• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinanzzzz....Having a flu...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sianzzz lor....today friday and I am am lying in bed with my ipad in sammyboy cos got fever and running nose....tonite cant party liao! Sianzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

get ur annual flu jab done. it helps when you have to travel frequently

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your gun cannot use type lah

anyway hor, how to put pic on profile huh?
oldman like u should know - so free ewery day here..

the stupid unfreindly system keep saying file extension not correct? Angry! Stupid forum admin..

Dun change subject la.....
WHEN I call you a pappy cock sucking scum?
Have meh? Old man forget liao? Can refresh memory let all know?
Dun like that leh my cyber credibility at stake here.....

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun change subject la.....
WHEN I call you a pappy cock sucking scum?
Have meh? Old man forget liao? Can refresh memory let all know?
Dun like that leh my cyber credibility at stake here.....

oldman- if u look for quarrel, WO TA SIAO JIE BO ENG.

if you wanna help resolve my profile pic problem, then help.
if not, DUN COME to my thread and talk so much old people logic!

I buya tahan old people typr hor!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, newbie clone, hope that you recover soon.

however, i dun like your nick as it sound creepier than mine, and i gut feel that you up to no good, at least to me.

i am going to infract you!:rolleyes:

Sianzzz lor....today friday and I am am lying in bed with my ipad in sammyboy cos got fever and running nose....tonite cant party liao! Sianzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

kopiauntie

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the better to teach your pubeless ass a lesson

Threadstarter has got no ass.

The brutal obliteration of his ass by banglas has been so thorough that the best physicians all suggested incineration. He can henceforth excrete through a tube, saving him the cost of buying toilet papers.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oldman- if u look for quarrel, WO TA SIAO JIE BO ENG.

if you wanna help resolve my profile pic problem, then help.
if not, DUN COME to my thread and talk so much old people logic!

I buya tahan old people typr hor!

Not quarrel la...
Cyber reputation very important to me....
I want to be the tai kor here....
I like to fuck pappy scums....
But you accuse me calling you pappy when I did not?
So pls answer the question.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, newbie clone, hope that you recover soon.

however, i dun like your nick as it sound creepier than mine, and i gut feel that you up to no good, at least to me.

i am going to infract you!:rolleyes:
so many old man here..si bei sianzzzz

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Threadstarter has got no ass.

The brutal obliteration of his ass by banglas has been so thorough that the best physicians all suggested incineration. He can henceforth excrete through a tube, saving him the cost of buying toilet papers.

hello....u dun talk to me like that...u not happy tmrw nite see u at J bar, ok!
I drink more than u eat riceah!

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not quarrel la...
Cyber reputation very important to me....
I want to be the tai kor here....
I like to fuck pappy scums....
But you accuse me calling you pappy when I did not?
So pls answer the question.

wah lao...si bei lor so......give me a solution lah to my profile pic problem!!!!!

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can see from infraction logs, the reputation log and posts like yours that this place is full of mini LKYs.

I have received countless zaps not only on this account but i just take it into stride and move on unlike clones starting threads to whine and scoring sympathy points when they are actually supported by their clones and cronies. So who are the ones taking things in this forum seriously? They are the ones that have to attend anger management therapy. Hahahaha.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have received countless zaps not only on this account but i just take it into stride and move on unlike clones starting threads to whine and scoring sympathy points when they are actually supported by their clones and cronies. So who are the ones taking things in this forum seriously? They are the ones that have to attend anger management therapy. Hahahaha.

hello! OLD PEOPLE please get out! Go quarrel some where else lah....fun si ren !!!!