• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ship low income old Singaporeans to Batam and Bintan

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Singapore is overcrowded, I petition that we ship the low income old Singaporeans to Batam and Bintan.

The living costs there are low and they have a lot of spaces to build nursing homes, morgues and cemeteries; stuff that old people need the most.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
are you already there ?

Since Singapore is overcrowded, I petition that we ship the low income old Singaporeans to Batam and Bintan.

The living costs there are low and they have a lot of spaces to build nursing homes, morgues and cemeteries; stuff that old people need the most.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, GLCs should start the ball rolling by building large, gated, secure retirement communities in Batam, Bintan and JB. Build smaller 2 room flats catered for elderly, with some nursing/medical services, activities for the old and sell it to Singaporeans.

I think if they can price it for under S$100K plus S$300/month service fee that comes with maid service, free weekly medical checkup by a nurse/doctor, ti should sell well.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are too kind hearted. I think should just ship them there and nuke the whole bunch of them there. Then the world will be a better place.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are too kind hearted. I think should just ship them there and nuke the whole bunch of them there. Then the world will be a better place.

cb kia ..you want to beg points ? your mother never teach you dont bite the hand that feed you ? knn ..just like thais...

S

Sima Yi

Ya ya ya assholes like you in sinkieland also kpkb behind your PC and waiting to reap benefits while waiting for others make sacrifices. :biggrin:

tonychat_1.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he is just a ah gua , like his ladyboy wife ...hide behind pc begging for points just to kpkb ..hahaha

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I bet my balls you are allen chen.

dun insult me by comparing me with that sinkie basher wannabe. Sinkie bashing must have some character and attitude. He does not have that in him. i strongly suspect he is just a clone from some uneducated sinkies here.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dun insult me by comparing me with that sinkie basher wannabe. Sinkie bashing must have some character and attitude. He does not have that in him. i strongly suspect he is just a clone from some uneducated sinkies here.

character ? you mean begger character ? you cant even fucking tell between JP and NZ ...what character are you talking about ? you even bite the hand that feeds you ...hahaha . owning army friend money never return you call that character ? yes ...fuck up character :wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You mean don't insult him is it?

Behind a both, both you and Ivebert are as screwed up. Assuming if Ivebert is Allen Chen, he is obviously much much better than you in real life!!

Tonychat, you know where you stand in this society! The income you earn and the friends (if any) you have. Obviously, you are the lowest level here. Low income and looked down by Singaporeans especially Singapore woman.

That is why you always dream of Thailand and fanticize that it is the BESTEST country on this planet. But too, bad, that country won't want a junk like you too. You want to live in Thailand, but you have no savings to survive there (other than going there for occassionally screw) and you cannot even get a decent job there.

I guess you only choice is now just staying in Singapore and KPKB behind a PC!!

Let's face it, Singapore don't want you too, but boo pian, you are a Singaporean!!

:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am amazed that low lifes here still believe Allen Chen is an individual. He is just a clone that was part of a ruse setup by some uneducated sinkies here with dumbfuck intelligence to try to emulate the art of sinkie bashing. But it failed totally.

Sinkie bashing is an art that comes with first world character. It has to be in that person in order to carry out that art smoothly and well.

It is like those uneducated ah beng trying to pass off like some harvard educated 1st class honours. It is just not the same.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean don't insult him is it?

Behind a both, both you and Ivebert are as screwed up. Assuming if Ivebert is Allen Chen, he is obviously much much better than you in real life!!

Tonychat, you know where you stand in this society! The income you earn and the friends (if any) you have. Obviously, you are the lowest level here. Low income and looked down by Singaporeans especially Singapore woman.

That is why you always dream of Thailand and fanticize that it is the BESTEST country on this planet. But too, bad, that country won't want a junk like you too. You want to live in Thailand, but you have no savings to survive there (other than going there for occassionally screw) and you cannot even get a decent job there.

I guess you only choice is now just staying in Singapore and KPKB behind a PC!!

Let's face it, Singapore don't want you too, but boo pian, you are a Singaporean!!

:biggrin:

well said bro ...when thai woman see any farang it means " money tree " ..this cb kia tonychat ....thought thai woman like him and treat him like a king , and when thai woman knows that hes fucking poor all leave him as a result ...so when he knows the truth ..bo bian lan lan go for ladyboy .:wink:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am amazed that low lifes here still believe Allen Chen is an individual. He is just a clone that was part of a ruse setup by some uneducated sinkies here with dumbfuck intelligence to try to emulate the art of sinkie bashing. But it failed totally.

Sinkie bashing is an art that comes with first world character. It has to be in that person in order to carry out that art smoothly and well.

It is like those uneducated ah beng trying to pass off like some harvard educated 1st class honours. It is just not the same.

Sure sure Tonychat, you are the best... (behind a PC)

Internet_dog.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well said bro ...when thai woman see any farang it means " money tree " ..this cb kia tonychat ....thought thai woman like him and treat him like a king , and when thai woman knows that hes fucking poor all leave him as a result ...so when he knows the truth ..bo bian lan lan go for ladyboy .:wink:

Well, the middle class and and elite Thai ladies don't even want to look at him!!

Those that he meet are the rural poor ladies or those chicken!!

buzzlightyear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, GLCs should start the ball rolling by building large, gated, secure retirement communities in Batam, Bintan and JB. Build smaller 2 room flats catered for elderly, with some nursing/medical services, activities for the old and sell it to Singaporeans.

I think if they can price it for under S$100K plus S$300/month service fee that comes with maid service, free weekly medical checkup by a nurse/doctor, ti should sell well.

Yeah, slower pace of life suits them. When you get old, you become slower....and slower.....and slower......until you stop moving for good. :smile:

Oh I haven't thought of that... but the radiation might kill many young people as well?

Sorry? You write English? :confused:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah, slower pace of life suits them. When you get old, you become slower....and slower.....and slower......until you stop moving for good. :smile:

Oh I haven't thought of that... but the radiation might kill many young people as well?

Sorry? You write English? :confused:

if you cant read hokkien ? you are fucking FT ? fuck you !!! fuck back to your own country ....