• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sharon Au dumped by angmo

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean got pumped all the 3 holes? :eek: :biggrin:

NOT surprising with Frenchman....... when lacking in quality, make up with quantity.
Anyway french fuck always include licking CB before humping it; kissing remains first move - always - to apply for a piling job below!

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For additional info. Sharon au's father used to be an ex cid person that would go to schools to give talks on discouraging students to join gangs. He even used F words on stage. GD should know this. He would post pictures of ppl getting chopped up by gang members some of them innocent victims at the wrong place and time. Quite gruesome obviously. He appeared at my school once and he kept on repeating the same shit over and over again. Would easily be summarized in a few words. Gangs bad, you join gang you end up getting chopped.

Sharon Au probably does not talk to her father at all. Seems like he divorced her mum due to infidelity.

Yes, they stopped communicating with each other soon after the divorce. She's very close to her mum.

Even in CID, many of the lau chiao ampais stay away from Jeffrey. He is not to be trusted. Imo, he thinks he is greater than he actually is.
But me and him, we are ok - hello and bye bye type. Used to see him drinking at a Middle Rd KTV in the late 90s.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seriously it's such a big diff. 29 yr old ang moh bf vs 50 yr old local guy. See how far she's fallen or wait age actually doesn't really mean anything since the 50 yr old guy could be pretty well off. I concur with you the local guy should not marry her. Not a very good deal.

Wasn't it reported that the man is still single at 50? Very strange when one is rich and still single.

I rather take CS than Sharon. CS looks chio.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When will it be Joane Peh? Looks the pizza prick still find the hole tight...... and lined with gold dust..

2D3516C8DBF7BCED8096BDEA8C7D64.jpg

She's a real charmer IMHO. I hope her relationship will be a happy and successful one. I like her acting in the Little Nonya.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
blog_Joannepeh.jpg

FD3329D44E8F719D234E07AD4CF.jpg

Their love story was nothing out of the ordinary yet just about everyone wants to know of their seemingly low-key romance - especially when the celebrity couple in question is one of Caldecott Hill's leading actress and her Italian-American man-candy actor and radio DJ boyfriend of three years.

The duo, who has always kept silent about their relationship over the years, is finally getting ready to take things to the next level - according to the man himself. "I wanted to be able to provide for her first before I proposed. I wasn't earning much when I first got here in 2007 but I'm comfortable now," Bobby said in recent interview with a local media, and added, "Joanne won't see it coming when I do it; it could be any time." So now, we wait.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
blog_Joannepeh.jpg

FD3329D44E8F719D234E07AD4CF.jpg

Their love story was nothing out of the ordinary yet just about everyone wants to know of their seemingly low-key romance - especially when the celebrity couple in question is one of Caldecott Hill's leading actress and her Italian-American man-candy actor and radio DJ boyfriend of three years.

The duo, who has always kept silent about their relationship over the years, is finally getting ready to take things to the next level - according to the man himself. "I wanted to be able to provide for her first before I proposed. I wasn't earning much when I first got here in 2007 but I'm comfortable now," Bobby said in recent interview with a local media, and added, "Joanne won't see it coming when I do it; it could be any time." So now, we wait.

cum cum......... eat slipper food lah!
got eat & got screw.......... ala Hokkien.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YES YOu are correct.

sharon au involves in lee kuan yew stage show and she needs to get the lee kuan yew feeling and chemistry.
so she discussed this matter with Li Yipeng and the rest is the history.