• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lao Chio Sharon Au Starts from Zero again! Samsters Got Pray for Her?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How you know she was sacked? What did she do to get herself sacked? She seduced her boss unsuccessfully?
And you are another Hakka son of slut that has been acting innocent while attacking me non stop. listen up I never even talked anything to LJ Mccully beyond work. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant keep repeating and spamming lies of me sacked for seducing boss when I said clearly many times I was sacked for shouting at stupid boss LJ Mccully - until the whole office can hear - for endorsing and protecting office bully KT Latha doing sexual harassment of me a virgin as slut. Why are you so hell bent to attack me? Because you are Jeremy Quek.

View attachment 146072
@sweetiepie only you no human morals no human conscience I.e ANIMAL Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant will hide in rat hole to repeat and spam evil filthy wise of Gansiokbin and call yourself wise and smart man. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 47 she is not going to start from zero. She is dreaming. She is going to have to start from the negative, and will remain in the negative forever. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sharon is still thinking of Paris of the 19th century or at least during the 1960s. The Paris of today is overrun with illegal migrants from Africa and the middle east, most of whom are taught that robbery and raping is acceptable in their culture or religion.

If she still is into Frenchie lanjiaos, she can consider moving to southern France where the people are friendlier and where there are less black/Muslim scumbags. The weather and food are better too.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she still is into Frenchie lanjiaos, she can consider moving to southern France where the people are friendlier and where there are less black/Muslim scumbags. The weather and food are better too.
Southern France not interested in this kind of old Asian prostitute. Her aged pussy at 47 is only worth 7€ per fuck.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talk so much in the end will come back sg mediacorp

No point joining Mediacock unless she fancies herself producing govt propaganda, doing product endorsement ads for a handful of companies or sidelining into the F&B industry in Sinkieland.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Lots of moslems and blackies in Marseilles.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of moslems and blackies in Marseilles.
1652792260685.png

1652792286686.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point joining Mediacock unless she fancies herself producing govt propaganda, doing product endorsement ads for a handful of companies or sidelining into the F&B industry in Sinkieland.
That has always been the basis of her career. A pap plp

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered she said she regretted not to marry young and have kids. She wanted kids. But serve her right like other cb sinkie gals. Go get cats and dogs to be your offspring.