• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean pick up lines

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Was on a flight back from Europe. Sat across the aisle.... couldn't help but notice a damn chio German lady, a younger tastier version of Heidi Klum.... 9.1/10

Singapore man - bespectacled, skinny, looks like returning from a business trip, gets the jackpot.... is seated next to her. unrated/10

After some time on the flight, an hour prior to landing:

Sg Man: You visiting Singapore?
Young Heidi: Yes. You?

Sg Man: Going home to Singapore. I come from Singapore. Just went to Europe to sign a work contract for my company, stayed in 5star XYZ hotel yadda yadda ***lingual diarrhoea*** talked like a boss, like he is damn steam.
Young Heidi: That's lovely.

Sg Man: You come Singapore before?
Young Heidi: You mean, have I visited Singapore? No, not really. I'm excited.

Sg Man: Really, wah. I am esspert in Singapore, you know.
Young Heidi: That's nice to know.

Sg Man: I can take you many places.
Young Heidi: Don't worry, I have many friends there.

Sg Man: Really, I can take you out at night many places. Even places that have Germany beer.
Young Heidi: Thanks for the offer. I'm fine.

Sg Man: Can, no problem one. ***high pitched ang mor accent** Which hotel you staying?
Young Heidi: A city hotel, then moving to stay with a friend.

Sg Man: Oh ***scribbles*** This is my number, call me, I take you out ok? I will call you at your hotel. What is your name ah? My name is John.
Young Heidi: I'm Jan. Lovely to meet you. Its fine, I have plans already.

Sg Man: What plans? I have better plans. Which hotel ah, so I can call you?
Young Heidi: Its fine, thank you so much. Can you excuse me please, I'll like to use the washroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of Sg Man's outstanding performance?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a loser! Specky already tells you something, doesn't it?

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give that man a Tiger.
He is a experience man.
Problem is even he succeeded he still has to use a condom.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The very reasons a god damned stinking Sinkie guy fail in the presence of a chio Ang Mo is simply he is a self conceited, bragging, thinks he is so great-kind of thing and rather than asking to know what are the interesting things the gal got to say, the loser Sinkie guy will go bragging about his oh-so-great life and then try so hard to insist that he got to be the only guy she wants to be with.

Which is why even his materialistic female Sinkie counterpart is willing to forgo her materialistic instinct when she go for an Ang Mo guy, to offer him free fucks instead!

Rather than go with a Sinkie loser guy who is willing to pay her for the fucks! LOL

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was on a flight back from Europe. Sat across the aisle.... couldn't help but notice a damn chio German lady, a younger tastier version of Heidi Klum.... 9.1/10

Singapore man - bespectacled, skinny, looks like returning from a business trip, gets the jackpot.... is seated next to her. unrated/10

After some time on the flight, an hour prior to landing:

Sg Man: You visiting Singapore?
Young Heidi: Yes. You?

Sg Man: Going home to Singapore. I come from Singapore. Just went to Europe to sign a work contract for my company, stayed in 5star XYZ hotel yadda yadda ***lingual diarrhoea*** talked like a boss, like he is damn steam.
Young Heidi: That's lovely.

Sg Man: You come Singapore before?
Young Heidi: You mean, have I visited Singapore? No, not really. I'm excited.

Sg Man: Really, wah. I am esspert in Singapore, you know.
Young Heidi: That's nice to know.

Sg Man: I can take you many places.
Young Heidi: Don't worry, I have many friends there.

Sg Man: Really, I can take you out at night many places. Even places that have Germany beer.
Young Heidi: Thanks for the offer. I'm fine.

Sg Man: Can, no problem one. ***high pitched ang mor accent** Which hotel you staying?
Young Heidi: A city hotel, then moving to stay with a friend.

Sg Man: Oh ***scribbles*** This is my number, call me, I take you out ok? I will call you at your hotel. What is your name ah? My name is John.
Young Heidi: I'm Jan. Lovely to meet you. Its fine, I have plans already.

Sg Man: What plans? I have better plans. Which hotel ah, so I can call you?
Young Heidi: Its fine, thank you so much. Can you excuse me please, I'll like to use the washroom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of Sg Man's outstanding performance?

hi there

1. bro, do you accept this?: minus 1million!
2. what a total loser!
3. i can bet on it.
4. if our fat kid is sitting next to this gal.
5. somehow somewhat he scores hoh!:biggrin:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
AhJohn only knows how to do Singapore styled aggressive sales pitch while Young Heidi was looking for something more intellectually stimulating, she hear AhJohn lidat she no steam liao :biggrin: The problem really lies in the fact that AhJohn has no conversational skill, only know how to talk big & show off, this kind of pick up line works very well with those money grabbing kampung PRCs who will screw you for all you're worth & run off!

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
AhJohn only knows how to do Singapore styled aggressive sales pitch while Young Heidi was looking for something more intellectually stimulating, she hear AhJohn lidat she no steam liao :biggrin: The problem really lies in the fact that AhJohn has no conversational skill, only know how to talk big & show off, this kind of pick up line works very well with those money grabbing kampung PRCs who will screw you for all you're worth & run off!

However if Ang Mor man use some cock up pick up lines, anyhowly say also can net SPG

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good analysis, the problem is that most Singaporean won't even have a clue on how to pick up a girl. Its not in the textbook!

The very reasons a god damned stinking Sinkie guy fail in the presence of a chio Ang Mo is simply he is a self conceited, bragging, thinks he is so great-kind of thing and rather than asking to know what are the interesting things the gal got to say, the loser Sinkie guy will go bragging about his oh-so-great life and then try so hard to insist that he got to be the only guy she wants to be with.

Which is why even his materialistic female Sinkie counterpart is willing to forgo her materialistic instinct when she go for an Ang Mo guy, to offer him free fucks instead!

Rather than go with a Sinkie loser guy who is willing to pay her for the fucks! LOL