• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupidest Policemen in Sinkapore...

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see that's what happens when a retard tries to act smart. There are like 50 minorities in china. They more or less look chinese but they aren't. It's a fact the original thais come from china. 2nd gen chinese show middle finger when you tell them they are chinese? Doggy you're not them so don't have to pretend to be them.

You see you're kind of stupid when you wrote about kkk and so on. Fyi white nationalists hate blacks the most then comes to kelings and m&ds like yourself. Since malay as in malaysian isn't really widely known they'll just group you as filippino or who knows even mexican.

No shit caucasian even includes north indians BUT when ppl in singapore or in fact world wide say caucasian they mean specifically the white caucasians not the arabs or kelings. Just like when they use ASIAN in the US they mean chinese, japanese even though indians are asian.

Here let it digest awhile in your fetid brains. Probably take you forever to understand this.

Eh JahrastarI aka JI terrorist, I think you have some major issues with the minorities in Singapore especially Malays. Pls stop your bullshit crap about Malays and Indians.
According to the Malay Annals the so called m&ds are the Orang Lauts (natives). Some stupid ang moh fella did a stupid research and group our skin colour together along with the trashy pinoys.
If there are many people like you, Singapore will witness another racial riot.

You like that isn't it?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree. I once parked my car illegally along the road and was seated nearby with a very chio Minah. She was about to get warm with me but the mat parking attendant came. she just stood up and pointed that the car was hers and all settled.

I agree. When my Malay friends got summon tickets for parking illegally, they just needed to plead and speak in Malay to the Malay parking attendants. Non-Malays will get a ticket and a fight if we try to reason out.

Parking attendants is a popular career for the Malays. The Malay Shrek and Donkey should consider this job.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Hilarious !

Johhny, please explain, Pakistani is not a race. You fellow mat brudder here at least got some "ingalish" standard.

Pakistani is a nationality, I didn't know can also be a race.

fyi both donkey and shrek are not malays..the guy Nazir is Pakistani and Aziz is Indian Muslim..get your facts rite before u take a prod at a particular race..i know this from lawyer defending one of them..the alleged accomplice Nazir is appealing his case and is out on bail still..Aziz has served his time..typical of ignoramus asses who think that anyone with a bin in this country is a Malay..
Btw, the CID staff sergeant, Hairy was acquitted and is back in SPF...CID...
Which brings to mind..at least the 2 'MALAYU' cops that u spoke about were after $$..unlike ur 2 smart MHA scholarly Mandarins who allegedly sold off their careers for sex and blowjobs.............

Last edited:

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. I once parked my car illegally along the road and was seated nearby with a very chio Minah. She was about to get warm with me but the mat parking attendant came. she just stood up and pointed that the car was hers and all settled.

Fatty, Although you are super fat and ugly, it seems like you are getting more action than anyone of us here. Lucky bastard.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah. I wow them with my knowledge on Quran and understanding towards the culture.

Mats are rough with their Minah so anyone who give a little bit more attention gets the action.

they are very warm inside....very nice.

Dunno why some mats here have to go china to get muslim pussy...weird. It is like travelling to China in order to eat Nasi Sambal Goreng.

Fatty, Although you are super fat and ugly, it seems like you are getting more action than anyone of us here. Lucky bastard.

nope not the Infidel PRC but Muslim one do and best part shaved..u should try..

same like the close to 20 million Chinese Muslims in PRC now..btw came across a few in my visit to China..went out for dinner with a very2 hot one and yes she washes her ass..

Last edited: