• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kin Lian support thread

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking pappy cocksucker. :FU:

@zhihau or any moderators

How can my posts be read by posters who have put me on "ignore"???

I am very puzzled and I am very, very frighten now. I don't think this forum is as secure as I used to think it is. Please help me.

Block.png

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
@zhihau or any moderators

How can my posts be read by posters who have put me on "ignore"???

I am very puzzled and I am very, very frighten now. I don't think this forum is as secure as I used to think it is. Please help me.

View attachment 188256
The mystery of the forum ignore function isn’t fully understood by me. I only know I don’t see any posts from our village virgin, which is good enough for me :coffee::coffee::coffee:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
why Cpt Goh crying ? :cry:

Another insignificant mosquito who likes to behave like a political goliath, and who thinks the electorate is brainless and unable to think for themselves, and needs to be told who to vote for through their "endorsements". :rolleyes:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mystery of the forum ignore function isn’t fully understood by me. I only know I don’t see any posts from our village virgin, which is good enough for me :coffee::coffee::coffee:
I need a feature where the threads of those I ignored won't even show up.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

I too put the lovely Ms Daffodil Gan who was my ex-lover on "Ignore" and I can no longer see her postings. (BTW, just between you and me, Daffodil is definitely not a virgin as I don't think my honourable member is that tiny and insignificant during the many tantric excercise she and I undertook together.)

I will just take it that Sammy is not playing us out, and that this passionate poster has been blessed with very strong eyes and can see through blocked posts.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
The silly thing is that you oppie retards never win and are always proven wrong or POFMA'd on every single matter. It's puzzling how Oppie niggers really think they're smarter than 70% of Singapore's electorate when most of the candidates they support are either buffoons, charlatans or outright liars. Whether it be the rabid oppie retards who worship Tan Kin Lian and China (@tanwahtiu) or the anti-vax and pro-Russia crowd, the opposition seems to be filled with subhumans who would be better off rotting away in a ISD detention centre or getting butt fucked by muuds in Changi Prison.

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another insignificant mosquito who likes to behave like a political goliath, and who thinks the electorate is brainless and unable to think for themselves, and needs to be told who to vote for through their "endorsements". :rolleyes:
They're not just insignificant mosquitos, but low-iq parasites who can't help but shoot themselves in the foot. Tan Kin Lian notwithstanding his controversies could've weakened Tharman's mandate by garnering at the very least 20% of the vote had it not been for the opposition figures that openly endorsed him.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The silly thing is that you oppie retards never win and are always proven wrong or POFMA'd on every single matter. It's puzzling how Oppie niggers really think they're smarter than 70% of Singapore's electorate when most of the candidates they support are either buffoons, charlatans or outright liars. Whether it be the rabid oppie retards who worship Tan Kin Lian and China (@tanwahtiu) or the anti-vax and pro-Russia crowd, the opposition seems to be filled with subhumans who would be better off rotting away in a ISD detention centre or getting butt fucked by muuds in Changi Prison.
Why are u here too..... dumbwit....

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
They're not just insignificant mosquitos, but low-iq parasites who can't help but shoot themselves in the foot. Tan Kin Lian notwithstanding his controversies could've weakened Tharman's mandate by garnering at the very least 20% of the vote had it not been for the opposition figures that openly endorsed him.

Ong Teng Cheong had similar credentials as Tharman as ex-DPM. He was similarly popular and always won either through walkovers (3 times) or between 73% and 76.62% of the GE votes (1972 -74%; 1976 - 76.62%; 1988 -73%; 1984, 1988 & 1991 - walkovers).

In 1993, he won with 58.7% in the first PE against Chua Kim Yeow, who was practically begging Singaporeans not to vote for him. Yet, CKY received 41.3% of the votes.

This 41.3% "goodwill" pool "reserved" for opposition PE candidate/s, has now gone down to 29.6%, a swing of 11.7%.

TCB, CSJ and his fellow egotistical bunch of clowns, have actually swayed this 11.7% to move over to the other side with their "endorsements".

I believe Tharman would, like OTC before him, have similarly received about 55+% if not for the "endorsements" of these bunch of egotistical clowns.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ong Teng Cheong had similar credentials as Tharman as ex-DPM. He was similarly popular and always won either through walkovers (3 times) or between 73% and 76.62% of the GE votes (1972 -74%; 1976 - 76.62%; 1988 -73%; 1984, 1988 & 1991 - walkovers).

In 1993, he won with 58.7% in the first PE against Chua Kim Yeow, who was practically begging Singaporeans not to vote for him. Yet, CKY received 41.3% of the votes.

This 41.3% "goodwill" pool "reserved" for opposition PE candidate/s, has now gone down to 29.6%, a swing of 11.7%.

TCB, CSJ and his fellow egotistical bunch of clowns, have actually swayed this 11.7% to move over to the other side with their "endorsements".

I believe Tharman would, like OTC before him, have similarly received about 55+% if not for the "endorsements" of these bunch of egotistical clowns.

Nothing to do with Singaporeans not wanting to rock the boat.

The main problem is with TKL, he simply just cannot make it and has to compete with a snake charmer smooth talker with a track record at MOF/MAS/GIC.

TKL speaks like a retard with a lisp, his online post scandals etc.. he can't even make it as an opposition candidate, how to be president to represent Singapore overseas? So it's very difficult to convince the large majority of Singaporeans to vote strategically for him.

As for NKS, he is relatively unknown and should count himself lucky to get 16%.

If TCB had fought with Tharman then will be a totally diff story. TCB was former MP with more than 80% vote share support, even more than Tharman, in fact the highest PAP vote share in history. Under this scenario, Tharman will be lucky to even get 40%, LOL.

Now that Thambi has won, the only consolation is that at least he is being elected by Singaporeans and much better than Halimah with a walkover, LOL.

Let's hope Tharman will be another Ong Teng Cheong, to poke and query everything the pap does, be independent and have the people's interest at heart. Place our well-being first and foremost.

Let's pray hard that he'll be another Ong Teng Cheong, if not, better than Ong Teng Cheong to be able to question the PAP-Gov with an 'independent' mind which he has claimed to be.

Else SG is doomed.
-----------

Respect the people's vote and it's time to move to the next chapter..:
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/no...arman-will-be-another-ong-teng-cheong.347586/

Now is the time to see whether Tharman will be another Ong Teng Cheong​

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another fucking lor-sor porlumpar pappy motherfucker here.
Limpeh don't need to be smarter than everyone, limpeh just need to be smarter than dumb fuckers like you will do.
Now fuck off.... :FU:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have already explained. I am not a PAP cocksucker but simply trying to earn a living. I only earn $0.50/post during election period and $0.55/post on the eve of elections. After each election, the rate drops to $0.08/post. Hence, I won't be posting so much as I can't afford to survive on such low rates.

I will be going back to Kim San Leng (Bukit Panjang Branch) to work. I have a very stable job there serving kopi and cleaning tables.

If you are in the vicinity of Blk 259 in Bt Panjang, please drop by Kim San Leng to say hello to me. It's very easy to recognise me. I am the wrinkled old man walking with a bad hunch. I always wear a white aeroplane brand t-shirt with TCB's face printed on the front and CSJ at the back. Kim San Leng boss allow me to wear this t-shirt for work. That is why I have worked so long for him.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for NKS, he is relatively unknown and should count himself lucky to get 16%.

Chua Kim Yeow was also "unknown". Unlike NKS, he made it clear he didn't want the job and in fact, begged Singaporeans not to vote for him. Yet, he received 41.3% as a reluctant candidate and an "unknown".

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another fucking lor-sor porlumpar pappy motherfucker here.
Limpeh don't need to be smarter than everyone, limpeh just need to be smarter than dumb fuckers like you will do.
Now fuck off.... :FU:
Nothing makes me more happy than seeing retarded pissbaby oppie niggers like you whine and seethe. Opposition niggers like you are just contrarians who are wrong about everything. Why don't you clean up the ah neh cum in your mother's chow hai? We should invite more CECAs here to rape opposition women :biggrin:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chua Kim Yeow was also "unknown". Unlike NKS, he made it clear he didn't want the job and in fact, begged Singaporeans not to vote for him. Yet, he received 41.3% as a reluctant candidate and an "unknown".
Chua Kim Yeow is a former accountant-general and also president of DBS with both public and private sector experience, definitely more credible than NKS. Besides, it was a two-party fight between him and OTC. Totally different ball game.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL really cannot make it. Even TCB can't help much though I believe he did help to save TKL deposit.

It got so bad that even some opposition voters went for Tharman. On the whole, only opposition and PAP supporters voted along party line. The middle ground simply focus on candidates' credentials and actions which play to the strength of Tharman and weakness of TKL. Even NKS came in second dispite lacking resources and not well known.

TKL had not done anything helpful to enhance his chance from day one. It again remind opposition leaders that the real kingmaker are the middle ground voters.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing makes me more happy than seeing retarded pissbaby oppie niggers like you whine and seethe. Opposition niggers like you are just contrarians who are wrong about everything. Why don't you clean up the ah neh cum in your mother's chow hai? We should invite more CECAs here to rape opposition women :biggrin:
Nothing makes me more happy than to show you my middle finger. :FU:
Now be a good boy go and fuck your mother. :biggrin:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chua Kim Yeow is a former accountant-general and also president of DBS with both public and private sector experience, definitely more credible than NKS. Besides, it was a two-party fight between him and OTC. Totally different ball game.

Two party fight but the pool of percentage votes set aside for the "oppostion"/"anti-PAP" candidate/s should remain the same at the minimum.