• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Switching to motorbikes in Singapore ?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
how old are you, queenie? if you are not marked, may be i CAN HELP.
Normally, I dun offer help unless i know i can.

You should help yourself out of your situation first.

I have no chance to be marked, unlike you. You need to get your chance first before you are eligible to be marked.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you missed my beri impt. point, how old are you?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

okay, whatever you think? I had seek help from mp to check. Marked or not marked, I will know. but if you think i can't help others despite my situation, you may be wrong.

btw, you said it's cheaper to stay in thai, but the airtickets, accomodation and daily expenses will still cost you right. Isn't it cheaper to stay with your parents or siblings?:rolleyes:

You should help yourself out of your situation first.

I have no chance to be marked, unlike you. You need to get your chance first before you are eligible to be marked.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
you missed my beri impt. point, how old are you?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

okay, whatever you think? I had seek help from mp to check. Marked or not marked, I will know. but if you think i can't help others despite my situation, you may be wrong.

btw, you said it's cheaper to stay in thai, but the airtickets, accomodation and daily expenses will still cost you right. Isn't it cheaper to stay with your parents or siblings?:rolleyes:

Indeed that was your point, and I didn't fall for it.

I have already mentioned that it's cheaper living elsewhere, and that 'includes' everything. Nobody is asking you to fly SQ or TG. If you know how to plan ahead, AirAsia is cheaper than SMRT.

As for accommodation, again it's cheaper than HDB and T&C charges with better amenities. Food wise, it's 'chi char' everyday, not 'chup chai png'.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still think that it is wiser to stay with your parents or siblings. There may be some inconvenience but with a family with you, you will be better off.

When I was in UK, most of the time, I had cooked my own from spaghetti to Curry chicken. It's cheaper, i think.:wink:

Indeed that was your point, and I didn't fall for it.

I have already mentioned that it's cheaper living elsewhere, and that 'includes' everything. Nobody is asking you to fly SQ or TG. If you know how to plan ahead, AirAsia is cheaper than SMRT.

As for accommodation, again it's cheaper than HDB and T&C charges with better amenities. Food wise, it's 'chi char' everyday, not 'chup chai png'.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still think that it is wiser to stay with your parents or siblings. There may be some inconvenience but with a family with you, you will be better off.

When I was in UK, most of the time, I had cooked my own from spaghetti to Curry chicken. It's cheaper, i think.:wink:

You're oxymoron. On the one hand, you admitted that it was cheaper when you stayed alone in UK; on the other hand you claimed you would be better off staying with parents or siblings.

The only reason why an adult would prefer to stay with parents or siblings, despite inconvenience [not just to yourself] to your siblings is the phobia of living alone.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
fingers too tired to type and elaborate, i meant well.

You're oxymoron. On the one hand, you admitted that it was cheaper when you stayed alone in UK; on the other hand you claimed you would be better off staying with parents or siblings.

The only reason why an adult would prefer to stay with parents or siblings, despite inconvenience [not just to yourself] to your siblings is the phobia of living alone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't have a permanent residence anywhere, except Singapore. Thailand is convenient because it's not too difficult to get a 6-month tourist visa, but like all tourist visas you've to exit the country when the visa expires. So why not make full use of the time when you exit the country ?

I'm permanently unemployed. Don't get the wrong impression that the fact I'm able to live overseas means I'm well off. The truth is the opposite. If you're unemployed it's more expensive to live in Singapore, if you can still live.

oic i figure u cannot be staying in bkk then you must be in some province correct?

You're staying overseas cos it's cheaper and you're unemployed.

Are you planning on finding a job soon though?

How's life in thailand? Sounds like a holiday.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
oic i figure u cannot be staying in bkk then you must be in some province correct?

You're staying overseas cos it's cheaper and you're unemployed.

Are you planning on finding a job soon though?

How's life in thailand? Sounds like a holiday.

Sometimes it's more expensive to work. It's no longer about finding a job; it's creating a job for yourself. If a GLC that employs 3,000 cannot find a suitable vocation for me in the company, something must be really wrong with my resume. Not even good enough to be a cleaner in the GLC.

Yes, it does sound like a holiday, but my long term plan is not in Thailand. Too many red tapes in Thailand.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes it's more expensive to work. It's no longer about finding a job; it's creating a job for yourself. If a GLC that employs 3,000 cannot find a suitable vocation for me in the company, something must be really wrong with my resume. Not even good enough to be a cleaner in the GLC.

Yes, it does sound like a holiday, but my long term plan is not in Thailand. Too many red tapes in Thailand.

wow and thailand has much more freedom than singapore and u say it has too much red tape? :eek:

Btw how do you make income or you surviving solely on savings?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope to get into that, not riding vintage bikes, but entering them in bike shows. If you're ever in Toronto, check out the bike show in Jan/Feb. Too bad it's the coldest time of the year.

When I was in college, I went to a dealer's place to buy weed, and he had his joint guarded by Pit Bulls. I froze when I entered the place and the pooches came around me sniffing my genitals; but we soon sat down to smoke a couple and his dogs settled down. Later on when we got shitfaced, the dogs came to lick me up like a puppy. I started to sob. I came to love those dogs; if not for them, his insurance would've been in the thousands!

Bud, I hope you're straight when you say you refuse to involve yourself in the exotic animal trade. That's not cool man. Our creator empowered us with high intelligence (whateve that is :smile:) to protect our lesser bros.

Cheers!

bro , you also like weed :biggrin:? last 2 years i grew " skunk " inside my closet :wink: . when i havest about ( 5kg ) i will use it to make " oil " and "space cakes " . i make the best blond hash in tokyo :wink: . have you try indica , sativa , jamaican , B52 , afghani ,widow ... ( those are hybrids ) ect ? those are the best weeds with little seeds and stems and no contaminates like dirt and the THC level are high :biggrin:. japan weeds are expensive 3g baggie cost about sin$90 !! thats why i decided to grow myself . i dont sell it , i just use it myself , sometimes i will give some to my friends .

most of my customers and friends smoke weed...during the summer ( now ) we will go to chiba ( 2hours drive ) for surfing and during winter time ( dec- march ) we will go nagano for snowboarding . weed + snowboard or surfing = double fun . PM me if you want to visit tokyo ...

btw , 10years ago magic mushroom is legal in japan ....:biggrin: , everyone are tripping on mushroom ( organic :wink: ) .

in the mountain of hokkaido ...there are nature weeds growing but the THC levels are low ...must smoke alot to get stone :mad:.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw, do you guys know that 500cc bike not allowed in singapore?:rolleyes:

Hmm, I've not heard this one before.

My understanding is that 400c.c. was a cutoff for insurance rates and license catergorisation in Japan (please someone correct me if I'm mistaken, this info is probabaly more than twenty years dated.) The 350/500 range had too many models and in the US, what the heck is a 500? After all, big bikes start at 750 cc, and road bikes at 600cc feels better on the highway (I know, I rode a 400cc there and it feels so teeny.) You can't do away with the 250 class - for getting around, who needs anything bigger? So, which manufacturer is going to build a mass production 500 cc when it doesn't fill a need anymore?

There were lots of 500/550 cc years ago - in Sg too. Yamaha had a beautiful TX500, DOHC, four valves per cylinder in the Seventies! There were a few around. I don't know of any mfg with a 500 now, I think that's the reason. It is 400, and the next range is 600.

Cheers!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you may be right...however, the reason I heard was that 500cc bikes used mostly in races. So the authority decided to ban it. Nowadays, you can't see 500cc bikes in sg, probably your time still ok but not mine.:smile:

Hmm, I've not heard this one before.

My understanding is that 400c.c. was a cutoff for insurance rates and license catergorisation in Japan (please someone correct me if I'm mistaken, this info is probabaly more than twenty years dated.) The 350/500 range had too many models and in the US, what the heck is a 500? After all, big bikes start at 750 cc, and road bikes at 600cc feels better on the highway (I know, I rode a 400cc there and it feels so teeny.) You can't do away with the 250 class - for getting around, who needs anything bigger? So, which manufacturer is going to build a mass production 500 cc when it doesn't fill a need anymore?

There were lots of 500/550 cc years ago - in Sg too. Yamaha had a beautiful TX500, DOHC, four valves per cylinder in the Seventies! There were a few around. I don't know of any mfg with a 500 now, I think that's the reason. It is 400, and the next range is 600.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , you also like weed :biggrin:? last 2 years i grew........

...btw , 10years ago magic mushroom is legal in japan ....:biggrin: , everyone are tripping on mushroom ( organic :wink: ) .

in the mountain of hokkaido ...there are nature weeds growing but the THC levels are low ...must smoke alot to get stone :mad:.

Haha.

There were periods in my life where I was quite frequent - like they say, I smoke a joint before I smoke a joint.:smile: In the last decade, I don't buy anymore but toke a little when my friends come by for Christmas or New Year.

Jamaican Red was the first power weed I had, that was college time, but mostly was skunk. BC gold was very novel after it appeared on Time magazine's covers and after that, we got strange colored buds that were totally zombie. There were all home-grown Canadian. My Quebecker ex-heighbour smokes everyday and sometimes I have to pretent I am not home; I dunno how the fuck he keeps his job at HP (yes - Hewlett Packard!!!) being stoned everyday. When I was a student, I tried growing the thing but no success - not a green thumby, me.

I never tried m'shrooms cos' weed and hash enuff already. Did acid twice but don't want it no more.

Glad you don't sell it, or should I say, don't have to sell it - quite a shitty life, no pun intended.

