• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sharon Au dumped by angmo

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A true Sporean SPG who knows what's important:smile:. When you fall of a horse you have to get on again. Even if it is an older & different angmo :biggrin:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony is her mentor so dun pray pray. You never know when you'll end up reporting to her, then you die cock cannot stand.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She have a delusion that French dick size is the same as french loaf .. Only to realize its just French fries :wink:

she's also deluded in thinking her joy tube is still tight and can keep a younger man sextified forever. after years of banging the same bitch with a loose hole and a permanent scowl, any horny dog will get tired and run road. :o

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
img_0359.jpg

08kq0.jpg

phpGa9B17.jpg

actually women aged very fast after their marriage. but some became more sexy, more sensual and more attractive....

the second photo....really her?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really don't understand why so many of our Singaporean girls are priding themselves with foreigners. I've seen enough of broken marriages after the initial honeymoon.The girls will come running back home, crying to their mothers and seeking out old flames.

When will they ever learn ?

Many sinkie men also with foreigners

I recall this Gigi Leung from HK married to a french or spainish guy who appreared to be a rich man but later realised he's not :smile:

Gigi got dumped by ekin cheng last time i think. She's still married to the spanish guy right? Her good fren is that mixed race girl kate something. that kate isn't too chio.

But if you dumped angmoh girls, you surely kena!!! Maintenance terok2!!!

I still prefer our own Singaporean girls....I think Malaysian girls the best!!!

Hello you know what dumped means or not? That means dumping them before marriage. If you dump ang moh girls before marriage how to get maintainence charges? It also applies to local girls lah. If the french guy had married sharon and he dumped her he would need to pay too.

anyone can offer some suggestions why our beautiful singaporean girls go for angmohs. got married. had a nice honeymoon session for a couple of years. then lost the shine.then returned home and cry on the mother's shoulders?

quite a few. is it falling out of love? or is it something else? or are the singaporean expectations not met? doing all the household chores without any maid? some love antics??? or sexual style and patterns??? anyone care to enlighten? thank you.

Singapore girls beautiful meh? Look sure some sinkie girls are beautiful but the problem is i must say that there are many local guys like you that put local girls on a pedestal. In fact i can bet there are more guys like you that say sinkie gals are number 1 but less sinkie gals saying sinkie guys are number 1. Sinkie gals are more open to other options. Even if the guy isn't east asian or asian of their race this refers to the other races of sinkie gals they wouldn't mind. Unlike the sinkie chinese guys especially some whom die die must marry a sinkie gal let's not even talk about an east asian gal of another race.

Saw her a few weeks back. Quite ugly if I may say.:(

Was sharon considered chio? Perhaps back in the days when she and kym ng were more popular. Sharon au has a very annoying personality though. She's just fucking annoying.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A true Sporean SPG who knows what's important:smile:. When you fall of a horse you have to get on again. Even if it is an older & different angmo :biggrin:

Bro her new bf isn't an ang moh. According to reports it's a 50 yr old local man. Raiders claims it's this man kwok that's her new beau.

Kwok Kar Ping again. He/She seems to be the running dog for those expired mediacock stars.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For additional info. Sharon au's father used to be an ex cid person that would go to schools to give talks on discouraging students to join gangs. He even used F words on stage. GD should know this. He would post pictures of ppl getting chopped up by gang members some of them innocent victims at the wrong place and time. Quite gruesome obviously. He appeared at my school once and he kept on repeating the same shit over and over again. Would easily be summarized in a few words. Gangs bad, you join gang you end up getting chopped.

Sharon Au probably does not talk to her father at all. Seems like he divorced her mum due to infidelity.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
she's also deluded in thinking her joy tube is still tight and can keep a younger man sextified forever. after years of banging the same bitch with a loose hole and a permanent scowl, any horny dog will get tired and run road. :o

Her mouth big enough, so pass.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see her face i can tell what kind of cheap slut she is......................good that she kana dumped by Angmoh..........

hope the local 50yo uncle don't gong gong give her all his money.................her face and body not worth lah..............so old already some more.............

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
For additional info. Sharon au's father used to be an ex cid person that would go to schools to give talks on discouraging students to join gangs. He even used F words on stage. GD should know this. He would post pictures of ppl getting chopped up by gang members some of them innocent victims at the wrong place and time. Quite gruesome obviously. He appeared at my school once and he kept on repeating the same shit over and over again. Would easily be summarized in a few words. Gangs bad, you join gang you end up getting chopped.

Sharon Au probably does not talk to her father at all. Seems like he divorced her mum due to infidelity.

i remember attending it when i was in sec 2 i think

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U just look at her hands,,already can tell she old,,,I mean in looks is ok,better than many fugly chicks,,but the hands just give it away...

img_0359.jpg

08kq0.jpg

phpGa9B17.jpg

actually women aged very fast after their marriage. but some became more sexy, more sensual and more attractive....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After breaking up with her French boyfriend – who’s eight years younger – early this year, 37-year-old Au is now dating a 50-year-old local man.

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel now eh, Sharon? :biggrin:

Fucked and chucked in their quest for the legendary ang mo cock.

And when they 'had their fun and want to settle down, maybe give birth before menopause kicks in', they always go for 'security'. :rolleyes:

I hope this 50-year old uncle also has the good sense to fuck and chuck her. Please don't marry Sharon Au. :cool:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really scraping the bottom of the barrel now eh, Sharon? :biggrin:

Fucked and chucked in their quest for the legendary ang mo cock.

And when they 'had their fun and want to settle down, maybe give birth before menopause kicks in', they always go for 'security'. :rolleyes:

I hope this 50-year old uncle also has the good sense to fuck and chuck her. Please don't marry Sharon Au. :cool:

seriously it's such a big diff. 29 yr old ang moh bf vs 50 yr old local guy. See how far she's fallen or wait age actually doesn't really mean anything since the 50 yr old guy could be pretty well off. I concur with you the local guy should not marry her. Not a very good deal.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really don't understand why so many of our Singaporean girls are priding themselves with foreigners. I've seen enough of broken marriages after the initial honeymoon.The girls will come running back home, crying to their mothers and seeking out old flames.

When will they ever learn ?

When will it be Joane Peh? Looks the pizza prick still find the hole tight...... and lined with gold dust..