• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupidest Policemen in Sinkapore...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What kangaroo court? Both of them were serving the system and now that the table is turned, its becomes kangaroo court? No pity for poodles being charged for offences.

spoke to guy..he comes from a well to do family..IMO a decent chap..never incriminated his friend..even his statement checked out but Police and Prosecution used Aziz's statement to implicate him..Aziz also eventually testified in Court that Nazir never conspire with him and was induced by IO to implicate Nazir..I read Notes of Evidence..but our kangaroo Court believe otherwise...from what I see whole case centred on Aziz's statement which lacked factual and objective evidence..

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kangaroo court? Both of them were serving the system and now that the table is turned, its becomes kangaroo court? No pity for poodles being charged for offences.

i agree for rogue cops..but in this case the Distric Judge was very pro Prosecution..she is very young..one of those scholar types..sad to say it happens here..today one can be DPP a few years later one can be judge..thereafter a few years later back to chambers..i mean it can be quite hard to be objective especially when many new DJ have a former colleague from AGC acting for Prosecution..in this case lagi worse..the Prosecutor was DJ's senior when she was in AGC..as i stated earlier Aziz is the prick here not Nazir

btw..where ur friend Jarjarbinks..i waiting for his answer leh...

Last edited:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jarjarbinks are u ready to put your money where ur fucking stinking Chinaman mouth is...i refer to my wager in page 3 of thread ....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
by your logic..as long as they came from China about a millenia ago, then they must be chinese..dude..seriously get a life..i know of 2nd gen Thais who are of Chinese descent and they rather consider themselves Thais..tell them they are Chinese and they show you middle finger

the arab i was talking about is Syrian and she even had light brown hair and natural blue eyes not the contact lenses worn by some of the SPGs here..the southern, northern, west and east european thingy is what they preach in the KKK or Aryan Brotherhood which don't take too kindly to your kind... which is suprizing coming from the likes of u..go tell a Spanish or Italian or Portugese they not European and they will teach u a thing or two about white supremacy...

caucasian.. go wiki it before u reply..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race.

anyway my offer still on..

You see that's what happens when a retard tries to act smart. There are like 50 minorities in china. They more or less look chinese but they aren't. It's a fact the original thais come from china. 2nd gen chinese show middle finger when you tell them they are chinese? Doggy you're not them so don't have to pretend to be them.

You see you're kind of stupid when you wrote about kkk and so on. Fyi white nationalists hate blacks the most then comes to kelings and m&ds like yourself. Since malay as in malaysian isn't really widely known they'll just group you as filippino or who knows even mexican.

No shit caucasian even includes north indians BUT when ppl in singapore or in fact world wide say caucasian they mean specifically the white caucasians not the arabs or kelings. Just like when they use ASIAN in the US they mean chinese, japanese even though indians are asian.

Here let it digest awhile in your fetid brains. Probably take you forever to understand this.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Okay!

copscheat.wongkwaichow.jpg
shrek+2.bmp

..in case any of u wondering..i bet with this sinkie jahrastari on the race of 2 cops in this thread..i say I can show doc proof that these 2 policemen not malay and ask him to put his money where his fucking mouth is..very funny he never respond...

to all in SBF my wager with this ball-less POOR sinkie was I can show documentary proof that the 2 policeman whom this racial expert said are Malays are not Malays..i told him to put his $$ where his fucking mouth is.. so far he has not answered which means he another ball-less sinkie...

Last edited:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see that's what happens when a retard tries to act smart. There are like 50 minorities in china. They more or less look chinese but they aren't. It's a fact the original thais come from china. 2nd gen chinese show middle finger when you tell them they are chinese? Doggy you're not them so don't have to pretend to be them.

You see you're kind of stupid when you wrote about kkk and so on. Fyi white nationalists hate blacks the most then comes to kelings and m&ds like yourself. Since malay as in malaysian isn't really widely known they'll just group you as filippino or who knows even mexican.

ya and they hate your kind and call your kind gooks..

No shit caucasian even includes north indians BUT when ppl in singapore or in fact world wide say caucasian they mean specifically the white caucasians not the arabs or kelings. Just like when they use ASIAN in the US they mean chinese, japanese even though indians are asian.

yup..am aware of that..but that just shows they lump all the mongoloids as asian and address indians as indians rite

Here let it digest awhile in your fetid brains. Probably take you forever to understand this.

hahaha.. u still guessing my race??? u like long replies but u don't want to put ur money where fucking sinkie mouth is..u know u will lose this bet so u try practice smoke and mirrors tactic..u r lame bro...u just a fucking keyboard warrior...

Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys,
Don't bother with this bunch of low IQ untalented losers In life, I been lurking around this
forum for a few years now and have been observing this bunch of losers... This Chap Jah is a loser in life, He often posts as Sandpitviper/Ragga Hippo in Edmw whenever there is a something to do with other Race..

Jah-RastaCunt Nicknames in Edwm(fuckwarezone) - Sandpitviper, Ragga Hippo and Highbong2000 ... <----He always gets blasted by everyone for his racist comments as he thinks that Edmw has the same loser crowd as Sbf. This chap is extremely dumb, He barks the same old racist b.s with every of his post that his clones was easily spotted by Members there, And yah..He is also known as joney_boy in Bodybuilder.com(He got banned for racism) Guys, This loser is a full blown racist, This guys deserves to go to Jail.. He is a small prick loser..

Any by the way, His Suck C0ck buddy Scroball(Clone) is a jack-ass loser and his F-uck buddy "Buikia" is a loser is life... He lives in a Rented 2 room flat with his wife(Key-word "Rent) -- This bunch of racist pricks are losers in life..You either don't bother about them or you treat them like the pathetic people they are "Like Sh|t)

Just Google "study show racist have low IQ"

The good thing is this bunch of losers are a minority in Singapore, If there were more of them then Singapore is Screwed. Plus Its good that Generation Y have totally stepped away from Bigotry and narrow mindedness of the older generation of Singaporeans, And see themselves as Singaporean 1st, They are much more mobile and open then Citizens of yester-year.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hilarious !

Its Singaporean Chinese like this that deserves to be booted back to their ancestral home in China, They give Chinese people a very bad name, They reek of shallowness, pathetic-ness, narrow-mindedness and Dumbness.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Guys,
Don't bother with this bunch of low IQ untalented losers In life, I been lurking around this
forum for a few years now and have been observing this bunch of losers... This Chap Jah is a loser in life, He often posts as Sandpitviper/Ragga Hippo in Edmw whenever there is a something to do with other Race..

Jah-RastaCunt Nicknames in Edwm(fuckwarezone) - Sandpitviper, Ragga Hippo and Highbong2000 ... <----He always gets blasted by everyone for his racist comments as he thinks that Edmw has the same loser crowd as Sbf. This chap is extremely dumb, He barks the same old racist b.s with every of his post that his clones was easily spotted by Members there, And yah..He is also known as joney_boy in Bodybuilder.com(He got banned for racism) Guys, This loser is a full blown racist, This guys deserves to go to Jail.. He is a small prick loser..

Any by the way, His Suck C0ck buddy Scroball(Clone) is a jack-ass loser and his F-uck buddy "Buikia" is a loser is life... He lives in a Rented 2 room flat with his wife(Key-word "Rent) -- This bunch of racist pricks are losers in life..You either don't bother about them or you treat them like the pathetic people they are "Like Sh|t)

The good thing is this bunch of losers are a minority in Singapore, If there were more of them then Singapore is Screwed. Plus Its good that Generation Y have totally stepped away from Bigotry and narrow mindedness of the older generation of Singaporeans, And see themselves as Singaporean 1st, They are much more mobile and open then Citizens of yester-year.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i wonder who is the loser who actually post in forums after midnite? Nothing better to do in life?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the info.

Anybody here thinks Jah is an ah gua?

I suspect so.

The profile of leethabar aka Bob Sim and Jah--quite similar.The extreme bitchiness and petty consistency is actually quite feminine.And the writing style is definitely unmanly .Oh,yes..the body building?Isn't that contradicting?

But I suspect that is a cover up.In fact many ah gua goes to gym for hunting expedition,so I was told.

Again,show me a body builder who is this loutish with his mouth....Besides nobody have seen his body,right ?it's getting interesting isn't it?

From what I gather Jah Rastafar has this extreme inferiority complex.That is if he is not a PAP dog out to stir trouble.

But this bit of info about him as joney_boy reveals something more.Apart from the fact that he does post in this forum about losing weight and other body building matters.If you line up all his nicks Jah-rastafar,joney_boy, Sandpitviper, Ragga Hippo and Highbong2000 .It does reveals something more.Fascination ! Yes,I am not kidding....this lady- boy is overtly fascinated with blacks and their bodies.Extreme hate is actually extreme love.The lady-boy is simply over obsessed with what the blacks has which he lacks.

It almost like when some people face extreme hardships,they break out into laughter unable to cope.No ,I am not a psychiatrist but I have a general dose of fiends who are.

A possibility that Jah is coping with the rejection of his boy friend who is a black?

And along the way birds of feathers do flock together.Thus it's quite interesting to look into some psychological aspects of eatshitndie..Again the choice of nick,why eat shit n die? And his constant habit of wanting to lord around with him being in US and not you.....and the fact ,cherishes every bit of opportunity to throw vulgarities at the slightest opportunity.All these are similar traits

The subjects are quite interesting.Let us study them a bit further.No,I have nothing against gay person.

From now on I should observe how he writes in femme fettle.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This looks like a repost. I seen nice gooks long write up of BS somewhere before now becoming a copy and paste spam job.

Firstly i tot it was cos i was a PAP that's why gook wanted to follow me around but it turns out this is personal. Showing that the pap accusation is false. It was used to somehow garner support and to discredit someone. Why would someone that's a chinese as he claims that's why he uses gook be so interested in me? After all i am pro chinese. Again you see this lying fraud is actually a keling pretending to be a chinese pretending to be a low down chinese calling himself with the racial slur nice gook and making the slanted eyes action in his avatar, in short pretending to be a self defeating chink. There used to be a yellowchink in the old forum. Obviously a keling that was pretending to be a chink and he would always make racist comments and the chinese and then include either the words I or We. He did that to someone make it seem like there was a chinese out there that was a total buffoon that hated his race so much that he was willing to look like an idiot in front of others. There's also another reason why. Notice how johnnyquid and gook are so unwiilling to actually state their actual race. If you are a sinkie you are either chinese, malay or indian and a smaller chance of being a eurasian. Notice how these ppl if they admit their race always try to claim that they are either mixed with white or mixed with something that's not definable. That means it's either they don't really know their heritage or they are just trying to BS it. Now there are ppl from mixed and varied backgrounds in the US for eg. Many of them will say oh i'm spanish, chinese, dutch, filippino etc and they don't have a problem listing it out. Yet most of the time these losers here are very vague in listing their heritage which shouldn't be so complicated. It shows their low self esteem. They are so ashamed of their own race that they won't even admit it so they either claim they are mixed with white cos to them if they have some ang moh blood in them it instantly makes them superior if not they'll claim to be a chinese that hates his own race.

Anyway i now know who joney_boy is. It was from a thread where i quoted from bb.com misc forum and it had this moniker joney_boy in it and i posted the link on this forum. The idiot actually thought that was me. ROFL. Hey gook the surname jones is an ang moh surname. Someone with the surname jones doesn't mean he is a black. Then again that's the surname jones i wonder what joney even means. Never heard of any black or white called joney before so in short you're making up nonsense. Btw what do you mean extreme hate is extreme love? You aren't black. You aren't a negro. Sure you might have the same skin color but that's all. Kelings lack the big dicks and the atheletic abilities of black ppl and you guys stink too. So sad that you need to shoot about blindly in the dark throwing all your shit on the wall hoping some of it sticks.

Actually why so pissed huh? Aren't you a chinese a self hating chinese with a racist avatar and nick to boot on this forum? You're not a keling on this forum right.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bob Sim was licking PAP MP Baey Yam Keng balls and ass like nobody business.

And till today anything remotely SDP get's on his nerve.

Being a gay and a PAP dog is not a contradiction.

Jah Rastafar as a PAP dog is already established.Since he,oops Sorry! I mean shim deflects criticism of FT and diverts every thread to local minority bashing.

Again,i would like to stress that I have nothing against gays per se.But the bitchiness does shows if one is.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look at this idiot's creadibility down the drain. Then again he's an idiot. Bodybuilder cannot be out spoken? Care to show me the correlation between someone that works out and who is outspoken? Are you trying to imply that bodybuilders are all quiet block heads? You see how stupid this guy is. In future we'll have psychologists doing case studies oh you know bodybuilders are the quiet type while i suppose soccer players are the cunning type and ppl that play these sports have a certain mentality or behavior. :rolleyes:

Hey shit skin i thought you would be more skillful with your shit sticking skills not this retarded. Then again it really sucks to have to pretend to be a chinese online and a gook chinese at that and not actually be one in real life. So sad that you have to pretend to be someone else on an online forum. Seems that being a keling shit skin is such a shameful thing you need to pretend to be someone else online.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jokes for laugh
A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the clerk at the window:

'I want to open a bloody bank account.' To which the astonished woman replies: 'I beg your pardon, sir; I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?' 'Listen up bitch! I said, I want to open a bloody bank account right now!'

'I'm very sorry sir, but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank.' Having said this, the clerk leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to tell him about her problem customer. They both return and the manager asks the old geezer: 'What seems to be the problem here?'

'There's no bloody problem, sonny,' the elderly man says. 'I just won 25 million pounds in the damn lottery and I want to open a bloody bank account in this f***ing bank!' 'I see,' says the manager thoughtfully. 'And you're saying that this bitch here is giving you a hard time?'

Lesson: If you are RICH, you can get away with almost anything

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah. He was spamming the whole forum with the childish bet and now when the bet is accepted. He just went AWOL.

I thought that johnnyquid is supposed to provide some evidence? No sound no picture already?

Run road Liao is it?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Johhny if you're reading and I'm sure you are.

hey pekingman. no need to hold your breath and save the legal advise(should be "advice" not "advise", dun you learn anything in SBF?)..I will be posting the documentary proof very soon..Jahrastashit has not even given a clear and precise answer as to whether he has accepted my challenge..btw, here's some legal advise(cannot bluff say typo error cos you salah twice) there is nothing illegal about posting a person's particulars provided one does obtains the details through proper means...

Last edited: