• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean pick up lines

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
However if Ang Mor man use some cock up pick up lines, anyhowly say also can net SPG

Yes but SPG prefer to be caught by Angmos, SPGs are in fact very experienced fishermen, they don't anyhow set net to catch Angmo, they normally prefer to Trawl, lidat can catch even more Angmo:biggrin:

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim pek ga li gonh, priest hor, dun touchie my german pussies cat hor. limpek confirm hor li si hor.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
angmo gal very hairy and pokey...not nice at all

Agree. Angmo gals very ugly.

cheryl_cole_420-420x0.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good analysis, the problem is that most Singaporean won't even have a clue on how to pick up a girl. Its not in the textbook!

that sinkie moron pretty much f*cked it up not just for himself, but also 1st impression of sinkie men and the rest of all sinkie bro's.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sg Man: Going home to Singapore. I come from Singapore. Just went to Europe to sign a work contract for my company, stayed in 5star XYZ hotel yadda yadda ***lingual diarrhoea*** talked like a boss, like he is damn steam.
Young Heidi: That's lovely.

This is the line that turns the woman off..

Too bad sinkie.. try harder next time.

This line might work for low minded sinkie women who didn't see much of the world and support PAP blindly.

But not sophisticated, well-endowed unsinkified women who has an independent mind and knows what she wants.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sg Man: Going home to Singapore. I come from Singapore. Just went to Europe to sign a work contract for my company, stayed in 5star XYZ hotel yadda yadda ***lingual diarrhoea*** talked like a boss, like he is damn steam.

That sinkie guy must be a PAP supporter. no wonder talk like that.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go for a walk down the cul-de-sac.
Let's go hit the sack, better. See you also jumped on the band wagon liao:p
eatshitndie said:
f*cked it up not just for himself, but also 1st impression of sinkie men and the rest of all sinkie bro's.
You mean adulterate the good quality (in rest of us)?:wink: