• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stupidest Policemen in Sinkapore...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both take money and yet you praise the Cisco guy just because he is Chinese? And you still deny you're a racist? Muahaha... you up your racist level each time open your mouth man.

If you bother to re read again i wasn't talking about the act of cheating but the amount of money taken. One of them took like 1 million upwards while the other took only 500 it's clear who is smarter and unfortunately m&d your race isn't that smart, stupid in fact. Proven by stats too.

Then again you can always complain of racism and then the chinese will bend over backwards for you to give way to you while at the same time pretending that they did so they don't hurt your paper thin feelings.

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bit similar leh.

copscheat.wongkwaichow.jpg
shrek+2.bmp

The resemblance is uncanny and funny! For $1,000 split between 2 people, real dumb ass.

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
somehow i think policemen under closer watch. and they make better sensational news. my buddy just sent in his heavily mod civic type R. no way he could pass inspection. but guy came to his car park picked up his car for a few hundreds and came back with a pass. same thing happening with health and environment inspectors.

Sabun

Alfrescian
Loyal
somehow i think policemen under closer watch. and they make better sensational news. my buddy just sent in his heavily mod civic type R. no way he could pass inspection. but guy came to his car park picked up his car for a few hundreds and came back with a pass. same thing happening with health and environment inspectors.

I agree. When my Malay friends got summon tickets for parking illegally, they just needed to plead and speak in Malay to the Malay parking attendants. Non-Malays will get a ticket and a fight if we try to reason out.

Parking attendants is a popular career for the Malays. The Malay Shrek and Donkey should consider this job.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
fyi both donkey and shrek are not malays..the guy Nazir is Pakistani and Aziz is Indian Muslim..get your facts rite before u take a prod at a particular race..i know this from lawyer defending one of them..the alleged accomplice Nazir is appealing his case and is out on bail still..Aziz has served his time..typical of ignoramus asses who think that anyone with a bin in this country is a Malay..
Btw, the CID staff sergeant, Hairy was acquitted and is back in SPF...CID...
Which brings to mind..at least the 2 'MALAYU' cops that u spoke about were after $$..unlike ur 2 smart MHA scholarly Mandarins who allegedly sold off their careers for sex and blowjobs.............

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sounds like you know these guys very well.

Oh...meaning Pakistani and Indian Muslim are stupider than Malays! At least I now know and will choose my words when talking to them if not must repeat many times before they can understand what I say.

These 2 are really idiots, policeman pretending to be vendors to collect the lost money? Being policemen dun they know their particulars will be taken before the property is handed over? How stupid can a person be? Need a few hundred dollars, just work part-time lah. Just 2 lazy idiots, I suppose.

As for the 2 Chinese scholars, they deserves being sacked. Too bad they can't marry 4 wives because that would solve their problem of wanting to fuck different holes everyday. At least they didnt force the girls to do it or did it on their own kids.

fyi both donkey and shrek are not malays..the guy Nazir is Pakistani and Aziz is Indian Muslim..get your facts rite before u take a prod at a particular race..i know this from lawyer defending one of them..the alleged accomplice Nazir is appealing his case and is out on bail still..Aziz has served his time..typical of ignoramus asses who think that anyone with a bin in this country is a Malay..
Which brings to mind..at least the 2 'MALAYU' cops that u spoke about were after $$..unlike ur 2 smart MHA scholarly Mandarins who allegedly sold off their careers for sex and blowjobs.............

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like you know these guys very well.

Oh...meaning Pakistani and Indian Muslim are stupider than Malays! At least I now know and will choose my words when talking to them if not must repeat many times before they can understand what I say.

These 2 are really idiots, policeman pretending to be vendors to collect the lost money? Being policemen dun they know their particulars will be taken before the property is handed over? How stupid can a person be? Need a few hundred dollars, just work part-time lah. Just 2 lazy idiots, I suppose.

As for the 2 Chinese scholars, they deserves being sacked. Too bad they can't marry 4 wives because that would solve their problem of wanting to fuck different holes everyday. At least they didnt force the girls to do it or did it on their own kids.

i don't know these guys but i know lawyer defending one of the guys, Nazir, who is also facing Sec 182 charge..thanks to another renowned Mandarin with an Ang-Moh name's case..his lawyer is appealing on point of law and raising issue with Court of Appeal..the reason am interested in the case was when lawyer spoke and showed me several flaws in the evidence presented by the Prosecution in the case...

Firstly Aziz never got to claim the found $1000 cash and cash was never handed over to him..
Till today no person has come forward to claim the found $1000 which was found in a seminar room in Nanyang Poly..best part it was found after a private scholarship signing ceremony to FTs by an EDB guy..who duly handed over found $1000 cash to Police..
Found $1000 Cash presented in court was 6 pieces $100 notes and 8 pieces $50 notes..yet in Police seizure report the IO recorded it as consisting of 20 pieces of $50 notes..

Nazir was charged with abetment by conspiracy in an attempt to cheat and Sec 182 for giving false info to Police..
Nazir's defence is that the prick Aziz had called Nazir in Apr 2008 saying that he had lost $1000 cash in NYP. Aziz asked him what were ways to search for his missing cash..Nazir advised him he can call AMK Police Div..Aziz asked Nazir to call and as added measure also asked Nazir to call other Police Division as there are cases where one finds items in Jurong but choose to hand it over at Bedok Police Station..Nazir being ever helpful colleague agreed..Nazir in calling the Police stations found out that Aziz's so called $1000 lost at NYP ended up at Clementi Police Div..Nazir relayed this info to Aziz..
when Aziz went to claim cash..Aziz was the one who lied about occupation and stated that Nazir, a Police friend helped him locate his 'missing money' in Clementi Police..this was how Nazir got pulled in..
when Police asked Nazir how he helped Aziz, nazir stated he merely called up all Police stations and located the money in Clementi..this is truth as nazir has evidence of phone call records which were showed to me and Nazir clearly indicated Aziz is a friend..

what struck me as odd was the Sec 182 charge for Nazir's case..initially he was charged for lying that he called several Police stations and not revelaing that Aziz was police colleague when this question was never posed to Nazir as Nazir assumed Clementi cops knew Aziz was also a cop..bear in mind..nazir never went together with Aziz to make this claim... later as case went to trial Nazir's 182 charge was amended to lying about him stating that he called Clementi Police Station..at closure of Prosecution case..after Nazir showed record of a 4 min phone call to Clementi Police station, Prosecution again amended charge to say that even if nazir did call his statement is deemed to be false as he and Aziz had intent on making false claim..yes..it baffles me and many lawyers who discussed the case...Sec 182 is a technical charge, is either false or true...

best part IO says he wrongly recorded the denomination despite taking photos of the money..and that it was an honest mistake..Stupid bitch DJ accepted explanation...

anyway no point elaborating on case as it is still being heard in courts..reason all this was never reported was because the Toa Payoh prostitutes never covered the trial...if they did the case would have exposed just how inept the Police IOs have become...

Finally the Hairy guy..same lawyer friend told me, the Pinoy which he was screwing flew back to Pinoyland the day he was arrested by CPIB in July 2008..reason case could not proceed was cos CPIB could not corroborate the charge without Pinoy cunt evidence..so u see..at least that m&d was smart, he made sure, his only witness dissapeared unlike the two scholarly Mandarins who mixed business with pleasure...

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm interested to see who is Nazir's defending lawyer who is so big mouth in telling you all these. He is screwing with Nazir by telling you so much and other cases. I will not get such lawyers that has CB mouth and going around telling people the cases that is still ongoing. What you know are in great details.

Your explanation proves my point, Malay are gullible to the point of being stupid. For the case of Nazir, he should know that Aziz who is also a policeman should know how to look for the money. If you lose something, dun you make a police report? If what you say is true, then it also proves my other point that Malay will play each other out. Aziz really screwed Nazir good and proper and you call them friends? As a Chinese saying goes, there is no cure for stupidity.

One last point, at first you say you dun know them, then how in the hell was Nazir's phone call records shown to you?

i don't know these guys but i know lawyer defending one of the guys, Nazir, who is also facing Sec 182 charge..thanks to another renowned Mandarin with an Ang-Moh name's case..his lawyer is appealing on point of law and raising issue with Court of Appeal..the reason am interested in the case was when lawyer spoke and showed me several flaws in the evidence presented by the Prosecution in the case...

Firstly Aziz never got to claim the found $1000 cash and cash was never handed over to him..
Till today no person has come forward to claim the found $1000 which was found in a seminar room in Nanyang Poly..best part it was found after a private scholarship signing ceremony to FTs by an EDB guy..who duly handed over found $1000 cash to Police..
Found $1000 Cash presented in court was 6 pieces $100 notes and 8 pieces $50 notes..yet in Police seizure report the IO recorded it as consisting of 20 pieces of $50 notes..

Nazir was charged with abetment by conspiracy in an attempt to cheat and Sec 182 for giving false info to Police..
Nazir's defence is that the prick Aziz had called Nazir in Apr 2008 saying that he had lost $1000 cash in NYP. Aziz asked him what were ways to search for his missing cash..Nazir advised him he can call AMK Police Div..Aziz asked Nazir to call and as added measure also asked Nazir to call other Police Division as there are cases where one finds items in Jurong but choose to hand it over at Bedok Police Station..Nazir being ever helpful colleague agreed..Nazir in calling the Police stations found out that Aziz's so called $1000 lost at NYP ended up at Clementi Police Div..Nazir relayed this info to Aziz..
when Aziz went to claim cash..Aziz was the one who lied about occupation and stated that Nazir, a Police friend helped him locate his 'missing money' in Clementi Police..this was how Nazir got pulled in..
when Police asked Nazir how he helped Aziz, nazir stated he merely called up all Police stations and located the money in Clementi..this is truth as nazir has evidence of phone call records which were showed to me and Nazir clearly indicated Aziz is a friend..

what struck me as odd was the Sec 182 charge for Nazir's case..initially he was charged for lying that he called several Police stations and not revelaing that Aziz was police colleague when this question was never posed to Nazir as Nazir assumed Clementi cops knew Aziz was also a cop..bear in mind..nazir never went together with Aziz to make this claim... later as case went to trial Nazir's 182 charge was amended to lying about him stating that he called Clementi Police Station..at closure of Prosecution case..after Nazir showed record of a 4 min phone call to Clementi Police station, Prosecution again amended charge to say that even if nazir did call his statement is deemed to be false as he and Aziz had intent on making false claim..yes..it baffles me and many lawyers who discussed the case...Sec 182 is a technical charge, is either false or true...

best part IO says he wrongly recorded the denomination despite taking photos of the money..and that it was an honest mistake..Stupid bitch DJ accepted explanation...

anyway no point elaborating on case as it is still being heard in courts..reason all this was never reported was because the Toa Payoh prostitutes never covered the trial...if they did the case would have exposed just how inept the Police IOs have become...

Finally the Hairy guy..same lawyer friend told me, the Pinoy which he was screwing flew back to Pinoyland the day he was arrested by CPIB in July 2008..reason case could not proceed was cos CPIB could not corroborate the charge without Pinoy cunt evidence..so u see..at least that m&d was smart, he made sure, his only witness dissapeared unlike the two scholarly Mandarins who mixed business with pleasure...

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm interested to see who is Nazir's defending lawyer who is so big mouth in telling you all these. He is screwing with Nazir by telling you so much and other cases. I will not get such lawyers that has CB mouth and going around telling people the cases that is still ongoing. What you know are in great details.

Your explanation proves my point, Malay are gullible to the point of being stupid. For the case of Nazir, he should know that Aziz who is also a policeman should know how to look for the money. If you lose something, dun you make a police report? If what you say is true, then it also proves my other point that Malay will play each other out. Aziz really screwed Nazir good and proper and you call them friends? As a Chinese saying goes, there is no cure for stupidity.

One last point, at first you say you dun know them, then how in the hell was Nazir's phone call records shown to you?

he asked for my opinion and lawyers usually discuss cases asking for tips and points...no wrong in doing so...lawyer is good friend of mine..he is not a CB mouth..we were discussing points of law..for ur info any person can discuss on the evidence as it is readily available..court documents unless with gag order are confidential...but Grounds of Decision and Notes of Evidence (phones records were in NE) are public documents which any lawyer can apply and read through...it seems u have missed the point like any ordinary sinkie..look at my points in bold and u will realize what big mistakes were made by cops...
finally, they not Mats...

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you miss my point too.

look at the title of the thread...

he asked for my opinion and lawyers usually discuss cases asking for tips and points...no wrong in doing so...lawyer is good friend of mine..he is not a CB mouth..we were discussing points of law..for ur info any person can discuss on the evidence as it is readily available..court documents unless with gag order are confidential...but Grounds of Decision and Notes of Evidence (phones records were in NE) are public documents which any lawyer can apply and read through...it seems u have missed the point like any ordinary sinkie..look at my points in bold and u will realize what big mistakes were made by cops...

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As for this guy, he is nothing but a poodle whose ambition was probably to become a pimp. We all know why these Pinoy are here without work permit.

The difference is he lost his wife and was fucking foreign pros while the other 2 was fucking locals. BTW, I think the other 2 still have their wives beside them after the case.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think i can recognize races well. These 2 must be the most malay looking indians i have ever seen in my life. Seriously indian muslims look like well Indians! pakis look like north indians or like singhs since half of babu singhland is in pakistan.

These 2 don't even look indian.