• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So fortunate to have acquired a taste of orchestra violin and piano music

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
your neighbour will also be taking up drumming and electric guitar lessons, they will be having live band gigs every night, hope u enjoy hard rock and heavy metal

They are already throwing heavy things onto floor and hitting my windows every night. I just called the guard at 2 am to go press their bell after they hit my windows. What to do? Sinkies said I disturbed their sleep when i shouted at them at 11.30 Pm but just now the ccb Chinese dog and bitch laughed so loud at their backyard at 11.30 pm but no sinkies said they need to sleep.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is also the best music for your cheebye every Sunday after getting fucked by a million cocks. @ginfreely you fucking cheebye.

A virgin is fucked by a million cock is best proof that Asian dogs sons of chickens like you are so cheap so evil so mean. UN human. A dog through and through.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For knowledge sharing KNN horse lacing tune first call last call and this piece is mainly playing from low C to G to high C to high G to higher C without having to press any of the 3 trumpet button so @ginfreely jibye lips can play out all these tunes KNN of course need a volunteer lips to lips with her jibye KNN
You talking about your cheap Cantonese whore mother wife daughters can do this and that. Framing people is your so proud Cantonese dog way to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me know if u still have the same taste six months later and havent moved on to cheena pop.
I have listened two years already so should be still same taste after six months. After learning piano and violin, I started to have an appreciation of orchestra music and find them quite nice. Not like last time when I found them boring.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good evening @ginfreely ..so free tonight?
I have listened two years already so should be still same taste after six months. After learning piano and violin, I started to have an appreciation of orchestra music and find them quite nice. Not like last time when I found them boring.