Story to share - I once rolled a joint and accidentally knocked it with my elbow while cleaning up the rest of me stash. The moment it (the J) hit the floor, my dog went straight for it and ate it! Fuck me! I hadto roll a another! My friend there laughed his ass off and I felt like a fool. Not long after that, I was stoned and dropped some wasabi on the floor. Like a ,hawk, doggie went straight for that too, this time however, it didn't go well with his super sensitive senses and his greed got the better of him, dog was sneezing non-stop and rubbing his nose on the carpet and the radio was playing "With a Litlle Help from my Friends." I will never forget that night!

Once you get used to the hybrids, wild weed just doesn't cut it.

Looks like you guys party-hearty in the Land of The Rising Yen eh?"

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
you may be right...however, the reason I heard was that 500cc bikes used mostly in races. So the authority decided to ban it. Nowadays, you can't see 500cc bikes in sg, probably your time still ok but not mine.:smile:

You may have a point here - I think the models you refer to are the RD500LC and RGB500. If so - okay, by then, two-strokes were outlawed in the US because of pollution - and that's the main market. So they became very rare. Also, MotoGP was 500 c.c. then so these two models were like super-hot. If they were outlawed because of power, it was probably the right thing to do (I won't say this thirty years ago, but I am a different person now, or at least I attempt :smile:). Already a street-legal 350 cc two-stroke had the power to weight ratio of an F1 car. Other than piston-size, there is not much change and weight added to a 500 cc. That would be lethal.

BTW, those two mentioned, I heard what Yamaha and Suzuki did was to fuse two 250cc transversely and voila! Randy Mamola replica!

Cheers!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This response from you is fucking annoying. No shit sherlock of course with money or spouse etc you can stay away i just want to know her situation specifically. :oIo::oIo:

I didn't mean to annoy, just a freely expressed comment in the spirit of freedom of expression. Anyway, I'm sorry if you're annoyed. Wish you a good and fruitful courtship with Queen Seok Duk. Both of you have something in common to begin with already. Both of you dislike me (understatement).

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't mean to annoy, just a freely expressed comment in the spirit of freedom of expression. Anyway, I'm sorry if you're annoyed. Wish you a good and fruitful courtship with Queen Seok Duk. Both of you have something in common to begin with already. Both of you dislike me (understatement).

wow!!! how non-chalantly you put it. :oIo:

It's common sense and common courtesy, when a question is directed at an individual another individual shouldn't be expected to answer it. Of course with your thick hide you'll give some excuse why somehow you're exempted from the above.

As for the issue of courtship, well this time round you cannot hide your BS. Last i checked it's not only me and queen that are annoyed with you. There's quite a number of forummers annoyed with you including cooleo and i understand you even got banned.

Unfortunately for you even your thick hide cannot protect you from being banned here.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow!!! how non-chalantly you put it. :oIo:

It's common sense and common courtesy, when a question is directed at an individual another individual shouldn't be expected to answer it. Of course with your thick hide you'll give some excuse why somehow you're exempted from the above.

As for the issue of courtship, well this time round you cannot hide your BS. Last i checked it's not only me and queen that are annoyed with you. There's quite a number of forummers annoyed with you including cooleo and i understand you even got banned.

Unfortunately for you even your thick hide cannot protect you from being banned here.

Non-chalance and freedom of expression transcends all feudal and futile borders in a public forum like this where there's no rule that one can't comment when a question isn't directed to one directly.

I've annoyed many, I agree. I wouldn't go so far as to say if I don't annoy people, then I'm meaningless, in LKY style. I'm nowhere near that calibre. However, everybody annoys somebody and disagrees sometimes. It's part and and parcel of discussional discourse.

And of course, I can be banned. I've never complained or retaliated.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Non-chalance and freedom of expression transcends all feudal and futile borders in a public forum like this where there's no rule that one can't comment when a question isn't directed to one directly.

I've annoyed many, I agree. I wouldn't go so far as to say if I don't annoy people, then I'm meaningless, in LKY style. I'm nowhere near that calibre. However, everybody annoys somebody and disagrees sometimes. It's part and and parcel of discussional discourse.

you see that's why i have never ever denied how durable and how thick and powerful your hide is.

How else can someone be such a pain in the ass for so many ppl in the forum but somehow think it's not his fault but just think it's part of a normal discusssion.

There's only one thick ultra hide around here. Do you see a 2nd one? :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you see that's why i have never ever denied how durable and how thick and powerful your hide is.

How else can someone be such a pain in the ass for so many ppl in the forum but somehow think it's not his fault but just think it's part of a normal discusssion.

There's only one thick ultra hide around here. Do you see a 2nd one? :rolleyes:

When people cease to speak their minds, whether right or wrong or with differences, fearing annoying others, then that's saddening. When people want to hear the good stuff only, tune in to MediaCorp Radio Gold 90.5FM.