• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So fortunate to have acquired a taste of orchestra violin and piano music

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you asked the veggies seller why he is shouting 'Chip Chip" at you?
You son of very cheap whore mother pretending again not to see my twitter post that I have also posted here on how I confronted the ccb son of very cheap mother. You are always pretending and you are @glockman clone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very suay indeed to have such neighbor .. are you sure there is no problem with your ears? I work at night..
With all my audio recordings evil devils can still dismiss as my ears got problems. Dogs always protect and support dogs indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to curse so much ..wait your neighbor hear you
I only cursing at you duck son of chicken. As for neighbours upstairs, I already asked the guard to go press their bell each time they knocked. Cant shout at them because ccb sinkies not happy they can’t sleep with my shouting at the errant neighbours.