• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gay activists demand road closure for pink dot event

jw5

Loyal
Very sad to see tat. Guess faggot rights r more important than peoples livelihood. Singaporeans deserved to be screwed by the pap without lube.

this is the typical sinkie selfish mentality that self, family and friends come first, which has been inherited and acquired by many...............

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a sexual fetish so it has to be treated like any other fetish, such as sniffing soiled underwear.

The garmen is indirectly promoting it, which is going against the family values that they have upheld all along. Just look at those HDB policies.
So what's the next step? Do we allow them to get married and apply for HDB flats?

I think a lot of those gays are affluent enough to purchase District 9 condos and penthouses. It's amazing what you can afford without extra little mouths to feed. :wink:

As far as they are concerned, the HDB can shove its pro-family policies up its ass. :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't have to tell them anything, they'll figure it out on their own.

singapore-lesbian-kiss.jpg

What which school is this? Teacher allow girls to kiss?

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
302 JOSHUA URIEL LEONG n his boyfriend...I lup u, u lup me....

6470_10201102580436033_1163995417_n.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6IFK_SK8VZk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

302s STRANGE LOVE

302 JOSHUA URIEL LEONG n his boyfriend...I lup u, u lup me....lum me tight tight

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
img-6033-2.jpg

302 JOSHUA URIEL LEONG n his boyfriend...sphagetti top take off and give THE MAN a kiss!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jejNnxlAkRM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cf1fjg_HdM4?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

302 JOSHUA URIEL LEONG WITH TIKO PEK smooching thigh

302 Joshua-Uriel Leong Lol...50k investment no problem June 20 at 8:43pm via mobile ·

Charles Stephan CPF withdrawal....Friday at 8:17am ·

302 Joshua-Uriel Leong LOL! better lose it to me and the hookers!Friday at 8:18am..

Charles Stephan Hookers - Gigolo whats the diff - lol Friday at 8:25am..

302 Joshua-Uriel Leong LOLFriday at 8:26am..

302 Joshua-Uriel Leong At least they can tell their wives "I lost ALL to my "boyfriend" Friday at 8:27am.

996720_10201176693528814_2088104590_n.jpg

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cf1fjg_HdM4?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

302 JOSHUA URIEL LEONG WITH TIKO PEK smooching thigh

302 Joshua-Uriel Leong Lol...50k investment no problem June 20 at 8:43pm via mobile ·

Charles Stephan CPF withdrawal....Friday at 8:17am ·

302 Joshua-Uriel Leong LOL! better lose it to me and the hookers!Friday at 8:18am..

Charles Stephan Hookers - Gigolo whats the diff - lol Friday at 8:25am..

302 Joshua-Uriel Leong LOLFriday at 8:26am..

302 Joshua-Uriel Leong At least they can tell their wives "I lost ALL to my "boyfriend" Friday at 8:27am.

996720_10201176693528814_2088104590_n.jpg
i thought i saw that cockface this weekend at doby gaud mrt. does he go there to fuq SOTA artfags or just go shopping?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i thought i saw that cockface this weekend at doby gaud mrt. does he go there to fuq SOTA artfags or just go shopping?
if you saw him, why don't you get some real man balls and ask him your self?
scared go court is it?

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
6470_10201102580436033_1163995417_n.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jejNnxlAkRM?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

302s STRANGE LOVE....LOVE IS LOVE (all in the lyrics)

302 JOSHUA URIEL LEONG n his boyfriend...I lup u, u lup me....lum me tight tight

SAF Category 302

The most widely known and infamous classification is Category 302, a medical code given to personnel who are "homosexuals, transvestites, paedophiles, etc." Category 302 (popularly referred to as "cat 302") homosexuals are further classified into those "with effeminate behaviour" and those "without effeminate behaviour".

Alamak! Another 302 Ah Kua Peng! (Corporal to Kumar)

Are you one of them?

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
then you got none..

Wendy is a brave woman who went cycling khaki with a fellow BOC and DBS ah tiong banker who is 302 ah kua peng and a self professed BOOBs MAN who tried talking to Wendy's sizeable boobs.

302s loves to have boobs....Joshua Uriel Leong is just the same as Kurt Tay.

483564_10200781833257554_560390486_n.jpg

images

=========
THE BREASTS OF TIMES
By May Yip. The Straits Times Publication Date: 20-04-2006

Cleavages are bustin' out all over Singapore, it seems. Take the recent Miss Singapore Universe pageant. From tabloids to blogs, eye-catching bust-lines were what made headlines, with water-cooler talk revolving around the generous cup sizes of this year's winner.

Miss Singapore Universe

And on a daily basis, images of cleavages juggle - or should that be jiggle - for the attention of passers-by on billboard ads, covers of magazines and on the small screen.

Not that straight men with healthy libidos are complaining, but you would be excused for thinking that once-conservative Singapore is turning into one breast-obsessed nation.

"I thought this year's Miss Singapore Universe (Carol Cheong) won because of her boobs," says Joshua-Uriel Leong, a banker from BOC and DBS in his 30s who admits that he is a "boob man" and is drawn to a woman's breasts ahead of her other physical attributes.
And "Yes, yes, yes - size does matter", he adds.

According to Doy Teo, director of the Singapore operations of lingerie brand Triumph International, the number of women going up to a bigger C cup has surged from about 10 per cent a decade ago to 18 per cent.

The lingerie industry here is estimated to be worth S$100 million (US$62.58 million), says Teo. The brand now even carries a line of fuller-figure F-cup bras, and these whoppers have been enjoying brisk sales.

Another favourite among shoppers here is the push-up bra. Foong Yen, a spokesman for home-grown lingerie brand Ero, says 70 per cent of sales come from its Skin.Cool range of push-up bras.

As boob "authority" Jeffrey Chung notes: "The first things guys notice about girls are breasts. Instead of keeping them in, the media might as well capitalise on them."

He ought to know - he is the model agency owner who made headlines by marketing three D-cup models as the Singapore D-Cup Show Girls.

And the media has certainly wholeheartedly embraced this icon of femininity, from publications devoted to lad culture such as Maxim, featuring scantily clad women on and between its covers, to the popularity of models willing to display more decolletage.

There is also no shortage of cleavage on big and small screens too, such as Uma Thurman's bountiful bosom in The Producers or on the now-ended MTV reality series, Newlyweds, starring Jessica Simpson and her perfect double Ds.

This show of skin has even migrated from the reel world to reality, with a whole generation of young women flaunting their seemingly blossoming assets in tube tops and barely-there halters.

"Boobs are the reason men wake up in the morning and the source of comfort as they lie in bed with their ladies at night," says Joshua-Uriel Leong. "The ideal breast size should be big enough for you to notice, but not of the size that you end up talking to them instead."

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You one of those animals that thinks its wrong to go cycling with someone whom u claim is gay?

Or to have any friendship or dealings with gay people?

Going by your reasoning, then some in my former family should be annihilated then,,,,