• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

strange myth your old parents will tell you when you are young

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don t ever let your pink IC stay below your genitals...otherwise garment take away yr cpf at 55
must always keep in shirt pocket..

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don t ever let your pink IC stay below your genitals...otherwise garment take away yr cpf at 55
must always keep in shirt pocket..

this 1 i never heard of.
i can recall...during my childhood pri 6 was issue the paper card IC..now punch with 2 holes

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The myth I heard is

Those people who 吃素 are good people, they practice Right Speech and certainly do not go whoring.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tonychat cannot never been my friend. he eats veggie, i travels all over the island for turtle soup

Ok ok really no kidding, I have a real life acquaintance his initials is TC and he is a vegan whorist. Really.

But I dun think he is Tonychat cos he is a Singaporean and he is not so kwailan.

Last edited: