• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So fortunate to have acquired a taste of orchestra violin and piano music

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN... Even Veggie selling uncle in the wet market know lao gin is very very cheap... :roflmao: :roflmao:
That slut is a public toilet.
3743ef08-dee2-4246-90c6-f86d43c626e7-jpeg.90447

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol..must be so pungent with the Indian dump.
What an evil pretentious evil filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of whore @glockman clone always pretending innocent while viciously attacking me non stop. Just like the vicious chinese dogs upstairs that just knocked on the floor indeed. So pretentious so vicious so disgusting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That slut is a public toilet.
Tsk tsk tsk Asian evil vicious dog way way of winning is manifested by you everyday. Your mother is a public toilet and you are a coward criminal bully dog thief slanderer harasser that dare not dare not take up my virginity test challenge.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN... Even Veggie selling uncle in the wet market know lao gin is very very cheap... :roflmao: :roflmao:

3743ef08-dee2-4246-90c6-f86d43c626e7-jpeg.90447
I am a virgin viciously slandered by you Malaysian son of chicken to be very cheap indeed. So proud Asian dog way of winning by stealing slandering harassing.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
No decent woman will stay so late to chat with anonymous men from online.. I suspect your neighbor know your profession after you yell whore here, whore there at the computer :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
What an evil pretentious evil filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of whore @glockman clone always pretending innocent while viciously attacking me non stop. Just like the vicious chinese dogs upstairs that just knocked on the floor indeed. So pretentious so vicious so disgusting.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you asked the veggies seller why he is shouting 'Chip Chip" at you?
I am a virgin viciously slandered by you Malaysian son of chicken to be very cheap indeed. So proud Asian dog way of winning by stealing slandering harassing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello @ginfreely , not sleeping yet or just wake up??
Of course you purposely can’t see what I just posted about my neighbours just knocked on their floor. Their ccb pattern just like Nusa Duta chinese dogs indeed. How to sleep like that? And btw why are you not sleeping?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No decent woman will stay so late to chat with anonymous men from online.. I suspect your neighbor know your profession after you yell whore here, whore there at the computer :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Tsk tsk tsk tell that to yourself no decent man will attack a woman. A virgin is no decent woman then no woman on earth is decent especially your evil filthy whore mother.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very suay indeed to have such neighbor .. are you sure there is no problem with your ears? I work at night..
Of course you purposely can’t see what I just posted about my neighbours just knocked on their floor. Their ccb pattern just like Nusa Duta chinese dogs indeed. How to sleep like that? And btw why are you not sleeping?