• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Young man throws tray at Sengkang coffee shop hawker, hawker hits him over the head with ladle

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hawker sure kena one la. Young punk throw the tray is a dick move, but he didn't hit the hawker. Hawker used a weapon to hit the punk's head repeatedly. I think he should get ready to sit inside Changi for at least 6 months.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who hit first should be always at fault. The boy hit the hawker guy first. I think most in hawker guy shoe will also come out and hit back. The most this case will settle personally.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think hawker uncle not steady lah use utensil to hoot skinny didi. Want to hoot use fist mah and sol lu bo kaw wah lai my uncle then will clap KNN my uncle is a great fan of left punch sol lu bo kaw wah lai left punch lu bo kaw wah lai and leepeat in rhythm verlee shiok to see one KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle think hawker uncle not steady lah use utensil to hoot skinny didi. Want to hoot use fist mah and sol lu bo kaw wah lai my uncle then will clap KNN my uncle is a great fan of left punch sol lu bo kaw wah lai left punch lu bo kaw wah lai and leepeat in rhythm verlee shiok to see one KNN
My uncle seen before in geylang gentlemen fight no polis need to get involve one.
When you think is time to use fist to settle when talk cannot work is to issue this pose
boxing8.gif

The other uncle leecided to take the challenge.
But the bigger sized uncle too strong. Left 1 fucking punch with a sol lu bo kaw wah lai the other uncle gong gong liao so he could continue to issue left right left right until the uncle surrendered. Everyone happy . No polis involved then sua tiu liao. This is then steady poon pepe .

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

The boy used the tray as 暗器, the hawker is entitled to use the ladle as 武器.