• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Her story 3 : "My husband found out that I am a prostitute on my wedding night"

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would it be possible to send me the video “Drugged wife sharing” PLEASE I’ve been trying to see it. Thanks
Now you are asking the right slut. @ginfreely
She's the whore who was drugged by her husband and passed around to let everybody fuck.

You may noticed that she's a bit bonkers, but that's her.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you should offer to pay her.
She's now a professional prostitute, she's selling her smelly clam daily to the Indians.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Done Deal I’ll keep asking maybe when she’s having a good moment she’ll send it
That's the right spirit!
Message her daily and your perseverance will pay off. She might even show you her pussy live.

You will find her in Jurong East St 32, The Mayfair condo, just ask the guard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely don't keep people waiting! You fuckien whore!

Show us your smelly cunt!
SHOW US YOUR HOKKIEN CCB!
IMG_7640.jpeg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's the difference between a professional prostitute vs an amateur prostitute?
Amateur will be picky, they will not accept shitskins, leapers and beggars. Whereas professional is 金鸡,if my dog is in heat, she will oblige if I engage her to hoe gan Kan.