• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suspend the Rep points system for 3 months as an experiment.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have never found the rep points of any use. There is no correlation to substance or even to the number of posts. To be overly simplistic, all it encourages is clones, people begging for points and people banning others indiscriminately.

Anyone keen to see how this forum operates without the rep points and infraction system for 3 months. I am curious to see if it improves the forum.

With 3 moderaters, no reason to have the system or is there?

why not you start your own forum since you like to tell others what they should do. You can be the king there and only allow those people who worshipped and bowed you to be there. Isn't that the best solution? You can do whatever you want and no one will have a say on that, only you can have a say on that. Make it like a mini-LKY country, whatever you say is the rule. sinkie sinkie...

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yes, you banned Watchman and TeeKee. They deserves it.

LeeTarbar -

I could never see anything wrong with Leetahbar's posts. No nasty graphics, no large fonts, no foul language. If he was simply ignored, he would have gone away.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I could never see anything wrong with Leetahbar's posts. No nasty graphics, no large fonts, no foul language. If he was simply ignored, he would have gone away.

Maybe if u contracted cancer, and ignore it...it will go away as well.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Maybe if u contracted cancer, and ignore it...it will go away as well.

Why should Leetahbar be denied the freedom of speech that others enjoy just because nobody agrees with what he says? If the concept of "free speech" is applied selectively, it isn't free anymore.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should Leetahbar be denied the freedom of speech that others enjoy just because nobody agrees with what he says? If the concept of "free speech" is applied selectively, it isn't free anymore.

Oh wait.... does that mean i can start posting pics of dogs fucking? Cos you seem like the type who really respects 'free speech'.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

You have a house and welcome everybody and anybody. A madman came into your house and he started talking to the wall and talking to all other members of the house non-stop about his insanity of a particular subject every day. You are ok, because you ignored him. Not the other members, who are furious, even your neighbours are furious because it disturb their peace ( the guest ) and they have no way to ignore it as you left the window open. So, the other members got so worked out and try every of their means to rid of these mad men and wanting to police it, but you having sole authority deny and ignore them telling them in the name of freedom and tell them to live with it.

Instead of firming up telling the madmen to leave, you are in fact endorsing his behaviour ( I disgree you see nothing wrong, where everybody else saw ).

Madness is a disease. And should be treated.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh wait.... does that mean i can start posting pics of dogs fucking? Cos you seem like the type who really respects 'free speech'.

Sinkie childish shit.. he means free speech, not nonsense graphics that makes no sense to a topic. Speech that can disagree and agree with a topic discussed. No wonder sinkies has to be taught again and again what free speech is as
third world sinkies does not seems to understand it.

Maybe follow what the signboard says will makes more sense to you.

Oh... unless the topic is about dog fucking then of course that is ok. Why not start a thread like that? maybe at the rubbish chute.. that is a folder that is dedicated to sinkie shits like you.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I don't understand why it's so difficult for so many to understand what free speech means.

Free speech means the freedom to expound your views of the world, your theories about life, your opinion of other members, your political aspirations, your fetishes, your kinky hobbies without being censored or charged.

On the other hand, posting huge images of shit, videos which take forever to load, size 7 fonts which make a single message take up a whole screen thereby making the forum sluggish and difficult to navigate is not "free speech", it's vandalism.

I'll give you an even simpler analogy. If I go to Hong Lim speakers corner and I condemn the PAP and the apuneh stooge President without being arrested, sued or charged, that's free speech.

If I go to your front door and spray paint O$P$, that is NOT "free speech". That is vandalism.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The trouble with members not using the ignore button. If you do that the instigator will not receive any response as you are not able to see the comment that inflamed you in the first place. Then there will not be a flamewar as well as there will be more peace. Like tonychat, many ignored him and the reason why his threads will get few responses. Once you are aware what he is about to comment will be derogatory and inflammatory, is there a need to respond? He achieve his objective by having you respond. SIFU is another member who prefers to slug it out. I think it is a waste of time because at the end of the day nothing is gained.

Any good buddhist (I am not one) should know that forgiving those who did one wrong frees the anger within oneself. I say this because I think SIFU is a practising buddhist, but correct me if I am wrong.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The trouble with members not using the ignore button. If you do that the instigator will not receive any response as you are not able to see the comment that inflamed you in the first place. Then there will not be a flamewar as well as there will be more peace. Like tonychat, many ignored him and the reason why his threads will get few responses. Once you are aware what he is about to comment will be derogatory and inflammatory, is there a need to respond? He achieve his objective by having you respond. SIFU is another member who prefers to slug it out. I think it is a waste of time because at the end of the day nothing is gained.

Any good buddhist (I am not one) should know that forgiving those who did one wrong frees the anger within oneself. I say this because I think SIFU is a practising buddhist, but correct me if I am wrong.

That is why i have been asking people to put me into their ignore lists.

FYI, i do not need any response from any member, i do not need it. I just like to bash sinkie here, regardless of any response.

A Buddhist behavior is not like that. A real buddhist is tolerant, patient and open-mided, not sinkiely narrow minded and ego-infested sinkie loser.

My objective is to enjoy myself here and warm me up a bit during my busy work schedule. Plus it is always a thrill to bash those who are coward and ball-less while still getting screw by their own govt. It is also an education for me not to behave like you people, the sinkie shits.

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FYI, i do not need any response from any member, i do not need it. I just like to bash sinkie here, regardless of any response.

My objective is to enjoy myself here and warm me up a bit during my busy work schedule. Plus it is always a thrill to bash those who are coward and ball-less while still getting screw by their own govt. It is also an education for me not to behave like you people, the sinkie shits.

U are referring to urself again....

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyo so shameless. Come in to post and expect 1000 forumners to take the trouble to use ignore function on u. Looks like u are still a Sinkie. But a jobless and useless one. Poor thing.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are new so it will take time to understand. This "use ignore button" is a pacifier used for babies and encouraged by parents who have no good parenting skills. Understandable if the baby is small but I have seen 2 year old sucking the same mantra. Notice Tonychat is also a firm advocate of the button as well as Sam. Now you are the third amigo.

Let me explain - note that the vast majority ignore Tonychat and others of similar ilk. Only a tiny few can't handle it and respond. What about decent chaps and new members who get their post and thread thrashed. The discussion/debate comes to a premature end. You of course can lay the blame on the everyone else by saying that they failed to use the ignore button. In the meantime, this chap pisses on your front door daily. Common sense will tell you that he is not involved in any discussion, offering a different point of view, or providing a new angle that others have missed. In contrast take Papsmear - rude, abusive at times, no sense of proportion yet he contributes significantly to any discussion. He is almost at the other end of the argument most of the time. Who do you think qualifies for free speech? By now you can tell that Sam has no idea what free speech is about.

Why would anyone need a moderator if the "ignore button" is readily available. I am sure you are not here to tend to the flower beds neither are you here to preach about the ignore button.

The trouble with members not using the ignore button. If you do that the instigator will not receive any response as you are not able to see the comment that inflamed you in the first place. Then there will not be a flamewar as well as there will be more peace. Like tonychat, many ignored him and the reason why his threads will get few responses. .

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know he's jobless and useless and what bearing does that have on whatever he posts here?

Why are u questioning me? I thought this is free speech? Means whatever the fuck I say, people can choose to ignore. If you don't like what I asked, ignore it. Typical Sinkie.

Now how does that sound when Tonychat talk to u this way? :smile:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No arguments on the graphic stuff. I know many of us are cheesed off by these in a big way. How about getting rid of the stuff that brought in the bad smell in the first place. Your free speech argument is not well founded. No one is denying anyone of his time in the sun. If you continuously pretend there is no difference between free speech and spamming the same message, there is very little to be said and done.

When Leetarbar used a real life photo of a forum member as an avatar and it led to a war, you did nothing. The political folder was decimated. What free speech and what analogy are using. I had to force him to remove the analogy and GMS helped. You knew that the photo was the cause and led the war that impacted everyone. Your "ignore button" is as good a remedy as crushed onions regenerating a bald patch - it's placebo.

I can see a pattern - both Leetarbar and Tonychat are prolific posters and donkeys who respond double the traffic. We all know that websites traffic meters can't tell rubbish from the good stuff. So let's not talk about free speech. A better argument would be that you need these donkeys so the rest can enjoy free speech. If that is the case, I will bite.
I'll give you an even simpler analogy. If I go to Hong Lim speakers corner and I condemn the PAP and the apuneh stooge President without being arrested, sued or charged, that's free speech.If I go to your front door and spray paint O$P$, that is NOT "free speech". That is vandalism.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you po2wq?

There's nothing wrong with having clone accounts. It's only when they're misused to manipulate rep points do they become a problem.

I have more than 10 clone accounts. Each one adopts a different persona. One even communicates in Singlish.