National School of Administration, Western Region Development of the State Council Leading Group Office.” (Source: Xinhua)

Cao initially made the stunning claim on his Chinese microblog ‘Weibo’, but the post was quickly deleted five minutes later, though not before it was circulated widely by PRC netizens elsewhere.