• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ship low income old Singaporeans to Batam and Bintan

dankos

Don't worry, I will keep stepping on old people's heads for another few more decades. The other day, I was in a lift with this disgusting skinny smelly old man, and I had the urge to fart. So I turned around, pretended to tie my shoelaces, aimed my arse at his face, and farted straight into this mouth.

The door opened and he was blocking my way. I yelled at him 'Hey OLD man, get out of the way' before shaking my head at him to let him know how much I dissaprove of him and his generation when I left.

CCB u lah,

u 'no study' is it? fuck u lah. 'Disapprove' is double 'p', not double 's' lah u dumb cheebye :oIo::oIo:

L

lauhunku

The door opened and he was blocking my way. I yelled at him 'Hey OLD man, get out of the way' before shaking my head at him to let him know how much I dissaprove of him and his generation when I left.

You stupid ugly dickhead. There should be only one S. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, I will keep stepping on old people's heads for another few more decades. The other day, I was in a lift with this disgusting skinny smelly old man, and I had the urge to fart. So I turned around, pretended to tie my shoelaces, aimed my arse at his face, and farted straight into this mouth.

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dLmBBRgKVbc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dLmBBRgKVbc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Buzzlight, not all old people can be bullied around.... Look at this vid...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buzzlight scare of this ....reminds him of his childhood ..:wink:

untitledkjhgfhj.jpg

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
National day is coming. As part of the national day celebrations, we will be giving out gifts to those above 35 years old, such as luahunku, drifter and the likes. You will be able to choose from a few gifts.

walkingsticks.jpg

PampersKingSize.jpg

noose.jpg

P200908251454022619203271.jpg

melamine1.jpg

RatPoison.jpg

euthanasia.jpg

English+Book+-+Basic+Grammar+in+use+Book+1_3.jpg

Last edited:
L

lauhunku

Fuck. I can't even spell Beging and dissaprove correctly and i got the audacity to tell people off here. :p:p:p

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro...
If I zap this cb kia.. he will be under moderated liao..
But dun wan lah.. no fun later...
Where is ivebert....

Yes bro... Let my boy boy have some fun , since he's out of boys home now ..:wink: don't forget he got curfews ..if he naughty again I will bring out my cane ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Bro , if his parents can't teach him how to behave .. there's alot of uncle here will teach him on the behalf of his parents ...bro , remember , from today onwards don't give him
any pocket money ...let him be full-time begger ...:wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro , if his parents can't teach him how to behave .. there's alot of uncle here will teach him on the behalf of his parents ...bro , remember , from today onwards don't give him

hi there

1. bro, the mouther could be some bastard!
2. just ignore such specimen that still thinks that it never grows old.
3. like some peter pan among the "fairies".

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

Roger that bro .. I had my fun already ...will ignore him ..:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's...there are...there wereare..

alot of uncle...alot of hawkers...alot of losers

on the behalf...on behalf... semi is the half...

begger....burger...bugger....Gucci bag....

What?

Bwongggg!!!

Last edited:

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ignore...now that is a word you are very familiar with huh.

Yes bro... Let my boy boy have some fun , since he's out of boys home now ..:wink: don't forget he got curfews ..if he naughty again I will bring out my cane ...:wink:

Old man has been repeating the same old shit so many times you would think he would be able to write it properly by now. But no.

Now you see why they are degenerate smelly scums. They never learn. Are you drowning yet or do I have to step harder? :rolleyes:

dankos

There's...there are...there wereare..

alot of uncle...alot of hawkers...alot of losers

on the behalf...on behalf... semi is the half...

begger....burger...bugger....Gucci bag....

What?

Bwongggg!!!

wow lan ooi dumb cheebye,

alot is 2 words lah idiot. begger?? wtf is that?? beggar lah. fuck you.