• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should gory photographs of Tampines cement truck victims be shown publicly?

Should the photographs be shown here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thats no excuse for not voting....

I don't need to vote. I'm not here to dictate what should or should not be posted. My job is to keep the forum reasonably neat and tidy and to keep the server in optimum running condition.

If you want me to venture an opinion, let me just say that I do not enjoy viewing such photos.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't need to vote. I'm not here to dictate what should or should not be posted. My job is to keep the forum reasonably neat and tidy and to keep the server in optimum running condition.

If you want me to venture an opinion, let me just say that I do not enjoy viewing such photos.

You do no enjoy viewing such photos, yet you dont vote. Instead, you try to portray yourself as the server maintenance guy while moderators refer to you for descisions. Im confused.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You do no enjoy viewing such photos yet you dont vote, instead you try to portray yourself as the server maintenance guy while moderators refer to you for descisions. Im confused.

Confused, then fucked off from this forum.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng dun understand why must make fun of people when they are mourning their loved ones? :rolleyes: can stop harassing them or not?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng dun understand why must make fun of people when they are mourning their loved ones? :rolleyes: can stop harassing them or not?

We are not making fun of deceased people.

We are making fun of a certain twit who created a silly poll, incessantly bumping the thread, then bitch and whine when things do not go its way.

PooBorKia

Alfrescian
Loyal

We are making fun of a certain twit who created a silly poll, incessantly bumping the thread, then bitch and whine when things do not go its way.

How about those that zaps people secretly without leaving their monikers behind? :rolleyes:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh i see how it is Mr. Ihavethepowertoinfractpeoplewhodontagreewithme. Where did i bitch and whine?

Thanks for bumping this thread by the way.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You do no enjoy viewing such photos, yet you dont vote. Instead, you try to portray yourself as the server maintenance guy while moderators refer to you for descisions. Im confused.

If the poll had asked "Do you like viewing images of brain matter splattered all over the road?", I would have voted "No".

What you asked was "... should they be shown here?". My response is that if someone has already posted them, I can't impose my own personal views on his decision to do so despite the fact that I don't enjoy viewing them. If I did so, it would amount to censorship.

95% of my time here is taken up with server and configuration issues. I read very little of what is posted here. The moderator scrutinizes much more of the content than I do. He refers decisions to me because I am ultimately responsible as the owner of the forum.