• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

life is like 春夏秋冬

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
got a step uncle last time when I was young very satki. every time got my step grandparents birthday,father'sday,mother'sday,cny etc, always treat while extended families to highend restaurants etc.i think he was some senior executive of some big mnc or glc.in singapore, idont know actually cos i no feeling as i am always aloof type of personality.
then like few years ago,he retire liao and suddenly his personality change to like very closet type,no longer like 阔气 and friendly.last I heard yesterday he was diagnosed with cancer stage 2 (stomach).
i don't mean anything bad but i think life on earth is like 春夏秋冬 for everyone lor. make a lot of money also have to face bitter winter at the end. but then again, if during 春 time make a lot, then 夏and秋 can enjoy life better than others who may not have a good 春. but all good things also must come to end in cold bitter 冬 for everyone on earth....

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is fair, if you are rich and successful, God tends to take away something from you. And if you are a commoner not so rich, God gives you simple happiness.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Life is fair, if you are rich and successful, God tends to take away something from you. And if you are a commoner not so rich, God gives you simple happiness.
Is rich and successful better or simple happiness better?
if rich and successful during 春, then during 夏 and 秋 can have better quality of life.
if 春 not make it successful, then 夏秋冬 though happier but decreased quality of life

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
but I have seen some of my peers like no 春 but at my age already in 秋冬 already. life is scary

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
u know something about your statement that hits me...sometimes I buy 4d then I struck like a few thousands type. but I always become scared afterwards because if god gives these monies which I never work hard for, i ask myself if he would take something away from me. so I become very chicken-hearted after that...

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
u know something about your statement that hits me...sometimes I buy 4d then I struck like a few thousands type. but I always become scared afterwards because if god gives these monies which I never work hard for, i ask myself if he would take something away from me. so I become very chicken-hearted after that...
That's why strike lottery, the money cannot keep too much, must spend it generously, if too much like millions, donate it.