• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore is 'dirty as fuck' and smells 'like garbage'

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Singapore is 'dirty as f***' and smells 'like garbage': Tourist complains about country, mocks 7-Eleven staff in video​

November 13, 2022
published at 12:20 PMByCandice Cai
racismtourist.jpeg

A tourist has irked netizens with complaints that he has about Singapore — including that it's "dirty as f***". The man was also slammed for posting another clip in which he mocks a 7-Eleven employee.

The man, known as Ucancallmehubby on TikTok, is believed to be a Romanian OnlyFans creator named Mario, alleged Wake Up Singapore.

In one of the clips he posted, Mario alluded to how Singapore isn't as "amazing" as it's made out to be.

The since-deleted clip was reshared on Sg.Incidents on Saturday (Nov 12). It is not clear when the video was first published.

"The first thing that annoys me", is that "this is a f****** smoke-free country, not just [at] the park," complained Mario at the start of his expletive-filled rant.

"Where the f*** should I smoke, where?"

The next problem, Mario noted, is "they pretend they have a f******* clean country".

"The country isn't clean, it's dirty as f***"," he added, pointing the camera towards the Singapore River. "Which colour is it? Exactly. All the rivers and lakes are this colour, and the sea is exactly the same colour."

According to Mario, there's "also a problem with the smells", stating that "it smells terrible everywhere, like garbage".

Mario then brings up another perceived problem, which is that "they don't use perfumes".

"For a country so evolved on cosmetics… what's up with the [lack of] perfumes, guys?"

"You've to walk a few miles to find a good perfume… it's terrible."

Commenters on Sg.Incidents' Instagram page were up in arms against the hate, stating that Mario can "go back to your own country".

"This was not a story time, it's called 'complain time', or 'being entitled time'," shared another.

Wake Up Singapore noted in a report on Nov 11 that Mario had also received flak for another racist clip published on Thursday (Nov 10).

In a separate TikTok video which was removed as well, he appears to mock the accent and head movements of the 7-Eleven cashier who served him.

Based on a copy of the clip posted by Wake Up Singapore on YouTube, Mario was upset after being given the wrong pack of cigarettes by the employee and called the woman a "b****".

"I asked the nice Indian woman at the counter… 'sorry, do you have any slim cigarettes?'" recounted Mario, mimicking her reply with derisive head-shaking movements.

He continued that he was given the wrong type of cigarettes, stating, "that b**** gave me menthol".

"Thank God I'm leaving Singapore tomorrow because I'm going to have a mental breakdown," said Mario while continuing to shake his head.

For more original AsiaOne articles, visit here.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some parts of Sinkieland smell terrible.... the older HDB estates and ghetto areas.

And try taking a walk along the upstream area of the Kallang river: Geylang Bahru, Whampoa, Potong Pasir. Take a deep breath and smell the air. :poop::sick:

Oh, and god knows what the folks living in Punggol inhale everyday from the JB industrial zone. I'm sure the air quality is still in the 'healthy to moderate range'. :biggrin:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans are same as Chinese PRC, very sensitive when other people condemn them but welcome their government PAP and communist terrorists to fucked them daily.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is abxolutely correct. Pink fag once made a great show of cleaning up singapore river. That was how many yearsago? The river thanks to mrt construction is now always brown. And he will curse even more if he went to the shithole called hawlee centre

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore is 'dirty as f***' and smells 'like garbage': Tourist complains about country, mocks 7-Eleven staff in video​

November 13, 2022
published at 12:20 PMByCandice Cai
racismtourist.jpeg

A tourist has irked netizens with complaints that he has about Singapore — including that it's "dirty as f***". The man was also slammed for posting another clip in which he mocks a 7-Eleven employee.

The man, known as Ucancallmehubby on TikTok, is believed to be a Romanian OnlyFans creator named Mario, alleged Wake Up Singapore.

In one of the clips he posted, Mario alluded to how Singapore isn't as "amazing" as it's made out to be.

The since-deleted clip was reshared on Sg.Incidents on Saturday (Nov 12). It is not clear when the video was first published.

"The first thing that annoys me", is that "this is a f****** smoke-free country, not just [at] the park," complained Mario at the start of his expletive-filled rant.

"Where the f*** should I smoke, where?"

The next problem, Mario noted, is "they pretend they have a f******* clean country".

"The country isn't clean, it's dirty as f***"," he added, pointing the camera towards the Singapore River. "Which colour is it? Exactly. All the rivers and lakes are this colour, and the sea is exactly the same colour."

According to Mario, there's "also a problem with the smells", stating that "it smells terrible everywhere, like garbage".

Mario then brings up another perceived problem, which is that "they don't use perfumes".

"For a country so evolved on cosmetics… what's up with the [lack of] perfumes, guys?"

"You've to walk a few miles to find a good perfume… it's terrible."

Commenters on Sg.Incidents' Instagram page were up in arms against the hate, stating that Mario can "go back to your own country".

"This was not a story time, it's called 'complain time', or 'being entitled time'," shared another.

Wake Up Singapore noted in a report on Nov 11 that Mario had also received flak for another racist clip published on Thursday (Nov 10).

In a separate TikTok video which was removed as well, he appears to mock the accent and head movements of the 7-Eleven cashier who served him.

Based on a copy of the clip posted by Wake Up Singapore on YouTube, Mario was upset after being given the wrong pack of cigarettes by the employee and called the woman a "b****".

"I asked the nice Indian woman at the counter… 'sorry, do you have any slim cigarettes?'" recounted Mario, mimicking her reply with derisive head-shaking movements.

He continued that he was given the wrong type of cigarettes, stating, "that b**** gave me menthol".

"Thank God I'm leaving Singapore tomorrow because I'm going to have a mental breakdown," said Mario while continuing to shake his head.

For more original AsiaOne articles, visit here.

He should be allowed to say what he thinks and his views. Nothing wrong.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just fuck a Malaysian jujukia 9696.So happy sia.
come out from carpark..saw he was quite far proceed to turn out .there he is...hong hong hong hong horn..so i horned back.he pointed middle finger. we both came to a traffic light.wined down window and asked why his action.he said you come out small road should give way to big road. i say yes but you are from a distance...he say lan jjiao what far..
i said i saw you quite far,but u r rushing to delivery food(food panda pink tshirt),obviously you are in a rush and hot temper. he say after you turn out,you dont know how to step on gas and accelerate fast is it? i ask you know sg law or not,i ask r u malaysian?
he said non of my business whether he is from Malaysia or not. i say get lose back to your country if you dont follow sg law..knnbccb..xyz..
green light...