• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

strange myth your old parents will tell you when you are young

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about those brudders who attend Friday mosque services in flip-flops and return with nike shoes or leather sandals?
dunno can invite them over for cny tak? :biggrin:

how about all brother go in flip flops...how to come back in nike shoes?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
my granny used to spit her saliva onto her palm and rub it hard on places where I had bruise and/or cuts when i fell...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot step on newspaper or books or paper with words printed on them, you'll become stupid and do poorly in school.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When as a kid, fought with neighbours over mangoes and came back with swollen eye.

Granny boil egg and rub on my eye. Cured within one hour !:o

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a single bullet left in your gun and there is a snake and an ah neh in front of you .......