• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should I quit from my job ?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His biggest mistake is his first wife ............ hahaha .............

[video=youtube;vzwxRH7tuuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzwxRH7tuuY[/video]

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Funchoi, were you the 1 that say smelly smelly you can win $X ?

yeah I tried that before, so far 2X UP 1X Down. I find a very risky attempt..so I stop even I was winning.
How long did you manage to put $ take $ ?

Good that you remembered.
did you read those quotes in #76?
how many times?
for how long?
did you read them again today?
answer honestly and i will explain to you.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good that you remembered.
did you read those quotes in #76?
how many times?
for how long?
did you read them again today?
answer honestly and i will explain to you.
Yes robert kiyosaki very sartki.

The quotes gave me a summary of ai pia jia a yia.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the info. I checked he filed for company bankruptcy not personal. Smart n dirty move.
only need to be careful not to donate to him like chc members .

He is a three books wonder ...the rest of his stuff is trash, especially his seminar. Then he joined up with Trump and it was downhill from hence.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a three books wonder ...the rest of his stuff is trash, especially his seminar. Then he joined up with Trump and it was downhill from hence.

3 books can become so rich . Anyway always listen to inspiration talker for free. Once they start to charge seminar fee can go fly kite. Same for books. Read foc stuff is enough.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 books can become so rich . Anyway always listen to inspiration talker for free. Once they start to charge seminar fee can go fly kite. Same for books. Read foc stuff is enough.

He uses OPM to get rich ...now, I don't think he is that rich. He is not in the league of Trump.