• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gay activists demand road closure for pink dot event

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: it's too PINK!

This is 21,000 people.

b5968e57-e4a0-4aeb-9205-895ec85873b0_IMG_2531.JPG

And this is 5,000 people.

707b7d79-006c-4829-b358-c5b80863498a_protest2.jpg

Somehow, I think somewhere, someone got their figures wrong.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

the pinkies in PINK DOT DAY are increasing every year by leaps and bounds.

obviously, many still live in tight anal-retentive caveman's age who are mostly religious freaks.

many who attended are family units who are not gay just typical families who support the pink minority.

lawrence the kong must be eating his heart out! :P

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

vincent the sdp botakman was there. as usual with sdp's presence, such a meaningful event tend to lose its original flavour.

it also proves that sdp would stop at nothing to exploit a simple str8forward public event to bend to their own hidden political agenda. it's very dangerous if this bunch of creepies were to be in parleement and running the state.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
20130630.195200_rus.jpg

ST PETERSBURG, Russia - Police detained dozens of people when pro- and anti-gay activists clashed in the Russian city of St Petersburg on Saturday, just two weeks after parliament passed a law banning homosexual "propaganda".

Critics say the bill - a nationwide version of laws in place in cities including St Petersburg, President Vladimir Putin's hometown, - effectively bans gay rights rallies and could be used to prosecute anyone voicing support for homosexuals.

Up to 100 people took part in the march to protest against the law, confronted by an equal number of anti-gay activists, who threw eggs, smoke flares and stones at them.

Police intervened with batons to stop the violence and detained dozens of people.

"We staged the rally to support our rights and express our protest against the homophobic law," Natalya Tsymbalova, a gay activist said by telephone from a police station, adding that the rally did not infringe Russian law.

The march was organised by the group "Ravnopraviye" (Equal Rights).

The incident highlights increasing intolerance in Russian society towards gay people and a toughening of laws aimed at stifling any dissent against the rule of Putin in general.

The bill passed by the lower house on June 11 bans the spreading of "propaganda for non-traditional sexual relations" to minors and sets heavy fines for violations. It has yet to be signed into law by Putin.

There are no official figures on anti-gay crime in Russia, but in an online poll last year, 15 per cent of about 900 gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender respondents said they had been physically attacked at least once in the previous 10 months.

Putin, who has embraced the Russian Orthodox Church

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/j97aYK0U2m4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

there must be a "grand" reason why many mediacorpse artistes were involved in this. anyone knows what and why?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm shocked and disappointed that the garmen has allowed such an event. With 21000 crowd and massive media coverage, I'm now deeply concerned about the kind of message that we are bringing across to our kids. We are telling them its ok to be gay/lesbian as its a human right to love. I'm also against those heterosexual (or are they bi?) mediacock artistes such as Mark Richmond and Michelle Lim endorsing the event.

To me, homosexual is a sexual fetishism and should be kept behind close doors.

Desire

Alfrescian
Loyal

leetahbar;1572529 there must be a "grand" reason why many mediacorpse artistes were involved in this. anyone knows what and why?[/QUOTE said:
Because they are gay themselves. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm now deeply concerned about the kind of message that we are bringing across to our kids. We are telling them its ok to be gay/lesbian as its a human right to love.

You don't have to tell them anything, they'll figure it out on their own.

singapore-lesbian-kiss.jpg

jw5

Loyal
I'm shocked and disappointed that the garmen has allowed such an event. With 21000 crowd and massive media coverage, I'm now deeply concerned about the kind of message that we are bringing across to our kids. We are telling them its ok to be gay/lesbian as its a human right to love. I'm also against those heterosexual (or are they bi?) mediacock artistes such as Mark Richmond and Michelle Lim endorsing the event.

To me, homosexual is a sexual fetishism and should be kept behind close doors.

Boh Pian, firstly the garment knows that gays have votes too (too bad an insignificant old man didn't manage to restrict voting to rich married couples) and the kiasoo ministars always want their "first world counterparts" to think well of them, that they are open minded, current, first world like blah blah blah.........................

The only suggestion I have if your son ever tells u he is thinking about beocming gay, just bring him to all the hotspots in China that you went to when you were there. Don't forget Macau, that could be the game changer. :wink:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a sexual fetish so it has to be treated like any other fetish, such as sniffing soiled underwear.

The garmen is indirectly promoting it, which is going against the family values that they have upheld all along. Just look at those HDB policies.
So what's the next step? Do we allow them to get married and apply for HDB flats?