• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thousands Attend Pink Dot 2023 At Hong Lim Park On 24 June

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
pink-dot-1.jpg

This fucker is wearing a SWEATER!!!!! ? In Singapore???? :eek::confused:

If this gene pool is allowed to perpetuate we are all doomed.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/sg/singapore/300597/weather-forecast/300597
I noticed this same shit too. Sinkies must be very mentally challenged. On my last trip back, in 30+ sweltering heat, i see youngsters wearing sweaters, wind breakers & all that. Over here, it must be like way below 18deg for me to even consider wearing another layer. But 30+ degrees:roflmao:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what homos do in more 'progressive' cities, Sinkie homos can only have a makeshift 'pasar malam' event at Hong Lim Park for their annual group therapy session. :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just faggots... the younger generation libtards who support LGBT.

Some of them are parents and they cheerfully bring their kids to Pink Dot.
OMG.... Really good education this days... No wonder we have less and less kids

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
No shit. I've heard that many young teens were persuaded to attend by their peers even though they are straight.
In my time, there were also all these hidden events to jio in new XXR blood for these 377 hidden desires in certain bars near Maxwell market

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Uncle think he or she was just trying to match the theme which was blue white and pink. He wore a white pant pink beret and carried a blue pink flag so he has to wear a blue shirt which probably that's the closes he has . After the event he will probably remove it :o-o:

Imagine the shame of producing a kid that ends up like that.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
We want to mind our own business, but they constantly want our attention by coming out in public loud and noisy with their mentally ill nonsense. If they live with their sickness quietly, nobody gives a shit about them, but they want us to share their mentally unstable condition, so they get what they asked for.

Only idiots and retards will think that there are more than 2 genders and male fuck male or female fuck female can produce children. Even a free-thinker like me with no religious dogma can see that this is stupid.
Well said..in the past they kpkb 377A...now they want families, next they will want HDB...gives these lunatics an inch and they take a yard and keep flaunting their ideology on others ....no wonder they get more hated

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noticed this same shit too. Sinkies must be very mentally challenged. On my last trip back, in 30+ sweltering heat, i see youngsters wearing sweaters, wind breakers & all that. Over here, it must be like way below 18deg for me to even consider wearing another layer. But 30+ degrees:roflmao:

Must be the influence of kpop. They all consciously or subconsciously want to dress like their oppas. :rolleyes:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I see are insecure sexually repressed hateful boomer/Gen Xers here (and maybe a few unfortunate Millennials whose parents clearly brought them up the wrong way) giving a shit about people who have zero influence or presence in their lives.

True conservatives will adhere to the most important tenet of conservative thinking: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
Exiles like you should die, just like these faggots.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All I see are insecure sexually repressed hateful boomer/Gen Xers here (and maybe a few unfortunate Millennials whose parents clearly brought them up the wrong way) giving a shit about people who have zero influence or presence in their lives.

True conservatives will adhere to the most important tenet of conservative thinking: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Nah, we prefer to stone your kind. :cool:

Looks like you registered for an account here to throw a faggoty hissy fit. :roflmao:

SinkieExile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then how to explain those property/insurance agents or big shot bankers/c-suites people who wear suits?

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Tharman reverse the 377A & get these Pink :poop: off our island.
We dont need these queers, they needed treatment at IMH asap