• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should gory photographs of Tampines cement truck victims be shown publicly?

Should the photographs be shown here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
There're no "lots of people". Active here are only a handful you can count by your fingers. Doh.

Im curious. There are always around 2500 people viewing the various threads on this forum. Who are all these people? Clones, ghosts, robots, randomly generated numbers to make this forum look relevant?

Serious answers please, thanks.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im curious. There are always around 2500 people viewing the various threads on this forum. Who are all these people? Clones, ghosts, robots, randomly generated numbers to make this forum look relevant?

Serious answers please, thanks.

Isn't it obvious? Why're you still so dumb? Already told you the active users, you can count by your fingers.

BTW, there're no 2500 people viewing the various threads. Where did you pluck this figure from??

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it obvious? Why're you still so dumb? Already told you the active users, you can count by your fingers.

BTW, there're no 2500 people viewing the various threads. Where did you pluck this figure from??

Do you have comprehension issues? Read my question again. The figure i got from here (see the numbers in brackets beside the subforums):

ScreenHunter_08 Feb. 04 16.01.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Brother, let it go. The people here already let it Ho by not posting the pics(at least in this section with the highest viewer)
You should learn to let go also. Peace out :smile:

oh no you are wrong, i am going to post it.